What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DiscreetDL said:
Right now I'm enjoying a freshly soaked PeekABU with a DinoRawrz over it, nice and warm and squishy
I love that squishy thing sometimes I squish so much when I stand up all the stuffing starts falling out lol

Reactions: DiscreetDL
A pink northshore Megamax, heavily soiled from a 2 quartz enema with pink pvc plastic pants over them

Reactions: chrischrischris
Betterdry

Reactions: DLDana
I'm still wearing a thoroughly soaked Goodnites pullup that I went out for a drive in already full so that I could flood it and leak into my pants (with a pad on the car seat, of course!). I love the feeling of a soggy, stuffed to the brim diaper and wet pants, but it takes a very long time to fill up a big adult diaper to that point! I'm walking around my house drinking water so I can flood again.

Will be a short night and I had a long pee right before I changed so only a Tena Maxi Active Fit. I hope I don't leak. But I want to change my sheets "tomorrow" anyway so even if I do leak it's not really worse...

Last edited:
I’m doing something a bit different tonight. I currently have on a Happy Endings cloth pocket diaper with a few boosters in it.

A dry Crinklz with a booster in it.

Rearz Lil Monsters

Reactions: Whitechocolate and chrischrischris
MailCat581 said:
Goodnites XL Boy as a daytime Pull-up.
Wore those this morning to the gym

Switched to a REARZ Incontrole Essential with two stuffers💧

Tomorrow ill recieve 2 or 3 (?) packages of REARZ Incontrole Hybrid.

Already exited bout that 🥰

I'm sitting in a wet and messy ABU Preschool. First time I've pushed out a poo while sitting down. Nice sensation. Also nice sitting in it.

Reactions: diaperlover1215 and chrischrischris
Just loaded my goodnite, quite the lump in back.

Reactions: diaperlover1215, HomeAlone and chrischrischris
Being the baby in role play this week and mommy put me to bed a few hours ago in a yellow giraffe PeekABU with two DinoRarwz over it now the PeekABU has gone through 3 big wetting and is really soaked so let's see how the night goes

Tena Ultra. This is all I need unless I drink a lot of water. 🙂

Tena Ultra are fine. Think I'll pack a bag in my next "shopping cart". I just woke up in a very wet and squishy REARZ Incontrole Essential + plastic pants. I'm about to change within the next minutes. Good morning @all! 🙂

Just woke up in a moderately wet Tykables Galactic. First time trying a Tykables product and am very impressed- plenty of absorbency and hook and loop really good for getting the perfect fit.

Blue megamax with 2 booster pads and very wet. Enjoying that morning after a wet night feeling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back