BabyChristopher97

Diaper and Pacifier lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I love standing up and letting my full bladder go into my diapers. Why does the warmth feel so good after a lovely fresh soaking? Share your thoughts please! I love being a soggy baby boy.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperluver10, Seabear, checkingoutall and 13 others
yepp peeing my diapers is a groovy feeling 😏

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, chrischrischris, Diapercutie and 3 others
It's a lovely feeling, but a dam good big messy poo is even better! 🤭

Reactions: BabyChristopher97, DaddysWittlePrincess48, Diaper44 and 6 others
Its been a while since I have pooped my nappy but I often pee in mine. Its so nice.

Reactions: Diapercutie and Seasonedcitizen
Pooping Isn't for everyone but it has it's place. I love it but It's difficult to find the time to actually enjoy it.

Reactions: Diapercutie, Softypink, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Lilpottyboi said:
Pooping Isn't for everyone but it has it's place. I love it but It's difficult to find the time to actually enjoy it.
I second that, wish it wasn't such a damn hassle. Then again, it doesn't have to be, how do bowel incontinent people do it? trial and error and acceptance

I still can't get enough of being able to go potty in my diapers whenever I feel like, which is pretty much all the time. The sensation of releasing my pee into my diapers, feeling them getting warmer and warmer all around my crotch, simply never seems to get old for me. i loved to wet my diapers when I was a kid, even an older teen and would potty in my diapers right after waking up in the morning and feeling my already wet diaper from the night. Right after my pee stopped I would play with myself until I had to get up for school. Wetting my diapers makes me feel even naughtier than I do just wearing a diaper and rubber pants. If I wasn't able to wear diapers I still want to wet my pants. Here I am, 75 years old and still love to go potty in my diapers.

Reactions: steviet, WABX, BabyChristopher97 and 8 others
The feeling of hot piss filling my diaper is very relaxing, followed by the swelling of the diaper putting more preasure against my diaper area.
The next best feeling is filling my diaper with a huge load of shit followed by a long wet hot piss.

• Love
Reactions: BabyChristopher97, Diapercutie, Softypink and 1 other person
I love the naughtiness of letting go and wetting my nappy.
I’m an adult, I should be using the toilet, but instead I’m filling a nappy that I’ve been put in.

Reactions: BabyChristopher97, GoodnitesXL21, Diaper44 and 6 others
Forced said:
I love the naughtiness of letting go and wetting my nappy.
I’m an adult, I should be using the toilet, but instead I’m filling a nappy that I’ve been put in.

I am an adult also, but have loved wearing diapers and wetting them since the young age of 7.
When I turned 22, I set out to become diaper dependent once again.
Took a few years but I now wet my diaper uncontrollably.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and Softypink
Yes, I love the warm, naughty feeling of letting go in my diapers or pants. It’s such an unlikely surprise, how nice this babyish act feels.

It’s so forbidden and supposed to be so embarrassing — it’s one of the first things we were taught not to do. But once I tried it I couldn’t help thinking: babies are so lucky. I wish I could remember what it felt like to get to be in diapers and do this all day long.

Reactions: Seabear, GoodnitesXL21, CookieMonstah and 4 others
I'm an adult. That said I do enjoy playing with things I buy. When I buy a diaper I try to test it to see if it can hold up to a real daytime pee before I wear (a fresh diaper of the same make) to bed. If I don't I can't sleep because I don't know when I have an N.E. episode.

I think we all try out our diapers before we go to bed or out the house. I think some manufacturers recommend doing that! 😝

Reactions: chamberpot
DiaperLover24 said:
I love standing up and letting my full bladder go into my diapers. Why does the warmth feel so good after a lovely fresh soaking? Share your thoughts please! I love being a soggy baby boy.
I love feeling the warmth spread through my nappy as I pee uncontrollably

• Love
Reactions: Seabear, GoodnitesXL21, CookieMonstah and 4 others
Wetting is an absolute blast. Feeling your nappy swell up as it absorbs the pee can never be beaten.

• Love
Reactions: Seabear, Diapercutie, PullupAndy and 11 others
I like the thrill of wetting in my diaper, feeling the warmth spread through my crotch area. Being a bed-wetter as well as a diaper-lover, I don't always get to actually feel the thrill of wetting, but sometimes I will finish peeing my diaper after I wake up. If I decide to diaper up in the daytime, I experience the thrill thoroughly as I wet a little at a time until the diaper is full. It's a great feeling!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, 49beachdipe, Diaper44 and 3 others
I wear molicare pull-ups and I love giving them a soaking

I love wetting nappies, but if for some people standing up and wetting is the best, for me it's while laying down and letting it go, i feel like a baby again for doing that

Reactions: Diapercutie, CookieMonstah, wettingagain and 3 others
Yes, I love waiting until I have to go and then peeing my diaper. The warmth, the feeling of it swelling, the relief and relaxation, etc. are all wonderful. I usually try and keeping wearing my wet diaper and wet as much as I can for as long as I can.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Diaperdean, wettingagain and 6 others
DiaperLover24 said:
Love letting it build up a little and then letting it all go into my diaper and all over my parts, feels like such a good relief and feels so good all over me.

• Love
Reactions: 49beachdipe, CookieMonstah, HomeAlone and 3 others
Since Covid reared its ugly head and led to restrooms being closed or more poorly maintained, my curiosity and wearing of diapers grew. I learned to appreciate the convenience of just wearing and wetting when out.

I also enjoy the convenience at home, especially not having to interrupt online meetings, webinars, church service, etc.

Reactions: satin, MaxxH, Diaperdean and 5 others
Back