What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently changed to the Molicare Premium Soft Super breathable diaper fantastic so soft and comfortable gives me a warm glow inside and makes me feel so happy.

underjam and girls goodnite..going to bed

PaddedWife said:
underjam and girls goodnite..going to bed

how would you say the underjams compare to the girls goodnite? I use the ggn and love it, but would like to get more of a selection.

Bambino classico with some powder in it

I am wearing a Bambino Bianco.

Pampers!

FluffyMastiff said:
how would you say the underjams compare to the girls goodnite? I use the ggn and love it, but would like to get more of a selection.

i like them they are thicker and fit me better than goodnites, they also absorb more and leak less my problem is the sides rip away after about 4-6 hours but they are usually wet by then anyway. i really like wearing an underjam inside a goodnite, i mostly prefer pullups for my needs because they are more discreet than say molicares and i can wear all night when doubled up without leaking..with a tiny bit of tweaking underjams could be the best pullup out there they need to make a size bigger.
my wife and i both wear goodnites and underjams but she is just abdl i actually need them. she goes back and forth between which ever she like most. right now its pink goodnites..

PaddedWife said:
i like them they are thicker and fit me better than goodnites, they also absorb more and leak less my problem is the sides rip away after about 4-6 hours but they are usually wet by then anyway. i really like wearing an underjam inside a goodnite, i mostly prefer pullups for my needs because they are more discreet than say molicares and i can wear all night when doubled up without leaking..with a tiny bit of tweaking underjams could be the best pullup out there they need to make a size bigger.
my wife and i both wear goodnites and underjams but she is just abdl i actually need them. she goes back and forth between which ever she like most. right now its pink goodnites..

Thank you very much :)

I agree they need to make pull-ups in larger sizes, that fit/look like GoodNites/UnderJams.

I'll look into getting some now, along with some other type of adult diapers that aren't pull-ups.

Thanks again

--- sorry for the temp high jack of the thread :sweatdrop:

Lgg said:

How I wish I could fit into pampers ;__;
I got way too powerful cyclist legs, they just get stuck.. They would be soo much cheaper than baby pattern adult diapers, too.

You lucky runt <3!

Molicare Super Plus. 83

A very wet Tena Slip Maxi Medium Original. It's very close to leaking so I won't wet again but it's still comfortable...I'd go as far as too say it's so nicely-wet...I'm proud! bringmesunshine

Northshore Supreme diaper that i just changed into for bed

Attends tape nappy

Pink Amors and lots of powder under my pikachu romper ^_^

Tranquility atn. Comfy diaper for the price.

Right now I'm sitting in a Medline Ultra Comfort Super Plus medium(with lots of holes in it) under a MaiMed Windelhoeschen Gr.medium, extra Nacht. I just changed into this combination from my soaked night diaper( Security x-plus with a quadro booster). I feel really comfortable right now, and I'm pretty sure this will get me through my morning coffee and juice. I won't have time to change until this afternoon, as I have to run a lot of errands this morning and then get a haircut. It's a little bulky, but I have jeans on and I'm sure I'd rather have a couple people figure out I'm in a diaper(yes, I see a definite outline), but it's better than everyone knowing when less of a diaper would be leaking. Have fun all and remain diapered.

im wearing a tena super brief large size but fit better into the XL size but i cant find them anywhere in stores and they are close to fifty bucks for a case of only 56 on tena.com. i do sometimes wear the tena ultra diapers LG size and they fit me better but they are only sold in the 40 pack and are 45 bucks in the drugstore

Bambino bellisimo medium sample. I think I need a large. Not feeling well today. Wife diapered me so I could stay snuggled on the couch and watch tv all day. :)

Wearing one of my MLP Dependecos. Not going with the doubler tonight, temps were in the high 90s today and the less I wear the easier it will be to stay cool and comfy.

goodnite and snuggies all night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back