What diaper are you in right now?

I'm wearing a Rearz lil monsters. My favorite!!! Gonna wear it all night and see how many times I can wet it before I start to leak. Last time I woke up to a puddle under me >_<

I am up this morning with a very wet and messy Cushies diaper.

Still in bed wearing a rather wet bunnyhopps

i am in a vintage (platic backed, no leakguards) Molicare and because of the poor absorption i pinned a Secure pad in the middle - the combination is quite wet now and i hope the blue plastic pants will not be too much needed until lunch

MegaMax. Celebrating the return of the North shore care website 🙂

I've been in alphagatorz since I went to work last night. Apparently it didn't help me with numbers because I kept writing them wrong and had to fix them.

Crinklz fairytale - got a load of those

Reactions: depta99
Probably going to change in a seni quattro

Nessaja said:
Crinklz fairytale - got a load of those
I just got a bunch of those too. Do you like them? I am pretty impressed, and they seem like a great value

Currently snuggled up in my favrouite tykables unicorn and a dinosour footed onesie

Right now I'm wearing a MegaMax AirLock. When I get home from workies I'll change into a TryAgains diapee!

In a Depend Nighttime which is better than nothing.☹️

depta99 said:
I just got a bunch of those too. Do you like them? I am pretty impressed, and they seem like a great value
Well, they are basically the same as every other crinklz. But i like the all-over design with the large characters that are like the original crinklz design.

North shore Megamax white!!

An extremely wet rearz daydreamer! Got delivered today and got a chance to try them out, 8 hours multiple wettings after a fair few beers and they have not disapponted!

Pampers size 8

A fresh/dry Kiddos Junior blue with a Northshore insert. Had to completely cover my diaper area in Desitin due to crazy rash I've had lately :( hopefully I'll feel better in the morning.

Reactions: TayTayAcutal
TayTayAcutal said:
Swaddlers!
I tried them a few times, they are this close to fitting but I need to extend the tabs to make it comfortable. Still really surprised how they seemed to hold multiple big wettings from me. They leaked on me less than adult-sized diapers too somehow.

Back