Wetting yourself without diapers

DistortedWolf

Dream big and live your story
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This has been on my mind for awhile now and have been afraid to ask. I was wondering if anybody else has wetted themselves without wearing a diaper. It's one of the progressions I went through on my journey and honestly something I still think about. It's something I think a lot of us went thorough as child and it's something I feel really brings out the little in me, wet undies and pants. Am I alone in this or do others share this...(I honestly don't know what to label it as)... desire?

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: oldskool, PiporApomme, yoes and 23 others
Probably around two years before I started having desires to wear, I started unexplainably deciding to wet myself occasionally by taking some old pajama pants I had as well as some Gerber toddler panties and either actually wetting or pouring water in them. Was only recent that I realized that this behavior had something to do with being ABDL.

Reactions: PiporApomme, Babybike2, ianwee and 2 others
BunnyPrincess said:
Probably around two years before I started having desires to wear, I started unexplainably deciding to wet myself occasionally by taking some old pajama pants I had as well as some Gerber toddler panties and either actually wetting or pouring water in them. Was only recent that I realized that this behavior had something to do with being ABDL.
Thank you. I honestly didn't l didn't think I was alone but the fear of being the only one is always there.

Reactions: Rusher, fredy552, ianwee and 2 others
I still like to wet myself without a diaper from time to time.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 55019, sonadam9, Ryanwet and 5 others
I'm sitting in wet pair of wet galactic tykables undies right now

Reactions: wetaccident, ianwee and DistortedWolf
I enjoy wetting my pants without diapers as well as diaper wetting. One of my favorite things is holding it until I involuntarily start to leak and a wet patch slowly spreads across my crotch and down my inner thighs. Just flooding my pants isn’t as much of a turn on, but slow accidental wetting really makes me feel little like a potty-trained child waiting too long and having an accident. Cloth training pants or Goodnites are especially good for this as they allow for a fair amount of pee before they start to leak and the wetness is observable.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, Deleted member 74558, CLPP and 12 others
I love to wet myself either with or without diapers, depending on my mood at that particular time. My favorite time and place to wet my pants and/or diaper is while at the computer. It's real fun just to ignore the "I need to pee" signals until it just happens without any effort on my part.

• Love
Reactions: Cyprushill427, Panlantern, Chrissie and 5 others
Don't worry. As you can see, you are not alone. Not at all. In fact I had discovered my AB/DL bias exactly by this way. Diapers came later.

Reactions: Deleted member 39574, ianwee, DistortedWolf and 1 other person
I do it, although it's mainly used by my girlfriend as a method of punishment. When she wants to change my diaper and I refuse to come with her or complain too much about having to wear diapers, instead of changing me, she takes off my diaper, puts me in normal underwear with plastic pants over them and then puts a locking onesie over it and locks it, making me unable to use the toilet. Then she waits until I inevitably wet my pants. Once that happened, she usually lets me sit in my wet underwear for a couple of minutes before taking me to the bedroom, changing the wet underwear for a diaper and telling that I shouldn't complain about having to wear diapers when it's evident that I can't be left without them because I will wet myself.

Reactions: denimchicken, Kellycares, Chrissie and 7 others
I thought about going potty in my pants from when I was small and tried a few times when I was a teen and young adult. Just didn't like the possible puddle on the floor and the cleanup. I always thought that heavy potty pants (cloth training ones) would keep it localized and not running down into my socks but have never tried it. Once in a while, though, when I get home having to go potty bad, I'll let it go in my pants, especially if I know I'm doing laundry soon.

I also enjoy squirming as I get my big-boy pants off and get into a diapie before letting it go in a rush.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558, BbgirlLucy, LadyP and 1 other person
I have always enjoyed wetting my pants , or wetting the bed. I wet on purpose for over 50 years before i discovered diapers.

• Love
Reactions: wiliawi, Chrissie, Wetshisbed and 3 others
It is how I got into diapers and being little. I first would just drink a lot both water and a couple of beers and then would wet myself in the shower for easy clean up. I don't do it anymore just because I prefer a diaper but I did and do like it.

Reactions: ianwee and chamberpot
My answer is a bit off, as I'm not AB. DL only.
But, yes, I do this too sometimes. Logistics make this a bit rare, as I don't want the house to smell, so I'll only do it if I plan to do laundry soon.

Last time I did it I came home late at night. Did it outside, close to my house. Being outside adds excitement to it.

The time before that was really fun. It was cold, windy and raining, so I can be sure no one will notice a puddle, and no one will look at me. I wet and messed. Again, outside is so exciting! It was a thrill I still cherish.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, DD3475DL and ianwee
I have wet myself on purpose many times. I get lazy and pee my pants. If I think I can do it without being seen. My wife caught me several times trying to hide my wet clothes. I've gotten some pretty bad spankings for it. Even have had my mouth washed out with soap for lieing about it.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, wetaccident, ianwee and 1 other person
Its actually a kink in japan called "Omorashi" which means "to wet oneself ". There's also a english site called "Omorashi.org" that had tons of abdl and diaper tie ins, artists gallery and separate forums just like Adisc.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, Jodie, Prillprillprill and 4 others
When I was younger I would pee my pants on purpose because it felt good but I would usually do it in the rain or when no one was home but now I just wet my diapers

• Love
Reactions: wetaccident, OriginalWetone, ianwee and 1 other person
My ABDL tendencies started not with wetting but messing, since age 9. I didn't get into wetting until quite a bit later on but the wetting being included was more-so a part of the overall AB side and wanting to be diapered and babied and use for intended purposes for both #1 and 2.

Reactions: ianwee
I haven't committed to a full on wetting yet, but sometimes I'll bring myself to a dribble or a smash before cutting it back, just to see if I'm able to. Its kinda fun because its a little risky!

Reactions: nappydave60, PaddedWolfie and ianwee
DiaperedInDenver said:
I haven't committed to a full on wetting yet, but sometimes I'll bring myself to a dribble or a smash before cutting it back, just to see if I'm able to. Its kinda fun because its a little risky!
When you feel ready to take things a little further with a 'full on wetting' I'm sure you will enjoy it! The risky feeling makes it even better.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, Chrissie, SoggyRunner and 3 others
Wetting my pants is fun but it gets cold fast, its why I love diapers, it keeps you close and warm.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, Josephine, PaddedWolfie and 4 others
Back