What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jocastacicely95 said:
Because we don't like AB stuff.

Hi Jo, would you consider a Rears Pink Rebels diaper? Its kind of feminine with an adult theme? I have a few AB diapers samples but I just prefer the regular brands like Tena and Lille.

SAPexpanded said:
Hi Jo, would you consider a Rears Pink Rebels diaper? Its kind of feminine with an adult theme? I have a few AB diapers samples but I just prefer the regular brands like Tena and Lille.
No.

My Peek ABU's arrived ^^'
So happy
will try them this night :D

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, osirisboi15 and Deleted member 51008
Been in Tena Slip Plus since breakfast and now due for a change over. These are my daily dips of choice. They are very discreet, textile backed and they where manufactured in Turkey. This is a medium size and accepts a booster pad. I use the smaller Lille booster when I need to minimise diaper bulge.

egor said:
Waiting for my order from CTDC and just wanted to wear to comfort myself during this stay at home thing.

So I started with a warm bottle of milk, Baby Pants Cotton twill and Gray white plastic pants.
I don't know if it was the milk or what but after 3 floods, I changed into my Baby Pants Birdseye cotton diaper.
Went to bed in the Birdseye cotton and had a bottle of warm milk. I fell a sleep and slept hard. I did wake up at one point and decided to let go. I swear bottle of milk makes me go more and larger volume. Unfortunately I have lost a lot of weight and My newer 3x do not fit tight any more and I had a major leak last night.

The good news is my order from CTDC arrived and I have a 2x pair of snap-on to try.

Last edited:
My favorite: Goodnites (Latest version)

Woo Hoo! - My 1,000 Post!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and GermanDL
I am in a tena maxi pull up getting ready for work.
i cant wait for my first bag of rearz barnyards to come tomorrow!

At the moment, I am in a fairly soaked Little Rawrs. It doesn’t feel completely full yet, so I think I have some time before I need to change.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
attends premier

I going to wear my pull up it not the best but it something

Reactions: Midwest82
Purple northshore supreme. Love these things, and they fit so much better, though I don’t know why as they should be the same as the white ones. Trying to not go through to many as I’m now at home with parents for the rest of the school year meaning less alone time to wear and difficult to get more.

Rearz last of my samples for those.

right now....Peek ABU Raccoon

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Osthagen, osirisboi15 and 3 others
A megamax with a couple of booster pads I will be good for hours and I feel great I have my onsie on so I am super comfy. You have to love diapers and onsies they just go together

Reactions: osirisboi15 and Midwest82
soon to change, but tykables space with a stuffer, filling fast

Reactions: GermanDL and Midwest82
Asche007 said:
A well soaked peakABU with a booster.
Would love to try that. I bet it is sooo squishy. I’ve not tried adult diapers, much less peekabu but would like it to be my first 😬😬😬

I’m currently wearing a drynites under my leggings (I’m a guy) they help me not to have any noticeable leaks

A wet Northshore Supreme with a self made Simpson's family tape panel.

Reactions: Osthagen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back