What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tranquility but I want a disposable I can rub my pee pee in that won't fall apart and have little clear balls all over yah

Dry 24/7. The only one I've found that feels like it fits right.

Bambino Teddy

Girls GoodNite L/XL; after having worn Always Discreet pull-ups for a while, I'd forgotten just how soft the sides are on GoodNites.

TENA Slip Maxi, Large is the one hugging my bottom here in class :)

The depends 6-taped diaper. I'm always trying to figure out if these or the walgreens/cvs/walmart brand is better. I think I like these better because they're plastic backed, though I wish they had re-fastenable tapes.

Obviously they pale in comparison to real diapers from the internet, but I can count the number of times I've gotten those on one hand.

TotalDry Plus

Until tonight, i'm in just regular panties. But tonight I'm going to snuggle into bed in my Depends with tapes ^^

tranquility ATN <3

Pampers active fit size 6

Yolandi said:
Pampers active fit size 6

Lucky girl, being able to fit into such cuuuuute napies!

LuvToColour said:
Lucky girl, being able to fit into such cuuuuute napies!

Hehe! yeah I'm pretty tiny! "blush"

Not to forget such a cute profile pic.

I just got some Aww So Cute blue teddy diapers, and I have to say they are the most comfortable diaper I've ever worn. The padding held up all day at work without clumping at all.

I did have to wear an extra long tailed dress shirt to cover up the front and back so it wasn't as noticeable though.

Alas, none...

I got diapered in a Tena Maxi Slip 20 minutes ago after having a beer and I needed to go just now bad and wet, soon to be in another fresh Tena Maxi Slip after this change.

An M4 that unfortunately leaked a bit early this morning, before I got up. Boo leaks.

Molicare Super Plus, then Cuddlz.

RDBrony said:
Boo leaks.

Leaks are no fun! I had to change my bed sheets the other night due to a leaky drynite! eh!

Yolandi said:
Leaks are no fun! I had to change my bed sheets the other night due to a leaky drynite! eh!

Eenope! I'm glad I had a bed mat down, made it easier to clean up without having to change the bedding, which isn't much fun in the middle of the night or early morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back