What are you wishing for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I was just wondering what everyone is wishing for XMAS?

A safe trip here soon, and hopefully the tools to start over else where.

Socks, bras, and underwear. Works for my birthday too. Someone else buying them spares me the expense.

new phone. suicide squad on dvd, crib from aww so cute and footed pajamas.

A job, the ability to go 24 hours with out breaking down at night sobbing myself to sleep.

A new start...

rennecfox said:
A job, the ability to go 24 hours with out breaking down at night sobbing myself to sleep.

I'm sorry. I went for a year without a full time job, so I know the feeling.

I already got my big present in July which was a digital piano. I've enjoyed it every day. My wife needed to replace her Ipad which she did this week, so I guess she got hers already. My piano was a lot more expensive.

yeah that's part of it, but the breaking down parts a bit more related to my mom's surprise passing right before my birthday and her burial a day after.

I am not wishing for anything for Christmas nor am I really expecting anything.

I'm not really expecting anything, though I think I'll treat myself to a front and rear ram bar for my new little suv.

4 million in cash. or diapers, whatever suits me best. ;)

If only I was rich and not a poor shybug.

Starrunner said:
Being unemployed while losing a loved one can be very difficult. It's hard enough not having a job, but doing it under the circumstances of losing the support of your mother during this time makes it so much harder. This can be a very rough time of year for a lot of people and you're not alone here. If you want to post about it and vent, please do, we're here for you, or send me a PM any time. :grouphug:
Thanks, yeah its not going to feel like Christmas for quite some time again. Definitely not this year.

rennecfox said:
Thanks, yeah its not going to feel like Christmas for quite some time again. Definitely not this year.

I would say it's been a while since I truly had Christmas feel like Christmas. It's pretty much the norm for me. Same with Birthdays, not really a big fan of those and usually don't celebrate it anymore.

I'm wishing for a laid-back few days playing with the kids, and generally sitting around and catching up with the family.

It's a shame there isn't a summer festival where we do the same thing. Wouldn't it be cool to have a big family festival for the summer solstice?!

tiny said:
I'm wishing for a laid-back few days playing with the kids, and generally sitting around and catching up with the family.

It's a shame there isn't a summer festival where we do the same thing. Wouldn't it be cool to have a big family festival for the summer solstice?!

We have a big Summer festival in Oz it's called Christmas. Haha it's so weird because everything gets decorated in winter stuff.

As for wishes, I would be so happy to unwrap some awesom toys .. a big push along truck, another awesome teddy, ummm let's be honest, anything really, but it would have to be a surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

rennecfox said:
yeah that's part of it, but the breaking down parts a bit more related to my mom's surprise passing right before my birthday and her burial a day after.

I guess it has been a really crap few months buddy, look after yourself over Christmas and I hope the new year brings you some peace. :hugs:

I can't think of anything I want that'd be a suitable Christmas present. I don't really have much of a desire for material possessions. The stuff I tend to want are experiences and are too expensive for me to reasonably request them as a present.

The only thing I can think of that's both not insanely expensive, wrappable, and is something I want would be diapers or other ABDL items. And that too, is inappropriate to ask for for obvious reasons.

Is it ok to say I don't know. I don't know what I want or need this year

I only asked my mom for Skyrim remastered edition and maybe a new hat (an Ushanka). If I could, I'd just tell her the truth and ask if I could get a wolf onesie/sleeper or something. Lately she has been concerned since I've seemed a bit depressed. It is due to my constant love/hate relationship with myself. I love who I am, but I hate how this choice will probably bring about only grief in the future when it is revealed. If she was tolerable of this side, I wouldn't be having my nightmares about being disowned, kicked out, and the eventual self-harm.

for the lady I am dating to become my girlfriend and to have a happy relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back