Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

What are your favorite video games of all time?

Oh, want to mention 007 Goldeneye for N64. That was a blast!

• Love
Reactions: CertifiedCrinklerTodd
For me it was the Diablo series on PC.

• Love
Skyrim, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Celeste, Breath of the Wild, Pokémon Unite, Stardew Valley

• Love
I'm ngl, I was having a bad day today mentally, but seeing this thread (mini) blow up and seeing all the different types of games people are into just fills my heart with so much ❤️.

I 100% forgot to put LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2 on here, that would probably be actually number 2 overall for me, I revisited that series for the first time this weekend, and I forgot just how good those games were, and how well they've held up for being 10-15 years old at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: snowie
Cottontail said:
It's so hard to pick favorites. As far as franchises go, Metroid is probably my favorite. I've played every title to completion exception Return of Samus, because I never owned an original Game Boy, and the black-and-white presentation never appealed to me.

The titles I've spent the most time playing are probably Super Metroid (SNES), Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1), and Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3, PS4). I've devoted many hundreds of hours to each of those games, and have begun speedrunning the first two.

A few other random titles I love:
  • The Legend of Zelda (NES)
  • Kid Icarus (NES)
  • Bionic Commando (NES)
  • Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES)
  • Mega Man 2 (NES)
  • Strider (1989 Capcom arcade title)
  • Final Fantasy VII (PS1)
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Capcom arcade title)
  • Polybius ...
...I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.
I actually started speedrunning Destroy All Humans! 2 a couple years back, had the WR in any% for a while before I stopped. (Though only like 4 people have speedran that game lol)

Reactions: Cottontail
ThatonediaperedDude77 said:
I actually started speedrunning Destroy All Humans! 2 a couple years back, had the WR in any% for a while before I stopped. (Though only like 4 people have speedran that game lol)
Ha ha, cool! I’ll have to watch a run of that game. As for the ones I mentioned, you won’t find me in the top 100 for any category. I don’t exactly suck, but those runs are so popular. If I ever make it into the top 100 for Super Metroid Any%, I’ll probably stop running, heh.

• Haha
1. Minecraft for sure. (Modded, Java edition)
2. Factorio
3. Disgaea Series
4. League of Legends
5. GTA V
6. The Bard's Tale Series
7. "Gold Box" D&D series

Honorable Mentions:
Avorion, "X" series, Farming Simulator, Colony Survival

Reactions: CertifiedCrinklerTodd and wetaccident
WittleBoyBlue said:
1. Minecraft for sure. (Modded, Java edition)
2. Factorio
3. Disgaea Series
4. League of Legends
5. GTA V
6. The Bard's Tale Series
7. "Gold Box" D&D series

Honorable Mentions:
Avorion, "X" series, Farming Simulator, Colony Survival
Might I recommend Satisfactory? I've only done 1 world with a friend on there, and we put in like 100+ hours into it 🤣

Reactions: wetaccident and WittleBoyBlue
ThatonediaperedDude77 said:
Might I recommend Satisfactory? I've only done 1 world with a friend on there, and we put in like 100+ hours into it 🤣
Of course! I have played it but it was much earlier in development. I know it has had several updates since I last played. Thanks for the recommendation.

Fav games or game series:

NBA 2k games
Destiny 2
Mass effect series
Resident evil village
God of war 2018 and ragnarok
Assassins creed Valhalla
Skyrim
GTA V
Gran Turismo
Forza Motorsport and forza horizon series

Of those, hard to pick an absolute favourite, but if I had to, it would be Mass effect 2.

• Love
Favourite games? Oh man, that is tough!

I don't have a particular order, but:

Bloons TD6
Terraria
Borderlands 2
Dark Souls (the series)
Neopets
Maple Story
The Binding of Isaac
Pokemon (Gen 1,2,3 and 4)
Diablo 2
I haven't really been playing many videogames lately aside from Neopets and Bloons since I don't have a computer anymore.

• Love
I tend to play a few different games, however, often go back to the old games I used to play as they bring back great memories. RPGs are probably my favourite type of game with Suikoden being my favourite series of all time. Some other RPGs I've enjoyed are Final Fantasy 8-10, Blue Dragon, Bravely Default and Ni No Kuni 2. I play a lot of survival games, Terraria, ARK, Subnautica, Grounded and 7-days. I also play Street Fighter 6 and recently started playing Counterstrike 2.
Akura said:
They're all my most played games that, over the years, I've become seriously obsessed with. OSRS alone I've probably put in over 4000 hours, on multiple accounts over a long period of time.
I may have put a lot of time into Runescape too lol. Started playing it really early days. Not played it for a few months though.

• Love
Reactions: CertifiedCrinklerTodd and Akura
Humperdink2 said:
I tend to play a few different games, however, often go back to the old games I used to play as they bring back great memories. RPGs are probably my favourite type of game with Suikoden being my favourite series of all time. Some other RPGs I've enjoyed are Final Fantasy 8-10, Blue Dragon, Bravely Default and Ni No Kuni 2. I play a lot of survival games, Terraria, ARK, Subnautica, Grounded and 7-days. I also play Street Fighter 6 and recently started playing Counterstrike 2.

I may have put a lot of time into Runescape too lol. Started playing it really early days. Not played it for a few months though.

I started playing it when I was 11 or 12 and I still play it to this day 😅

Reactions: Humperdink2
I'm on well over 20 years playing the game now. There might be a way to find out when the account was created, would be interesting to find out :) What's your favourite things to do on it? I love the skilling side, don't really care for the PvP stuff so it means I stay away from the wildy haha.

Humperdink2 said:
I'm on well over 20 years playing the game now. There might be a way to find out when the account was created, would be interesting to find out :) What's your favourite things to do on it? I love the skilling side, don't really care for the PvP stuff so it means I stay away from the wildy haha.

Same! I hate PvP. Always did PvM and I love slayer. I enjoy skilling, it's pretty chill. I never went into the Wildy unless I really had to or if I was with my clannies for support.
My childhood ream is to get the Fire Cape (lava cape) and the quest cape completed. I'd be so happy with that tbh. These days I've only got my main, osrs is alive and well though. There's loads of active players, there's new ironman and hardcore ironman modes etc.

I occasionally get back into it then leave it, then return, leave, return lol. I don't think it's a game I can ever truly retire from tbf. It'll always be a part of me and is burned into my soul at this point. RS was a MAJOR part of my childhood growing up, playing with friends and stuff. I loved it so much.

There is a way to check in-game IIRC, you speak to the NPC in Lumbridge 👍

Akura said:
Same! I hate PvP. Always did PvM and I love slayer. I enjoy skilling, it's pretty chill. I never went into the Wildy unless I really had to or if I was with my clannies for support.
My childhood ream is to get the Fire Cape (lava cape) and the quest cape completed. I'd be so happy with that tbh. These days I've only got my main, osrs is alive and well though. There's loads of active players, there's new ironman and hardcore ironman modes etc.

I occasionally get back into it then leave it, then return, leave, return lol. I don't think it's a game I can ever truly retire from tbf. It'll always be a part of me and is burned into my soul at this point. RS was a MAJOR part of my childhood growing up, playing with friends and stuff. I loved it so much.

There is a way to check in-game IIRC, you speak to the NPC in Lumbridge 👍
I do a little bit of PvM, but I'm still a chicken haha. Vorkath is probably my limit. I've aquired the fire cape back before they changed to the bad version of Runescae but not gotten one yet on this account. I've got an iron somewhere too. That one is F2P though. Add me if you like, same name :)

Humperdink2 said:
I do a little bit of PvM, but I'm still a chicken haha. Vorkath is probably my limit. I've aquired the fire cape back before they changed to the bad version of Runescae but not gotten one yet on this account. I've got an iron somewhere too. That one is F2P though. Add me if you like, same name :)

Awesome! I've never done Vorky aha. I've not had the chance to explore the newer bosses tbf either. My main account is pretty weak still since I had to restart - lost my PW and stuff, but I am building it up slowly.
I'll add you when I next hop on, which will be pretty soon! 😁

• Love
Reactions: Humperdink2
fable

OldSchool RuneScape
Pokemon SoulSilver - I like lots of the others but that one I think is perfect (haven't played past 5th gen)
Oblivion
Skyrim
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Starfield

No particular order, though it strikes me that the list is almost chronological.

Last edited:
  • Love
Akura said:
My childhood ream is to get the Fire Cape (lava cape) and the quest cape completed. I'd be so happy with that tbh.
Cool to hear there are other OSRS players here! Good luck with that fire cape!

Back