wetting thrill

Such a lovely feeling the warm flow between your legs. I’m also a bed wetter so I also never feel or experience this unless I wear through the day

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, chrischrischris, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
2012Stroke said:
I find it to be humiliating when I have an accident, but the times I intentionally pee in my diapers feels amazing. Like when if I wet the bed, I am embarrassed, but if I wake up and don’t feel like getting out of bed and pee in my diaper is a thrill. But last week, I suddenly had the uncontrollable urge to pee and the following accident, and I was embarrassed. That sound weird?
No; I don't think it's weird. I think there is a difference in how we react; this is dependent upon if we make the decision or if the decision is made for you. (i.e. if I make a decision it means I've done it on purpose. (I'm in control). When something is forced upon me; the timing could be all wrong. It is unfair to think I should enjoy something that wasn't my decision. It was forced (unplanned).

I’m in the minority here. But I like the dumps i take a little more. Pee is an added bonus I guess. Like someone earlier said, #2 is a lot more of a hassle to clean up but it’s worth it to me

Reactions: Lilditie
I concur with what most everyone has already said on this thread. I love the feeling of peeing in my diaper, the warmth, it spreading down and around, and the swelling of the diaper. It just gives me all the feels.

Reactions: BabyChristopher97, GoodnitesXL21 and Seasonedcitizen
DiaperLover24 said:
I love standing up and letting my full bladder go into my diapers. Why does the warmth feel so good after a lovely fresh soaking? Share your thoughts please! I love being a soggy baby boy.
I hate to say it, but when I was a kid I used to like that warm feeling from peeing when I was swimming. Unfortunately it wasn’t always in the lake or creek, but often in a friend’s pool. I guess his dad put that sign up for me that said “Don’t pee in our pool, we don’t swim in your toilet”.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Zeke said:
I hate to say it, but when I was a kid I used to like that warm feeling from peeing when I was swimming. Unfortunately it wasn’t always in the lake or creek, but often in a friend’s pool. I guess his dad put that sign up for me that said “Don’t pee in our pool, we don’t swim in your toilet”.
Yes to this. 😆😘

There’s something about being in the pool that makes you want to, and the warmth of it is nice and the little bit of naughtiness was exciting as a young kid.

My guess is that lots of people who think adults in diapers or wetting their pants is really freaky and gross … still like to do this.

I have wet my diaper for the first time just this week. First time I’ve worn a diaper since infancy. I’m not sure by but wetting feels great. A rush of warm water across your front and running down your rear in my case. But nothing feels better than dropping a hot, stinky, messy poop into your diaper and feeling it spread across your bottom and balls.

• Love
Reactions: Lilditie, Seasonedcitizen, HomeAlone and 1 other person
I'm 72 years young. Have been a DL my entire life. Pinning on a cloth diaper, pulling on my plastic pants and waiting till my bladder is full never gets old. I can be on a zoom meeting or talking on the phone with a friend or colleague or just doing chores around the house and when its time to go, the rush of hot pee makes me feel naughty all over.

Reactions: WABX, Teddy02, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
steviet said:
I'm 72 years young. Have been a DL my entire life. Pinning on a cloth diaper, pulling on my plastic pants and waiting till my bladder is full never gets old. I can be on a zoom meeting or talking on the phone with a friend or colleague or just doing chores around the house and when its time to go, the rush of hot pee makes me feel naughty all over.
Last weekend I was in a zoom meeting with my friends and filling up my diaper at the same time. It was so incredible. Here i am -wetting my pants (diaper) and my friends see my face, smiling and laughing with them while all the time I'm going potty. I really do feel like I'm being naughty naughty. I discovered I was a DL about 10 years ago or so, then I stopped. I've re-discoverd my desire of wetting my pants/diaper in the last month or so. It really feels so good! I've also done the peeing while talking on the phone with my boss, I've done that couple of times. My boss has no idea at all that I'm doing wee-wee as we talk. LOL 🤭🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: Teddy02, Seasonedcitizen and chamberpot
I love enjoying a diaper tial normal capacity .
Then holding onto.the last pee and flooding them.. usaily with a failer

Reactions: Lilditie, Seasonedcitizen and Lyric
DiaperLover24 said:
I love standing up and letting my full bladder go into my diapers. Why does the warmth feel so good after a lovely fresh soaking? Share your thoughts please! I love being a soggy baby boy.
Don't know exactly why I love to piss my diaper but I have for as long as I can remember. That warm wet felling and the thrill of just letting loose, always as exciting as the first time.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Lyric
Mathew said:
Don't know exactly why I love to piss my diaper but I have for as long as I can remember. That warm wet felling and the thrill of just letting loose, always as exciting as the first time.
Same with me. I really love feeling my warm pee as it comes out -wonderful sensations. I also find going potty whenever I want to is extremely freeing. I don't have to stop what I'm doing and use the bathroom. I can be: washing dishes, playing a game, watching tv, etc and at the same time "letting loose" as you just said. :) It is definitely a thrill.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, steviet, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
wettingagain said:
Same with me. I really love feeling my warm pee as it comes out -wonderful sensations. I also find going potty whenever I want to is extremely freeing. I don't have to stop what I'm doing and use the bathroom. I can be: washing dishes, playing a game, watching tv, etc and at the same time "letting loose" as you just said. :) It is definitely a thrill.
update: So...now I'm really busy on the internet but have to pee and not wearing a diaper. I'm confronted with the decision do I wet my pants (and chair) or stop what I'm doing and use the bathroom. it's so annoying. I've decided to wee-wee just a little bit in my pants (to take care of the Urgent), finish up on the internet, and then use the potty.

Reactions: PullupAndy, wetaccident, chamberpot and 1 other person
Add me to the list of all of you who love going potty in our diapers and rubber pants. Just love the feelings of warm wet pee, and knowing I'm being so naughty.

Reactions: steviet, HomeAlone and wettingagain
wettingagain said:
update: So...now I'm really busy on the internet but have to pee and not wearing a diaper. I'm confronted with the decision do I wet my pants (and chair) or stop what I'm doing and use the bathroom. it's so annoying. I've decided to wee-wee just a little bit in my pants (to take care of the Urgent), finish up on the internet, and then use the potty.
Do what a 3 year old would do. (This one often did, and embarrassingly long past 3.)

Genuinely intend to go to the potty soon, probably in a minute or two. Until you already did, in your pants, and are shocked at how that happened.

Reactions: AJFan2020, wetaccident, Teddy02 and 1 other person
sinceiwassmall said:
Do what a 3 year old would do. (This one often did, and embarrassingly long past 3.)

Genuinely intend to go to the potty soon, probably in a minute or two. Until you already did, in your pants, and are shocked at how that happened.G
Good advice, I did. And I am shocked as I did more little "wee-wee's" than I had planned to. Now my pants are in the washing machine, and I cleaned the chair. I guess I was naughty (maybe), I did what I wanted to do instead of what I needed to do. LOL :) (at least I'm home alone)

• Love
Reactions: Teddy02, chamberpot and sinceiwassmall
Lyric said:
Add me to the list of all of you who love going potty in our diapers and rubber pants. Just love the feelings of warm wet pee, and knowing I'm being so naughty.
You're on the list. I am too!

wettingagain said:
I try to pee just a little bit and most of the time I can't stop and and up soaking myself. That's why I usually just let loose and enjoy it. Had the let a little out back fire on me in a store not to long ago and full on peed myself in front of everyone.

Reactions: wettingagain
Yes, it's almost orgasmic.

• Love
Reactions: Softypink and Sidewinder
Mathew said:
I try to pee just a little bit and most of the time I can't stop and and up soaking myself. That's why I usually just let loose and enjoy it. Had the let a little out back fire on me in a store not to long ago and full on peed myself in front of everyone.
that is definitely the problem when playing the "let a little out" game. 🙄 I actually let a little more out myself (this time around) but I was home

Reactions: steviet
Back