What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wet crinklz aquanaut. Hoping my wife will change me

Reactions: 49beachdipe, NappyCouple1980, perlFerret and 2 others
I just got up and have on a pretty wet tranquility atn with a pampers cruiser size 6. I'm hoping that I will mess my diaper before I have my morning diaper change.

Reactions: littleluvs
Tena Active Slip Ultima diaper; up this morning wet as usual with no leaks. Also just messed. I know not for everyone, but I just love the emotional and physical sensations of messing my diaper.

I am wearing a ABU simple. I have not had the opportunity to wear a premium diaper in a while so I can't keep my hands off it!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Diaperlover40
Tykables Camelot under some clear plastic pants

Reactions: BabyZinga, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and JayJay90
Kovy said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
Terry cloth with real rubber pants

Reactions: 49beachdipe, chrischrischris and chuck
I'm wearing a tranquility slim line diaper which is just a little damp. Still in my footed PJ's, but going to get dressed we need to head out to the store.

IM wearing a unique wellness brief diaper

Tykables - think that’s correct! So new to this all and a bit confused yikessss 😬

Reactions: BabyZinga, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and NappyCouple1980
Returned home yesterday after a month away and just put on an ABU DinoRawrs. Super comfy. So much fun to be back in a nappy after such a long time away. Hearing the crinkle every time I shift position, enjoying the plastic outer texture, and everything else (avoiding TMI)...

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, JayJay90 and pampers47
A fresh Foresite Under the Sea, my Wife is just putting her Pink Dotty Diaper on, then we are going to watch a film... likely Harry Potter.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Deleted member 48373 and JayJay90
Another morning and another wet and poopy diaper: NortShore Supreme, purple-medium diaper.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
crinklz aquanaut with Rubber pants and my teddy bear footed PJs

Currently sitting in a very messy MegaMax diaper. Need to change soon.

doubledbbw said:
Cloth of course. I just got home and as quickly as I could I put on my diapers and plastic pants.😄
Me to

a very soaked Tykables Camelot

aaand now 5 minutes later, Bambino Classico

Reactions: BabyZinga, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Deleted member 51008
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back