What attire do you wear for bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to wear a diaper, but its honestly never been comfortable enough. I wear a t-shirt, socks and bikini panties (which are spectacular btw) and I feel snug as a bug in a rug.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Seasonedcitizen
I don't sleep in diapers every night, but when I do, the attire depends (pun not intended).
When it's warm outside, it's usually just a diaper and nothing else as I wouldn't be able to sleep due to the heat.
When it's colder outside it depends if it's a weekday or weekend. On weekdays, it's usually a normal diaper (ID Slip at the moment, but can be pretty much any decent medical diaper). On weekends, the diaper is almost always a Little Kings with a booster, as they are the most absorbant I have. That's necessary as they are accompanied by a locking onesie, so I can't just change myself once I wake up and my diaper is completely full. The extra absorbancy of the Little Kings combined with the booster enables me to keep using my overnight diaper without that much risk of a leak until my girlfriend, who usually sleppes 4-5 hours longer than me, wakes up and can unlock and change me.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Usually I sleep in just a diaper. The brand can Vary, but usually its either a crinklz or a northshore supreme. I've got a little keeper sleeper, which I love. But I have a very rough time putting it on myself. Sometimes I might opt for a onesie, but in summer I won't do that very much

on occasion (to save money) I will go with a premium diaper like a peekabu, tykables overnights, or a northshore megamax. Usually if it's on a day off work or if I'm worried that I drank a little too much before bed, because if I did, it is highly probable that I will wet the bed... heavily.

One time I wet the bed so heavily, but sadly I was sleeping on my stomach at the time, so my tykables overnights leaked BADLY, so I woke up in a puddle for the first time in years. Only time I've ever made a tykables diaper leak and I'm willing to admit that was my fault lol

Last edited:
Right now a shirt and pajama shorts (and underwear instead of a diaper since I can't get any right now), but I'd love to wear a footed sleeper/footie pj's, or onesies with a diaper to bed!

During summer nights I usually just wear a t-shirt and diaper or onesie and diaper. For winter or cold nights I wear a diaper and footed sleeper or 2 piece long sheet pajamas.

I’ve a few different things I love to wear to bed…

Attachments

• IMG_8052.jpg
    IMG_8052.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7987.jpg
    IMG_7987.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7756.jpeg
    IMG_7756.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3995.jpg
    IMG_3995.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Brumas94, Diaperboy27 and Seasonedcitizen
It was very warm last night ! Just a half top with white MagaMax with an white ruffle diaper cover !
Abbie was in just her pink bra and panties .

Attachments

• White ruffle cover.jpg
    White ruffle cover.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Seasonedcitizen and Blueboy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back