What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A semi-wet LFB Vintage Baby diaper

Reactions: chrischrischris
Tena pull-up with pad.

Abu simple ultra, soon to be a little on the wet, warm, smelly and squishy side.

Ok change soon to, 'is now', nothing beats a dam food pop in your nappy!!! 🥴

right now I have a Crinkles, with an abena maxi and a walmart womens long booster which really swell up when wet. I hate the Crinkles tapes, they keep coming loose and once they come loose there is no tightening, when these are gone I won't ever buy them again.

Same as my Wednesday post, a wet Attends cloth back Premium diaper, but also messy this morning.

does anybody but me weigh themselves before changing and after? Two nights now I had a lot of watermelon before bed and leaked both nights, guess that's why its called watermelon?

fully loaded megamax tie-dye ☮️

Laying on the floor with a Space and two PeekABUs on and using two PeekABU blue huskies as a pillow

Brand new BareBum with a t-shirt.

I'm currently wearing plastic backed attends I get free from the VA hospital.

Preschool plastic

Soaking wet betterdry dry giving stuffie a big cuddle in bed

Been in a northshore megamax pink over night. Still in it as I refuse to get out of bed. As once I'm up ive gotta put boring pants on

Tena Ultra with a Huggies Overnites as a booster. Yes, I used a Wartenburg wheel on the stuffer! 🤪

diaperpatrol said:
I am almost 100% disposable diaper kind of person. but I wanted to try cloth diapers, since I never have. I bought a Velcro cloth diaper and plastic pants from rearz. I have to say, I think this is the thickest diaper I’ve ever worn, lol. definitely different than disposables, but I don’t hate it. oh, and I’m also wearing a goodnite underneath with perforations in it. it’s used like a soaker. 💦 🧷
Cute! 😉 I haven't worn a goodnite in a long time and never tried cloth.

Reactions: diaperpatrol
LFB Vintage Baby.

• Love
Reactions: WetDL22 and chrischrischris
Little for big princess dancing to yellow man

Molicare Premium Elastic with 2 inserts

Little pawz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back