What attire do you wear for bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
usually it's a Tranquility all through the night plastic pants.have a mattress cover underneath my sheets and disposable pad that goes over that.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 39193
This is one of my outfits that I wear to sleep

Attachments

• 1681675675723.jpg
    1681675675723.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Bnuuy
I’m always in a big thick diaper and of course plastic pants. Bra and a pretty nylon or silky gown.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and Seasonedcitizen
NekoLittle said:
This is one of my outfits that I wear to sleep
ok that is the cutes thing ever

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and NekoLittle
I like footy pajamas to wear around the house but I generally find them too hot to sleep in.

In general for sleeping I prefer to wear a long tshirt or nightshirt (I also recently got this fleece nightgown/robe thing with sharks on it that I love) but if I'm wearing 24/7 I sometimes sleep in a pair of baggy polyester/spandex gym pants that I have because, although they aren't particularly cute/babyish, for some reason they do an amazing job of hiding the sensation of wearing a diaper which makes it less distracting for sleeping.

Last edited:
Usually a t-shirt and a pull-up, with an underpad to catch leaks.

I mean I don't even have air conditioning I live in the southernmost point of the United States I really sleep on top of my bedding not shirt just a diaper

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
parcelboy2 said:
Nope as I wear 24/7 and use 20+ at work a week
looks like 3m supply

Diapered 24/7 here as well. Tried big boy briefs again not long ago just to see how it felt again… I hated it. The few pairs I had been holding on to are in the landfill now. Diapers ARE my underwear. At night? In control plastic backs as I’m a heavy wetter, snug two piece jammies on top. Summer time, it’s just a shirt and diaper. Daytime, it’s Tena pull-ups. They’re quiet and unnoticeable at work. But I do have to change frequently.

Reactions: richieboy
temperatures are on average of 29 to 35 degrees Celsius during summer during the winters 15c to 29

Littleman42 said:
Diapered 24/7 here as well. Tried big boy briefs again not long ago just to see how it felt again… I hated it. The few pairs I had been holding on to are in the landfill now. Diapers ARE my underwear. At night? In control plastic backs as I’m a heavy wetter, snug two piece jammies on top. Summer time, it’s just a shirt and diaper. Daytime, it’s Tena pull-ups. They’re quiet and unnoticeable at work. But I do have to change frequently.
I love your avatar.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 64479
Lately it’s just a Bambino Bellisimo v2 diaper, it makes me feel so much like a little boy. 😊

I just sleep in my diapers. Before going to bed though, I usually like to wear footie pajamas for my before bedtime activities.

Still going strong with either onesie, onesie romper or full piece pj's / sleepers... its all I know now

Usually a diaper and nightie/ nightgown year round. Have worn majority of my life. Partner and I share.

I enjoy wearing a diaper, onsie, then some sort of girly disney pj's, cuddling with my stuffed dog and a paci.

I said before that i usually wear a shirt which has probably been historically true most of my life in general but lately i've been sleeping without a shirt more because I sleep with a stuffed animal and I discovered that, especially if I'm feeling anxious, I like the feeling of it directly against my skin.

Reactions: Fleegster
richieboy said:
I love your avatar.
Thanks, It is how I picture myself in my mind when I sleep :) Yours it so cute too! :giggle:

I have a few Carheart Union suits for cold weather like from the Ol’ West for cold weather makes me feel little but unfortunately none of them have butt flaps😭 for warm weather probably just a diaper & a t shirt
28F03820-A167-4E9A-90BC-06EF32B12CA6.jpeg

Reactions: pampers4U
Take a look at my avatar 😏

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 64479
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back