What attire do you wear for bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
In summer time I wear nappy + t-shirt.

When it is colder I wear my back-zip sleeper. With the sleeper I mostly wear plastic pants over my nappy.
Then I fit into a sleeping bag. (I have a thick one for the winter an a thinner one for the summer).
Only when it is very hot it is only nappy + t-shirt or just a nappy.

Reactions: Diprs2, LiLMaus and Seasonedcitizen
Usually a diaper with plastic pants on top, and a snap-crotch onesie to hold it in place. In colder months I might add a pair of stockings to keep warm.

Reactions: Diprs2, Seasonedcitizen and DLJosie
B030C557-AFA4-4AD7-AB1D-EAEFB703DE34.jpegE18FA2D7-CD9E-4C21-BBC8-E834DAD4A022.jpeg
Tonight is a onesie with my rugrats sleep pants

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, BabyLouise, pdiapered and 3 others
mostly Pyjamas sometimes padded sometimes not.
and depending on the weather they could be all-in-ones or long or short pyjama sets.

Reactions: Diprs2, GatoChihuahua and Seasonedcitizen
Usually diaper, little tshirt, and my warm fuzzy jammiez.

Attachments

• 20221219_062511.jpg
    20221219_062511.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 39
Belarin said:
LOL I knew a guy with a 2 car garage and 3/4 of it was floor to ceiling packs of nappies.
I know one member of this site that acquire two bags of every new diaper model!
He owns so many diapers that he has to rent space to store them. A very deep passion!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, GatoChihuahua, LiLMaus and 3 others
LiLMaus said:
Usually diaper, little tshirt, and my warm fuzzy jammiez.

Roommate took the pic while I was sleeping. They told me it was cute and suggested using this pic for bedtime attire.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
It would be fun to model for diapers

Reactions: Diprs2 and GatoChihuahua
Just a diaper. Sometimes I'll put on a onesie, especially if I have a cloth backed diaper on. But most times its just a diaper. My wife doesn't like me to wear a shirt or anything because she likes to feel my skin

• Love
parcelboy2 said:
Nope as I wear 24/7 and use 20+ at work a week
They go fast. I have went down a bunch since going to mega max. But that trash can sure gets heavy every week. I just feel more secure in a Mega Max and they hold a lot. I really do think bang for the buck mega max is well worth ot for people that are total bladder incontinent. I never have much like with cloth back diapers. They always sag and leak.

People that wear once a week or even one a day at night might think that is a lot of diapers, and it is a really nice stash and bigger than mine. But they do go fast when all your pee goes into them.

My wife isn’t too much into it, and doesn’t like the crinkle noise of a dispo. She didn’t even like that for my son’s baby diapers…

Must be very discreet like if there were no diapers in the bed🙃

So, I use Depends brief, an insert since not enough absorption for the night, very a low noise leak proof pants, and there I go.

Night night🤪

im wearing this to bed tonight xxx

Attachments

• 16720924935921539412754723123457.jpg
    16720924935921539412754723123457.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, GatoChihuahua, Deleted member 68367 and 1 other person
Diaper and long sleeve pullover

old shirt and oversized pajama pants. it may not be the most interesting thing ever, but it keeps me warm enough when it's cold out, and cool enough when it's hot out.

Reactions: Diprs2, PaddedRita, GatoChihuahua and 1 other person
Its sleeper season for me, we have at least 15 sleepers in my draws at the ready in a moments notice, sometimes we have lazy days and I'll just stay in a sleeper all day, I like those especially when the weather isnt so nice out, I love cooking soups and such, so its nice to be lazy, make a nice soup for dinner and just romp around in footies while padded.

My sleep outfit of choice when it’s cold is a boosted double diaper and a long-sleeved PJ set or a footed sleeper. So very cozy. My wife sleeps next to me (un-diapered) but this morning, at about 6:00 am, she said to me, “I have to get out of this warm bed because I have to pee; I think you have the right idea.” I said, “damn right” and offered to diaper her. She declined but it reinforces that we are the smart ones!

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, GatoChihuahua, NappiedTruckDriver and 1 other person
parcelboy2 said:
My weekend night attire is
Terry nappy , Pul or plastic pants , LKS sleeper (footed tonight )
Week days
Better dry , white PUL pants , LKS sleeper
OMG! I just looked up LKS sleepers... Those are so cute and so on my list!!!
Thanks for that, Bella will love the pink pokadots!

I love my Nick and Nora nightie with Paw Patrol training pants to keep the bed dry... ;)
IMGP0411sm.jpg

IMGP0425sm.jpg

Reactions: Diprs2, BabyLouise, BellasMommy and 3 others
Tonight’s Bed Outfit:

I always experimenting. Tonight, it’s Super Undies (Threaded Armor) snap on diaper (Protective brief) with two full length snap inserts each stuffed with an additional full length insert. One of these in situated normally, narrow front and the other one is reversed, the narrow front is in the back and the wide part is up front. This gives me greater coverage in front.

Topping it all off is a white Rearz In Control PUL diaper cover in XL. So poofy!

We’ll see if it leaks.

Then wearing a large Carter’s (Yes, the baby company, they make PJs for adults) PJ top in rainbow stripes. This top doesn’t even get within 2” of my diaper cover.

Adorable.

Attire...

In the cold times, as of now:
Of course as always Northshore Megamax, basically 24/7
Then a preventawear suit, usually on most the time.
then footedpajamas back and lockable.
For actual sleep time, in a segufix, usually just the harness and one strap to the bed, if having issues, or just not sleeping may/will be in more, all depending on my current state, wether over tired and sleep deprived, or sensory issues or plain just having a bad night, but i do once get settled down, sleep and often after a bad nigt/day/days will get to sleep and sleep for like 12+ hours/

But back so attire will vary somewhat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back