What diaper are you wearing right now?

diaperpatrol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Is the little circus one new? Haven't seen that one yet in the European webshops :)
they are new. they came out about 4 months ago. but are just now showing up on their Amazon store. so I got some. they are just little dreamers with a different design, which is great. LFB make some of my favorite diapers.

Rearzlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Woke up with a steamy wet Abena L4 with stuffer and Rearz christy plastic pants. Ate a jimmy dean breakfast sandwich, drank coffee. Waiting for the back to fill now. Won’t be long.

Littlebabybecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Last night I slept in a vintage Huggies Baby Steps (1995+\-). Now spending the morning in it. I almost don't want to wet as I have so few left. But eventually nature will call and I will have to be changed and join the grown-up world... But for the next few hours...

VINTAGE-HUGGIES-DIAPERS-Girls-size-5-XL-over.jpg

dpr 007cr.jpg
DTime 008smcr.jpg
DTime 021.jpg

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rearz Princess. First time wearing in almost a month, and I was so excited to put it on this morning I was physically shaking!
Just changed out of the Princess into a brand-new (as in just bought) Inspire+InControl. I'm back on the all-white diaper train! (And it's already soaked.)

brokenbiskit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
cloth. I buy my diapers from amazon. right now I'm heavily diapered. I take 1 44X44 double layer flat diaper and smooth it out. then another 44 single layer folded in 3rds length wise in the middle with abut 1/4 of it over the top of the outer diaper. then anoter 44 double folded in 1/4s square. this then goes under the part of the center soaker pad thats over the top of the outer diaper. thehn a 36X36 single layer folded in 1/4s is layed down the middle. the 44 square diper is then angle folded then folded down. this puts the heavy padding where it will do the most good. I then take a 36 double fold it in 1/2 and lay it down the center. I fasten it on with boingos. this makes it much easier and tighter then pins. If you wear cloth diapers you should try them. I can wear these diapers all day and heavily wet them several times without fear of leakage

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yesterday I put on a NS purple Supreme diaper at 6:00 am and left for work. I got home about 12.5 hours later and there wasn't a dry portion in my diaper, wet from front to back without even a small leak. Wetting throughout the day at work was convenient, fun-relaxing, and I had a very productive day. For bed last night I opted for a LFB Little Trunks diaper, and now that it is morning, I am wet and messy. I plan to go out for a run in my wet and messy diaper before I change. Jogging with a wet and poopy diaper is amazing. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion.