Wetting pants.

Years ago I met a girl online who got into diapers after starting with pants wetting. She told me somebody suggested it to her and she was hooked after her first diaper. We had a few play dates together but I had roommates and she still lived with her parents so it was always hard to do much together as far as play dates. I really wish I would have stayed in contact with her.

Loveomorashi said:
I wet my pants when I was younger, particularly in juniors at primary school.

I hated using the school toilets and would always hold it, often until it was too late. All the teachers knew and I was always allowed to go to the toilets during lessons

One time in year 6 we had a horrible supply teacher. In the first lesson I asked if I could go to the toilet and she refused telling me I should have gone before class. Soon after I wee’d in my pants and, as usual, there was a massive puddle under my chair. Some of the other kids told on me and the teacher was horrible. She made me come to the front of the class and you could see my pants were soaked as we had to wear grey school trousers. She accused me of being lazy and doing it on purpose, then told me I’d have to sit in them and suffer for the rest of the day.

I had to wait over 2 hours until lunchtime and I told a nice dinner lady that I’d wee’d in my pants. She took me to reception and found me some spare undies and got me my PE kit, then helped me to get changed.

My wet clothes were just put into a bag and I later gave them to my Mum - which wasn’t a surprise to her as I still had regular poo pants accidents. She never asked the details, but looking back now I wish I’d told her how horrible the teacher had been
I have such sympathy for scenes like this, @Loveomorashi. Decades later I can still feel all the feelings of some pretty similar ones. (I also ended up as am omo lover, after many embarrassing wet childhood moments.)

Reactions: Loveomorashi
I have some diaper change audio files. They are generally like a pov scenario/role play audio. The mommy is a hot sounding stern person. So I will often put on the headphones and listen and pretend Im the kid in the scene who will try so hard not to wet his pants and underwear or be threatened by Mommy getting diapered again. So Ill of course be in underwear and pants and wet as Im listeningto the part in the audio. Mommy of course now will take me home and will get diapered. So as the scene is playing out Ill diaper my self and it will almost be like its happening as Im listening. Of course it would be ten times more real if there was a real"Mommy" in a role play scenario. But its still fun to listen and act it out.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
ild95370 said:
Years ago I met a girl online who got into diapers after starting with pants wetting. She told me somebody suggested it to her and she was hooked after her first diaper. We had a few play dates together but I had roommates and she still lived with her parents so it was always hard to do much together as far as play dates. I really wish I would have stayed in contact with her.
Wow thats really cool.Its not too often to find a girl into that and play it out with you. I remember back in my teens ad 20s and wished so hard there was girl like that to play that way with. It just seemed impossible to find someone like that in those days. Its seemed like all that was around then was younger guys who were gay or over 50 years old dressing like babies. So I had to enjoy the fetish pretty much myself.

Back