Babynat50

Life in frillies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
20221126_202054.jpg
This is my bed time attire, im intrested in what others will wear.

Reactions: littledreamers333, AliB, Blekyss and 11 others

EmmyBaby2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Not going to post a pic, but can explain.
My usual bedtime attire for the wintertime is:
A small ATN
A Onesie
Fuzzy Pajama Pants
& usually fuzzy socks

Reactions: Blekyss, Rita, russell100 and 3 others

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My weekend night attire is
Terry nappy , Pul or plastic pants , LKS sleeper (footed tonight )
Week days
Better dry , white PUL pants , LKS sleeper

Reactions: babyky, Blekyss, OldTerry and 3 others

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
My nighttime attire is a nice thick diaper, in the summer just the diaper. In the winter, I wear PJs (sleeper or two piece) depending on the weather. If I think I am gonna wet lots, I also wear plastic pants.

Reactions: Blekyss, Seasonedcitizen and Babynat50

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
1) A nappy (usually cloth but it depends).
2) Plastic pants if nappy is cloth.
3) Snap crotch onesie, though recently one of these with a zip in the legs (looking for someone who makes the same in different colours and maybe a lap shoulder)
4) If it's colder weather a fleecy footed sleepsuit. If it's warmer then nothing else.

Reactions: russell100, Seasonedcitizen and Babynat50

Babynat50

Life in frillies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
EmmyBaby2000 said:
Not going to post a pic, but can explain.
My usual bedtime attire for the wintertime is:
A small ATN
A Onesie
Fuzzy Pajama Pants
& usually fuzzy socks
Thats fair enough, fuzzy pajama pants sound lovely, i bet they feel cosy and nice, was undecided between legged onesie or no leg, went with no leg. I love bedroom wear.😍

Babynat50

Life in frillies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Belarin said:
1) A nappy (usually cloth but it depends).
2) Plastic pants if nappy is cloth.
3) Snap crotch onesie, though recently one of these with a zip in the legs (looking for someone who makes the same in different colours and maybe a lap shoulder)
4) If it's colder weather a fleecy footed sleepsuit. If it's warmer then nothing else.
You like cloth nappies, i have tried cloth, and i do love plastic pants but i prefer a disposable. Just preference. A zipped leg sound interesting.

Last edited:

EmmyBaby2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Babynat50 said:
Thats fair enough, fuzzy pajama pants sound lovely, i bet they feel cosy and nice, was undecided between legged onesie or no leg, went with no leg. I love bedroom wear.😍
They are very soft and cozy! I don't have any legged onesies, the only one I ever got, I hated and never wore, so mom got rid of it a while ago.
I agree, some would say I spend too much time in bedroom wear...

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Babynat50 said:
You like cloth nappies, i have tried cloth, and i do love plastic pants but i prefer a disposable. Just preference. A zipped leg sound interesting.
Yeah I love cloth, it is what I was raised in as a child though so I'm biased. I do love disposables too though.

Yeah the zip around the inner leg is interesting, it kinda fades in too so it's not as easy to see, I find the normal style snap onesies are great I love them but if I am to go out wearing one the snaps tend to rub against and pinch at my inner thigh and make me really sore, this I why i designed and started sewing a onesie where the cotch piece is longer and comes all the way round and snaps along the front waistband.

I like these though, coming down to my knees they fit nice and feel good and give a little more insulation in the cold weather.

Reactions: Babynat50

Babynat50

Life in frillies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Belarin said:
Yeah I love cloth, it is what I was raised in as a child though so I'm biased. I do love disposables too though.

Yeah the zip around the inner leg is interesting, it kinda fades in too so it's not as easy to see, I find the normal style snap onesies are great I love them but if I am to go out wearing one the snaps tend to rub against and pinch at my inner thigh and make me really sore, this I why i designed and started sewing a onesie where the cotch piece is longer and comes all the way round and snaps along the front waistband.

I like these though, coming down to my knees they fit nice and feel good and give a little more insulation in the cold weather.
Thats great that you design and sew yourself, might buy one off you if its a success 🙂

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
99% of the time it's tighty whities and a pair of soft shorts.
If I wear a diaper then it's with a onsie.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Babynat50 said:
Thats great that you design and sew yourself, might buy one off you if its a success 🙂
Here is the design for the front snapping onesie, these were the first two prototypes, I have tweaked the design a Little bit since then to try and make the cut around the legs a little bit more form fitting, Havn't had much time, space or cash to make many more though yet.

Last edited:

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Me all dressed for bed , the bulge is the cloth nappy, and the Pants I’m wearing
56A23002-BA84-496E-BA67-84EB6BC9DC3B.jpeg579DC3F5-5BA5-4504-9A1F-658F51272819.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Jrodabdl, Lyric and 5 others

Babynat50

Life in frillies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Belarin said:
Here is the design for the front snapping onesie, these were the first two prototypes, I have tweaked the design a Little bit since then to try and make the cut around the legs a little bit more form fitting, Havn't had much time, space or cash to make many more though yet.
Very impressive, i like the way it hugs the back bum area, im no expert but if you use cute coloured and stretch cotton you could be onto a winner.👍

Babynat50

Life in frillies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Babynat50 said:
Nice plastic pants, your well stacked for diapers too🙂 you look cosy and warm
Thanks , more diapers on other side of my room
42E56EDB-5C91-49EB-8B9F-93A262B25B5A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: RetroGirl15, Diprs2, Blekyss and 5 others

Babynat50

Life in frillies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Reactions: Diprs2 and russell100

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Babynat50 said:
Wow, thats a lifetime supply🤣
Nope as I wear 24/7 and use 20+ at work a week

Reactions: Diaperman95 and Jrodabdl

Babynat50

Life in frillies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
parcelboy2 said:
Nope as I wear 24/7 and use 20+ at work a week
I guess if you wear all the time, they soon go down. I cant wear all the time, wish i could though. 👍

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Babynat50 said:
Very impressive, i like the way it hugs the back bum area, im no expert but if you use cute coloured and stretch cotton you could be onto a winner.👍
Thanks. :) Yeah I was very happy with the back section and between the legs is good, enough to cover a big bulky nappy but thin enough not to get in the way with less bulk. The front though needed to be made a little smaller and with a steeper angle so as to fit better and not come so low on the front of the thighs.

The 4 fabrics in the 3rd post first picture are all 4 way stretch jersey with cute prints and I have pages of saved cute kiddy fabrics on a few stores. The big thing I need to do to get them up to sellable quality is invest in a serger to neaten up the seams and get a little more practice sewing the ribbing and getting the snaps in the right place so it lines up better.

Reactions: Babynat50