What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore a Tranquility ATN with a cloth microfiber booster to work this morning, but I am home early. My wife went out running some errands and here I am now with a wet diaper. I'll change soon, and then we are going out to dinner, just us, nothing fancy.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Tena pull up. Real nappy later.

I had to go to a different office this morning, so the 7.30am Tena Maxi Active stayed dry until I arrived home around 3pm, after which it quickly became very wet, soaked by 4.30pm and unexpectedly very messy by 5 o’clock.

Having changed and showered I’m now in another nice clean and dry Maxi Active until bedtime.

Reactions: oldskool and Tenawearer
Tenawearer said:
Tena pull up. Real nappy later.
I’ve not tried the pull ups - must give them a go sometime. 😊

After one successful nappy buying trip at a pharmacy and later a internet order I ran out of nappies hoped to be able to just go to a pharmacy and buy some more. But no, I had been lucky to find a pharmacy that still had some stock the first time. I tried six in two towns, no luck. The pharmacies order direct for their customers and now carry no stock. The last one took pity on me and gave me the last pull up samples that they had.

Reactions: oldskool and Deleted member 39193
Currently in a nice, puffy NRU STR8UP white disposable, not too wet, awesome all day, industrial duty diapers.💪

Last edited:
In bed now in my usual nighttime Ultima Active and plastic pants, and surprisingly I’m wet already! 🌛

Reactions: richieboy
STR8UP!!!

Rearz Mermaid Taies🧜‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita, AndyPandy, littledinogoesrawr and 1 other person
A semi wet Betterdry

Seni quatro brief. I was wearing a seni pullup after work and a Dr appt

My normal Bambino Bellisimo v2 kinda, trying a smaller size a bit wet, let’s see what happens later.

Blue Cammies! Paired with my tykable outfit in picture :)

Rearz Rebelz after changing out of a decently soaked ABU Lil Kings. I find myself cuter in the ABU Lil Kings then my Rebelz but I have to wait on stock for Little Kings in my size. So rebelz it is for now as I get ready for bed.

Pink Megamax. This is my second MegaMax since I got into wearing diapers again this year

Reactions: PaddedRita
Walking Up on a soaking Land of Genie Dino. Giving It some work!

DLmikey said:
In bed now in my usual nighttime Ultima Active and plastic pants, and surprisingly I’m wet already! 🌛
Even wetter this morning!

Happy Saturday morning in a wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper.

Have now changed out of last night’s soaked and messy Ultima Active, and after a shower and a lovely relaxing bubble bath I’m now in my daytime favourite, a Tena Active Fit Maxi - clean and dry. 👍

Reactions: diaperdude and BenNevis
DLmikey said:
Have now changed out of last night’s soaked and messy Ultima Active, and after a shower and a lovely relaxing bubble bath I’m now in my daytime favourite, a Tena Active Fit Maxi - clean and dry. 👍
Well after too many cups of tea, this one soon became somewhat soggy too, so I’ve changed into another Maxi Active - nice and dry again ready for an afternoon walk! 😊

Reactions: diaperdude
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back