What diaper are you in right now?

Pink dotty the pony xxx

Plain white Trest Elite

At work in Threaded Armor basic brief with a bamboo booster. Super comfortable

Riley said:
I am currently in an animooz tykable which I would recommend. Also in a tykable onesie. Anyone else??!
I’m wearing a rearz day dreamers!

slightly wet tena

Today an Attends Classic M10 covered by a Lavender Suprima 1250 - already quite wet ;-)

Trest still dry when I woke up

Tena flex Maxi

I am at work, halfway through the day in a wet pink NS MegaMax diaper. I am pretty sure that this diaper will last until I get home, but I'll be pretty darn wet.

Tena ProSkin Stretch Super with a large Tranquility booster. Over that I am wearing Gary ActiveWear pants and a onesie. Currently flying to a business meeting.

Reactions: diaperdude
jimj64811 said:
Tena ProSkin Stretch Super with a large Tranquility booster. Over that I am wearing Gary ActiveWear pants and a onesie. Currently flying to a business meeting.
And you had no problem going through airport TSA wearing? I was going to fly padded but chickened out… and regretted that decision.

CLPP said:
And you had no problem going through airport TSA wearing? I was going to fly padded but chickened out… and regretted that decision.
No problem at all. I had wet twice since leaving the house.

I have flown while diapered many, many times, never had an issue.

jimj64811 said:
No problem at all. I had wet twice since leaving the house.

I have flown while diapered many, many times, never had an issue.
You have stoked my confidence! Thank you. I have a 6 hour return flight coming up on Saturday and flying in padded comfort it will be! Yippee!

CLPP said:
You have stoked my confidence! Thank you. I have a 6 hour return flight coming up on Saturday and flying in padded comfort it will be! Yippee!
Have a safe flight!

I think the only time I got pulled out for additional screening was when I was wearing a catheter and had a pretty full Belly Bag.

Trying something new for stealth: Northshore GoSupreme pullup in pink. Not in the same league as Teset/etc but way better than "Always" Not a bad choice for light duty. I'll be putting it to the test this afternoon, lol PM me for results if you're interested, I don't want to clog up this thread.

Last edited:
Rearz barnyard. Got them yesterday. Apparently I've been sleeping on that company. These fit low and snug, great absorbancy, and with that case sale, great price.

Reactions: AndyPandy
Currently wearing a pull-up (Goodnite XL) but I was thinking of switching to ABU Lil Paws tonight :think:

Currently Walgreens certainty stretch brief but I like the prevail per-fit 360. The smell is just like the smell of baby diapers and they hold a LOT

Barnyard diapers feel nice.

Twistedmonkey said:
A very soggy pampers swaddlers.
Love my pampers size 8 diapers

Back