What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! Lots of rash cream and powder too! I might put on some plastic pants, a onesie and sleep with a paci. I'm not usually little very often but this extreme thickness is getting me into that headspace a bit

Reactions: HomeAlone
Indyboy44 said:
Yep! Lots of rash cream and powder too! I might put on some plastic pants, a onesie and sleep with a paci. I'm not usually little very often but this extreme thickness is getting me into that headspace a bit
I think I'll make a bottle tonight. I don't identify as AB, but I find warm milk in a bottle to be practically anesthetizing. Totally relate.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
HomeAlone said:
I think I'll make a bottle tonight. I don't identify as AB, but I find warm milk in a bottle to be practically anesthetizing. Totally relate.
My only concern with my set is that it will be too hot to sleep.

AIO cloth diaper dependico. Its one with my little pony all over it.

Just put on a rearz unicorn diaper with my training pants on for maximum comf! 😆

Reactions: BabyZinga
Dry 24/7. Wish I had a Abu cushie 2 instead.

HomeAlone said:
Me too! I just put on a Megamax with a Northshore large booster. It's the first time I've ever used a booster and it is incredible. Just two wees so far and I'm already waddling! I have a large size training pants over the whole thing for extra poof in the back and extra thickness between the legs. I can't wait until the morning to see how it is! I'm going to wear it into the day to really max it out. Lots of cream and powder on board!
I hope you let us know what you discover - it will be interesting.

No diaper tonight. My supply is very low on overnighters. I only have 2 left. :(

Rearz Barnyard.

JoeRelax said:
Just showered and put on a Screaming white BetterDry for the night🌛

HomeAlone said:
I'm not an AB either, but the bottle sometimes intrigues me, I don't have one. I can see how it may be soothing/ relaxing. I love wetting a diaper (the sensations are nice); but I also find it relaxing. I believe I actually sleep better when I wear a diaper to bed.

Reactions: HomeAlone and Deleted member 57387
Tena Ultima, wet and messed my diaper as soon as I got out of bed. This happened so naturally that I didn't even make it out of the bedroom. Wife sleeps in much later, so no problem. Time to get some coffee.

in a very wet and messy LFB “nursery” diaper in blue. first time wearing these. they are quite a bit thinner than the little dreamers/vintage diaper. definitely more of a daytime diaper.

Attachments

• 9775E1C7-4FF6-426B-8ADA-A6B88A2BB69B.jpeg
    9775E1C7-4FF6-426B-8ADA-A6B88A2BB69B.jpeg
    363.6 KB · Views: 19
wettingagain said:
I hope you let us know what you discover - it will be interesting.
It was incredible. I couldn't even walk properly when I woke up, it was so wide and thick and sagging. I just loved the hugeness and the heaviness. One of my favorite experiences so far.

Reactions: wettingagain
Rearz Incontrole Hybrid 💧

Tumblr_l_162028483572150.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, NappyCouple1980, Deleted member 57387 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back