What age were you

EemraldGreen said:
When I realized I was a 'Baby'? I was six when I went to school and I missed my mother so much and my father more I spent the day just longing to be little again. Then I stumbled through life for about 17 years until I realised I wanted a mummy. And I found her and I'm her favourie BabyGirl 😻
I got held back a year in kindergarten cause I wouldn't stop crying on the bus. I'm not implying that you cried. The story just sounded familiar 😂😂😂

22 I discovered littles. I was interested but didn’t think it was for me. I started getting more into it and had a caregiver online but he ended up leaving out of no where. I was on and off then adult life became more complicated so it is on and off till this day. I’m slightly more little now being in quarantine. However, I’ve loved stuffies since forever expect for that time I have them up temporarily.

Reactions: Deleted member 51367 and BabyDavidMessiah
BigKid25 said:
You ordered something online at 12 years old?! With who's credit/debit card? I never even considered ordering online until I was about 17-18 and that was because people on here were recommending real adult diapers.
Only because it was a free sample therefore no cards needed. I didn’t have a debit card till I was 16...I think drynites is the only website I know that does free samples. Hence my first experience when I was unable to buy

Last edited:
Reactions: BigKid25
EemraldGreen said:
I don't really understand 'littles' - what age do they identify as? Where do they buy their clothes - in short how do you see yourselves as different to ABs? I think I know but I would like to hear it from you. I hope that's okay with you. It would really help me. :)
BTW I love Plushies and collect Dolls. :)

I identify far more as a little than an AB... though I would go so far as to say lately I'm more of a middle.

AB has the connotation that you are focusing on infant or toddler age ranges accompanying with that behavior and typical interests. They prefer the cribs, pacifiers, baby clothes (onesies, etc.), maybe even toddler toys. During regression, they view diapers as necessary rather than simple fun and potty training isn't on their minds. They typically want to babble and coo or baby talk during regression and they like REALLY little kid shows. Is that an exclusive fact to being an AB? No, it's more of a general rule of thumb if you have a pure AB. Their identifiable age range is anywhere from 3 months to MAYBE 3-4 years. Typically they're around the 1-2year old range.

So let's look at littles... littles are going to be more inclined towards minimum preschool/toddler age (2.5-4 years) to probably early elementary school (6 years old). They value their independence more, want more complex toys (legos vs megabloks), and their viewing choices for shows may match that age range more. Diaper usage can be seen as a necessity, but with littles you will tend to find them viewing diapers as being part of a late blooming potty training phase thing. Maybe they feel like they have accidents instead of needing diapers 24/7, and you'll find littles are more likely to be attracted to pull ups as a part of that mentality. Instead of cribs, littles may prefer the thought of toddler beds or some nice printed cartoon sheets.

Then you have middles, like me. Age ranges here are looking at kids from like 5-10 years old. Regression for us is much more subtle. I play stuff that has a nostalgia factor for me as a kid and yeah, if I regress I'll include kid things like legos, hot wheels, coloring books, and printed cartoon shirts. Certain baby things like pacis and onesies intrigue me, but it's all based around feeling naughty. I don't feel like I "belong" in those things like an adult baby would. I more feel like a little boy who's exploring that side of him and getting some giggly jitters from getting away with it. It's almost like regression within a regression, I guess lol. I love swings, and tag and video games from when I was a kid and my biggest draw to diapers feels like a bedwetter kid who doesn't mind wearing his night time underwear if it means I can play longer. I LOVE pull ups, and if there was a pull up that was functional like a good quality diaper, I'd definitely choose that to fit my role playing. But I'm not into baby talk or being babied. I don't want to be fed on a high chair and cribs just seem kinda, eh. But I'd be down for some nice cartoon bedding on a toddler bed, and even the toddler bed I could do without.

I'm just a big kid who likes to wear diapers when no ones looking because it makes me feel naughty and lets me play longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955
EemraldGreen said:
Hmmm I see I am a precocious Baby because I value my independence - which is Little(wish) But I also enjoy being a little girl with my wife - who loves her little girl and changes her nappies for her .... most times. ☺

Sure! Titles are totally arbitrary. Be true to who you are and don't worry about the rest. Everyone is gonna have their own niche.

Most of my life actually very early on. Id say like 6 or 7 I would start hoping to find a friend who had little siblings or whatever that needed them.

For me, it all started when I was in Kindergarten. My friend wore diapers to bed, and we'd go to school together in the morning since my parents had to both work. I went over to his house early, often times he was just getting out of bed and I could hear the diaper crinkles as he made his way to the bathroom. I could hear him un-tape his diaper and get dressed. It triggered something in me to want to explore diapers.

When I was 7 or 8 years old, I found my sister's Cabbage Patch dolls still had the cute little diapers on them. I played with those dolls and enjoyed the sounds of the diaper crinkles through the little outfits. I worked up the courage to even take one of the diapers off the doll and put it on myself! It was pure bliss! I loved it! I was aroused by them!

s-l1600.jpg

When I was 12-13 years old, I helped my grandparents do work at their house and they used Depends diapers for light incontinence. I would take diapers from their home on occasion to use at home in my bedroom. Again, pure bliss! Loved the crinkles!

s-l1600 (1).jpg

At the age of 16, I found myself buying Depends at the store and hiding them in my closet. I would wear diapers once or twice a month at that point. Never wore them around people, just secretly to myself.

s-l1600.jpg

After serving a 2-year mission, having gone the entire time without diapers, I found myself, once again, searching for diapers, except now on the internet! I discovered Daily Diapers and DPF and many other diaper sites and found myself not alone anymore. At this time, diapers became a sexual thing because I truly experience my first real orgasm while playing in diapers. I didn't know what orgasms really were until that moment at the age of 21!!! Crazy, right? This continued through my college years and up until I was married at the age of 23. By that time, my diaper fetish was uncontrollable. I had to find diapers and hide them from my new bride, whom I love with all my heart, to this very day.

We've been married now for 17 years. I'm now 40-years-old, and I'm sharing this story. I've been through countless diaper binge/purge cycles over the years and think someday I'll grow out of wanting them. Hasn't happened yet and I truly love the feeling of wearing a soft plastic-backed ABDL diaper. I truly love the crinkles! That's what got me going very early on!

Reactions: sbmccue, Blekyss, DLDeeder and 1 other person
Back