What are you wetting abilities like?

My bladder is basically clamped shut. I usually have to sit upon a toilet for a while to get my bladder to open up. Guess my body hasn't learned to be okay with wetting so to speak

I usually can just go when I want to. Never really had much trouble with it.

NotaUser said:
My bladder is basically clamped shut. I usually have to sit upon a toilet for a while to get my bladder to open up. Guess my body hasn't learned to be okay with wetting so to speak

Just work on it. I suffered for years with a morbidly shy bladder. Public restrooms were difficult to use, even stalls. (and forget about urinals!) My "diaper therapy" has produced great results, wetting my diaper has gotten my body more under control so that I can void in "less familiar circumstances" now. I can even use a urinal when another is in use, though that one is still somewhat challenging. (I get very little practice on that one now though, being diapered 24/7) As anyone here will tell you, patience time and practice are what you need.

When I am padded up, standing, walking, and sitting are all really easy for me to wet. However, laying down is basically impossible. I haven't trained that yet as whenever I try I end up leaking and consequently, I don't trust my diapers in that position so my body doesn't want to release.

I have full control but can go anywhere anytime if I want without having to concentrate.

I have to concentrate to get it started but ounce I get it started I can just relax and let if flow in to the diaper while I daydream. I do that in my bed occasionally I'll concentrate on starting the process then when I start peeing I just relax and let it go.

I cant say much tbh.
Im only a level 5 peeing mage
My stats are p dope tho

/s

Standing, no problem. Sitting or kneeling requires a little effort. I can't pee lying down. It is fun when you pee in a long stream and flood the diaper.

I'm pretty adept at wetting regardless of my position: Seated at my desk chair playing video games, laying on my back watching something on Netflix, or standing up.

I've even been able to wear around other people under my clothes and wet whilst talking to them, with no issues(Although once my brother noticed the bulge, he didn't know what it was nor did he ask).

I have been doing this so long I can wet at will. I enjoy letting out just a little at a time and strategically wetting the entire diaper front and back.

When I am padded about the only time I an not go is when driving. Otherwise sitting, standing lying down whatever I can go without really thinking. I do notice that when I am not diapered I have to make more frequent trips to the bathroom and I can not seem to hold it as long. I think that has a lot to do with my mindset when padded and I almost have to retrain myself to hold it and go to the potty when not padded.

Back