What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just changed out of a cloth back depend boosted with a tru fit insert and into my first abu lavender!

just changed into an absorbancy plus level four and heading for my bed.

A damp medium tena maxi

Molicare Super Plus and yellow plastic pants

A migros secure extra with 1 baby diaper a thick and a thin plastic panty and leggins feels great.....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Bellissimo. Heavily powdered.

North shore Supreme

Super dry kids, cause that's what I have the most of and so many others I only want to wear on special occasions ^_^

A soggy M4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All pinned into cloth diapers with a pink polka-dot cover.

Just changed out of a very soggy sdk v2.0 into a dry Space diaper is my current diaper

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Just changed to new Tena Flex Medium in highway restaurant and motel toilet. Previous one get "used" during complete standstill on highway ( road works and traffic accident combination ( 2,5 hours in moving car + 1.5 hours in traffic jam). My wife barely managed to "survive" without diapers to go to toilet without accident. She just took one Tena Flex from backpack and went back to toilet to put one on with words: "You were right about this for highway trips.
She will usually use them for during skiing, winter hiking,during illnes but never for car travel. I think that she slowly starts to understands me why I am also using them during car travel on highways, crowded places like festivals, long bus travel or after hard and stressfull days at work or nights after long travel.

A wet tena comfort extra pad. Just about to change in to a Tena super slip and plastic pants ready for bed.

Cloth diapers and pants...

A cloth diaper with 3 cloth stuffers under a pair of Dura Tex pants. Pants sure are crinkly loud. Off to bed soon and I am already wet...

Goodnites.

Currently wearing a Northshore Care Supreme diaper.

Abu SDK

A very wet Molicare Super Plus!

Aww so cute blue

Chushiesv2

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back