What are you wetting abilities like?

I've gotten to be a pretty capable wetter. I can wet in positions I don't use very often because they're prone to leaks (sitting and laying down). I have the hardest time wetting while driving but it can be done. Walking takes some effort but is a lot easier than it was. One of these days I'll have to try something more exotic like standing on my head or hanging from jungle gym bars.

At night i have no feeling of needing to go. I wet every night with out my brain telling me i have to go.

Hmmmm, Wetting abilities. When I'm padded I can pretty much go whenever wherever, provided I'm not in public or right next to someone or being watched directly. I tend to hold it though if I'm around people because I know from just the way I feel when I let myself wet that I probably have the "I'm wetting" look on my face. I can also wet underwear and other clothes too if I so desire but I really don't do that ever. I use too when I was younger but now I'd only do that if I had a big to my little so I could simulate failing potty training lol. I struggle more so when I'm walking and a little bit if I'm laying down and I know I'm close to leaking, but otherwise I can pretty much pee whenever, wherever.

As for when I'm in big mode, My control over long periods of time has suffered slightly from wearing more often than I probably should, but I can still hold it, I don't have accident, though the need to pee seems to grow sooner rather than later more often these days. I find myself sometimes having to really concentrate and getting a sort of stage fright going in the toilet.

I wet whatever I am doing without warning or any capability to control it. I wear nappies all the time.

I am in full control but can wet while laying down, sitting, standing, and even while walking. If I am around people, I try to control the flow so the sound wont be noticeable.

ST50 said:
I wet whatever I am doing without warning or any capability to control it. I wear nappies all the time.

I'm intrigued to know, do you constantly dribbling and weep. Do you find yourself wet without knowing. Does your nappy leak at night if your a side sleeper? What effect does your wetting have on the ability of you nappy?

I am to the point where I can wet in any position, but it wasn't always that way. When I first started wearing, it was hard to wet even while standing, probably because I was afraid of the diaper leaking

I can't pee lying in bed, I have to get up. The good part is that I can stretch and that relieves back pain. I can get up in the morning and take the dog out and just pee in the diaper while he does his thing in the yard. I drink a lot of coffee so I pee a lot in the morning while I am feeding the cats. I change my diaper, feed the dog, get dressed feminine and make breakfast. If a feel an urge to pee, I just let it flow. After breakfast and some reading, I change the diaper and get dressed as me and start the day. All the morning coffee has primed the pump so I constantly release it. I'm at home so a fresh diaper is alway nearby.

Maxy said:
Same. I often end up leaking on my clothes or in bed which I don't like. But I like being diaper trained too so I guess I have to deal with it.

rennecfox said:
more like hold it back, then when I release its like opening a floodgate and hard to control.

Nice to know I'm not the only one that has this happen. Sometimes it's fine, and I can go like normal from any position, during any activity; I only wear so often at this point though. There are times though where I can feel the need but just can't seem to find the mindframe, until suddenly it releases so heavily; and so much I guess from not being able to go right at first, that it's too much too fast for the diaper, and it overflows.

I used to have sever urge incontinence, coupled with a neurogenic blockage. I would get a painful urge out of nowhere, and when I tried to pee my sphincter would automatically clamp down. That made me have to push and strain to pee. After about 8-9 sphincterotomies intended to open me up I developed a physical blockage that cut me off 100%. I simply could not pee to save my life, so into the ER I went. And I promptly coded on the table I was officially dead for a minute and a half.

Thankfully I'm better now though. They removed the entirety of my prostate when the blockage was, and I now drip pee near constantly without any though or care in the world. Though I do find that sitting or lying down in certain positions will still clamp me shut. I'll get a slight urge from that, and just shift my position or take a deep breath to let the flood gates open up again.

I'm pretty satisfied right now with my "bladder abilities". When I first started wearing, I had problems letting go. I couldn't go when I was lying down. I would have to get out of bed and really force and strain to get a stream going. That was about 10 years ago. Now, it's like my body KNOWS when I'm wearing a diaper. I can let go in any position with ease. At the same time, I really haven't experienced any issues with accidents or anything of that nature. When I'm not diapered, I have zero issues holding it for as long as I need to.

I cant wet unless im standing. Im not sure why that is.

Whatever position I'm in, I still can't get past the initial "OMG I'm gonna piss myself" and hold. after that, I'm all good.

I can usually hold it during the day, but I prefer not to because it becomes painful. So, I use pull-ups. I will only go to the bathroom when I need to change. At night it's hit or miss. So, I wear heavy Northshore Supreme (NS) with a cover. Sometimes I wake dry or just damp. Others I wak fully soaked with only my cover preventing leaks. I can let go while doing anything. I have been diapered for years and it seems more natural for me to use my diaper rather than hold it till it hurts.

I can wet when ever and where ever. I was wetting this morning while walking down the basement stares and was thinking about how easy it has become. If I have full confidence in what I'm wearing and I haven't already flooded it to many times I have no reserve.

It depends on how often I wear diapers and if there is no one around me. Usually I need to stand upright for wetting. If I wear several days in a row, wetting is easier. I can pee when laying down, walking, when doing other things or even when my wife is around me.
But it's strange, if I wait too long and have high pressure on my bladder, I can't go anymore. Especially when I'm sleeping very deep. If my bursting bladder wakes me up, I can't pee in my diaper. Sometimes it will work after walking around a little bit. But often, there is no option than going to the bathroom.

But it's not that bad. I rarely wear high capacity diapers such as L4 or some ABDL ones. So flooding a "normal" diaper with a bursting bladder is too much. Even if the diaper does not leak, there is often one big bunch of wet super absorber between your legs. Instead of a smooth padding from the front to the back.

Aldebaran79 said:
It depends on how often I wear diapers and if there is no one around me. Usually I need to stand upright for wetting. If I wear several days in a row, wetting is easier. I can pee when laying down, walking, when doing other things or even when my wife is around me.
But it's strange, if I wait too long and have high pressure on my bladder, I can't go anymore. Especially when I'm sleeping very deep. If my bursting bladder wakes me up, I can't pee in my diaper. Sometimes it will work after walking around a little bit. But often, there is no option than going to the bathroom.

But it's not that bad. I rarely wear high capacity diapers such as L4 or some ABDL ones. So flooding a "normal" diaper with a bursting bladder is too much. Even if the diaper does not leak, there is often one big bunch of wet super absorber between your legs. Instead of a smooth padding from the front to the back.

That's a pretty normal mental block for many people. You subconsciously know your diaper can't hold a large flood, so it won't let you. Clearly you will need better diapers IF you want to get past that mental block.

I can wet easily standing or sitting. Wetting laying down on my back takes much more concentration. I have been practicing, but it is still a challenge.

Back