What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought ultimate absorbancey assurance in a medium instead of large regular assurance and i bought the depends for your underware for men for light wetting,slit the plastic, these two make it a little bulky in front, but very comfy and they sure hold a lot have not had a leak yet in two days and two diapers. The best part is the liner and diaper combined are .62 cents per diaper together, great price for wetting alot! i have been wearing diapers now for 8 days, even around my wife and no one has noticed, only just not at night, would get found out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 49beachdipe
A soaked barebum

ARBBB2 said:
i bought ultimate absorbancey assurance in a medium instead of large regular assurance and i bought the depends for your underware for men for light wetting,slit the plastic, these two make it a little bulky in front, but very comfy and they sure hold a lot have not had a leak yet in two days and two diapers. The best part is the liner and diaper combined are .62 cents per diaper together, great price for wetting alot! i have been wearing diapers now for 8 days, even around my wife and no one has noticed, only just not at night, would get found out!
I like the Depends Guards too!
They stay in place rather well.

yes they do, i diapered at 7:45 am, its 4:00 pm, but now am leaking, but not going to change for a while, its fun to leak on hot days

Im wearing two diapers secure and plastic pants and shorts had two berrs and have to pee in a 5 to 10 mins.

Abena 4L, a bit wet and messy

Bambino Bellisimo. Sitting by the campfire in just a T shirt & my diaper. It's really dark so no one can see, but I know.

Abu kiddo.... Not a fan of this diaper. I can't get the tapes right.

Boys goodnite, would rather be in the new designs but can’t seem to find a pack of them

Crinklz, wet and messy, lovin’ it.

lonnie said:
Crinklz, wet and messy, lovin’ it.
I love those crinkling sounds!

pampers premium size 6. the store I always go to didn't have baby dry size 7 anymore. But I just saw online that they now have the biggest size drynites. I will finally have a diaper that actually fits when I buy them.

I just got out of the shower and put on my nighttime diaper, a BetterDry in L.
The best about doing it like that is the smell of being clean and baby powder while watching
Some TV in nothing BUT a diaper before bedtime.

tdlrfootedpjs said:
Huggies Pullups with lightning mcqueen on them 4t-5t
Arent they small though?

thanksforallthefish said:
Pampers Baby Dry size 6... it kinda fits but it's not great. I felt it was easier than buying adult diapers, and I only live in a small city.
How does it fit?

BetterDry.

Reactions: JoeMusic1976
Tykables little raws wet n messy

Was in a Tena Ultima for overnight. Now in a Tena Pants Plus with a Lille Classic booster. Happy Padded.

Bambino Bianco.

A very wet Tena Slip Ultra under my gardening shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back