Wetting yourself without diapers

I think I posted to this thread awhile back... I love wetting myself without diapers and if for any reason i am around water ...cleaning the car the boat or watering the garden or fishing. I'll always seem to be way wwtter then I should be from just doing the chore.. gurentee I'll wet myself around any water.. been like this for the last 65 years

Reactions: CLPP, PeterPPeevy and ianwee
diane said:
i wet myself almost every morning while walking my dog it feels so nice while walkingall the way down to my sandals
I used to enjoy a little wee occasionally when I was walking my dog too, but sadly he passed away over a year ago. I used to wear black trousers so that nothing would show to any passer-by.

Reactions: Chrissie
chamberpot said:
I think I posted to this thread awhile back... I love wetting myself without diapers and if for any reason i am around water ...cleaning the car the boat or watering the garden or fishing. I'll always seem to be way wwtter then I should be from just doing the chore.. gurentee I'll wet myself around any water.. been like this for the last 65 years
Yes I agree that when you're using water for another purpose, it can be very tempting to get wet deliberately. It makes the job you are doing a lot more exciting and enjoyable!

Reactions: wetaccident, Chrissie and chamberpot
Wetting myself, wetting my jeans actually is a great turn on. It’s part of my ABDL experiences I enjoy once in a while. Innocently peeing yourself, love it. That’s an indication that I must wear a diaper to avoid such accident😵‍💫. Spanking is required, I must learn not to wet myself🤪😃

Reactions: chamberpot, ianwee, Chrissie and 2 others
Dome said:
This has been on my mind for awhile now and have been afraid to ask. I was wondering if anybody else has wetted themselves without wearing a diaper. It's one of the progressions I went through on my journey and honestly something I still think about. It's something I think a lot of us went thorough as child and it's something I feel really brings out the little in me, wet undies and pants. Am I alone in this or do others share this...(I honestly don't know what to label it as)... desire?
Unfortunately if im
Not passed my teousers are soaked I can’t hold my urine no
More sue to
My bladder disease

Reactions: ianwee
PeterPPeevy said:
Were you wetting the bed intentionally? I never did that, and I was out of diapers quite early, I think. If I wait around a few more years, arthritis may make it impossible to get out of bed speedily enough to make it to the bathroom.
It was a combination because when I was in puberty my bedwetting started to be less common. My mom had a rule that a dry bed for six months would mean the rubber sheet would come off my bed. She thought it was an incentive to stop bedwetting but I wanted to keep the rubber sheet because it was like a security blanket for me.

Reactions: Dry247, ianwee and wetaccident
Dome said:
This has been on my mind for awhile now and have been afraid to ask. I was wondering if anybody else has wetted themselves without wearing a diaper.
Feel free to asI! There aren’t many venues where posters are more attuned to the multiple challenges of sexuality and the elimination of bodily waste. Most of us are pleased to have the chance to tell our stories, and if someone doesn’t wish to respond they aren’t required to.

Reactions: ianwee
I used to pee myself every day after school from childhood until university. Then I started working and would always pee myself after work, on the bus, going home. Deliberately wetting my pants in public has been my greatest pleasure in life until 28 years old, when I discovered diaper fetish and learned I could be wet all day long. I instantly became a DL.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, chamberpot, ianwee and 3 others
I rarely get the chance to do this, but every now and again I just love to dress up nicely (usually in female clothing but without a diaper), and just get on with whatever I am doing (usually household chores). I take a drink frequently, and hold back on peeing for as long as I can ... until I reach that wonderful point where I know I cannot hold on a moment longer and I start leak. Then I know I have to get to a room where there isn't any carpet that will get ruined (e.g. kitchen, utility room, bathroom or garage) as it's only going to be a matter of a few minutes before I totally and uncontrollably lose control and flood myself. And I just love it so much!

Reactions: DistortedWolf, wetaccident, Chrissie and 2 others
chamberpot said:
A few years ago, I was the general maintenance guy for the small apartment building my wife and I lived in. One of my jobs was watering the garden, which featured thirsty plants on all four sides of the building. I just couldn’t be outside, garden hose with leaky spray nozzle in hand, without having the urge — and the desire! — to pee my panties and pants.

There was little chance of discovery since my pants would be getting splashed and dripped on soon after I started watering, so, inevitably, they would soon be getting wetter, and wonderfully warm. Often I would be peeing and watering as people walked by, which is kinda thrilling.

Peter P.P.

Reactions: Raylynn, chamberpot, Furrytum and 1 other person
Watering (in) the garden - usually wearing black pants - is one of my favourite things to do as well!

• Love
Reactions: Ridinginnappies, Chrissie and chamberpot
Last week I decided to sit on my bed wearing only a shirt with no diaper. I forgot I wasn't wearing one and wet myself without thinking about it lol

Reactions: ianwee, Chrissie and Furrytum
Wetting yourself on purpose without diapers, seems to be just putting yourself in more hassle. 😅

You'll have more cleaning to do.

Reactions: idontcareaboutthename
NewMommA said:
Wetting yourself on purpose without diapers, seems to be just putting yourself in more hassle. 😅

You'll have more cleaning to do.
Aaaaah, but once in a while the toddler feeling is worth it.

Reactions: Deleted member 39574, DistortedWolf, KindaOlde and 1 other person
oldpppants said:
Aaaaah, but once in a while the toddler feeling is worth it.
Oh.

Dealing with my husband who's always just childish, I didn't think about that.

Reactions: idontcareaboutthename and ianwee
NewMommA said:
Oh.

Dealing with my husband who's always just childish, I didn't think about that.
Yes, cleanup from going potty in your pants, pee or poop is a hassle. But there are days when I come home and hafta go real bad.... that feeling of letting go and being unrestrained by grownupness... worth every laundry load and mopping.

Reactions: Deleted member 39574, ianwee and chamberpot
I wet my pants and bed on purpose all the time but I do love wearing diapers to bed sometimes we'll skip them so I can just wet the bed I started wetting my bed in my sleep because I've done it so many times on purpose.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Diaperman95, Deleted member 39574 and chamberpot
oldpppants said:
Yes, cleanup from going potty in your pants, pee or poop is a hassle. But there are days when I come home and hafta go real bad.... that feeling of letting go and being unrestrained by grownupness... worth every laundry load and mopping.
As long as it makes you happy 😊

Reactions: idontcareaboutthename and ianwee
When mowing the yard and if not wearing a diaper, I will always wet my pants lol.

Reactions: KindaOlde, chamberpot and ianwee
Yes I have but normally only with a partner while playing. Not something I do often because of the mess. However can be fun

Reactions: ianwee and Deleted member 55019
Back