Wetting pants.

I enjoy that wet pants feelings. It defiantly make me feel little. One of my role play scenarios is wetting my pants and then being put back in diapers because of it.

Reactions: wetaccident and sinceiwassmall
oreobaby89 said:
I enjoy that wet pants feelings. It defiantly make me feel little. One of my role play scenarios is wetting my pants and then being put back in diapers because of it.
I used to go in my pants deliberately when I was younger and couldn't get hold of adult nappies.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
Because I've gone from one non-nappy friendly space to another, I've never actually had the chance to wear again since I was a toddler, so wetting underwear is the only thing I've ever had to even slightly simulate that nice, warm feeling. My housemate works out of the house, while I'm still working from home at the moment, so it's easy to do, and then put on a quick wash.

Usually, I'll keep it to the shower so nothing gets on the floor, but I remember one time in my second year of uni, there was a week before any of my friends were due to move into our new house. I'd gotten in from a night out, and was pretty drunk. So I went into the back garden to have a cigarette and just let loose. It felt so damn good.

Reactions: WillFord384
sinceiwassmall said:
I also started out with wetting my pants like a little boy. Diapers came right after (I was 13) and were really fun too.

But there’s still something uniquely naughty, helpless and awesome about watching (and feeling) the warm wet spot spread all down the front of my pants like a 3-year-old
I started wetting when I was a little boy too. In a lot of ways, I still prefer wetting and messing in my underwear over my diapers to this day because it makes me feel like a naughty little boy.

Reactions: wetaccident and HomeAlone
I've liked just to wet my pants without wearing a diaper. I used to do that often when I was not able to wear diapers openly or tell anyone I wore diapers for fun. Instead I'd wet my pants driving home from work, hoping i'd be dry enough my first wife wouldn't notice, or wet myself on a weekend when I working outside, doing gardening or other stuff and again hoping my pants would dry enough no one would notice. Now my wife and I play some when she teases me, telling me I can't wear diapers today and she won't let me use the potty, forcing me to wet my pants and then she tells me I can't be trusted and have to be diapered again until I'm potty trained. Just some fun between us.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot, sinceiwassmall and Pegasus
ChooChoo69 said:
Try wearing just a cloth diaper without plastic baby pants under your clothes and wetting.
I second that. Or wearing cloth training pants without plastic pants. Feels great.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall and chamberpot
I like to wet my pants while driving (with a puppy pad to protect the car seat). Especially on long drives where I can watch it slowly creep up to wet my whole pants as I pee over and over. I feel naughty, which I like, but also I like sitting in the warmth. Sometimes I like to go for a walk in my neighborhood and poo in there, too. I like having a little friend in my underpants in public. Just not around other people. Only when its my secret.

Reactions: Lyric and chamberpot
I started out wetting my pants, but ever since I first got hold of diapers, I haven't gone back to it. While messing my pants still makes me feel little, wetting kinda feels awkward and uncomfortable, unless it's a roleplay situation where I have an accident and have to be put back into pull-ups/diapers.

PurplePup89 said:
I started out wetting my pants, but ever since I first got hold of diapers, I haven't gone back to it. While messing my pants still makes me feel little, wetting kinda feels awkward and uncomfortable, unless it's a roleplay situation where I have an accident and have to be put back into pull-ups/diapers.
I go back and forth. I love pants wetting just as much as wetting my diapers but I prefer to poop my underwear over a diaper for some reason. Sometimes I’ll poop in a pull-up whenever I have goodnites on hand but primarily my messing stays in my briefs.

Reactions: wetaccident, HomeAlone, Lyric and 1 other person
Geekboy said:
I go back and forth. I love pants wetting just as much as wetting my diapers but I prefer to poop my underwear over a diaper for some reason. Sometimes I’ll poop in a pull-up whenever I have goodnites on hand but primarily my messing stays in my briefs.
For me, wetting stays strictly to diapers and pull-ups, though messing is either-or.

I always kept something waterproof in my car so I could cover my drivers seat driving home from work and wet my pants. Loved to get out of my car and have a big wet spot covering my bottom and crotch.

Reactions: HomeAlone and chamberpot
I like wetting outside sitting down, I hate when it runs down your leg and ends up in shoes/socks. Or just tiny spurts. But definitely use it as a way to get put back into pull ups at least.

Reactions: babyboyd and Lyric
slipperywhenwet said:
There are many scenarios we have used in role playing where wetting pants was a central activity. On occasion I will wet my pants (intentionally) and that is my signal to my Hubby that I want to play. That might lead to a spanking, time-out, etc and then of course DIAPERS! I love the embarrassment and feeling of wetting my jeans. It brings my mind back to specific times that wetting accidents and the embarrassment it caused happened on occasion. A variation of our playtime is when my H will lock a thin chain through the belt loops of my jeans making me dependent on him for my bathroom privileges. It is a spin on our dom/sub play which inevitably ends with me in wet jeans. It sounds weird as I type this out, but it works for us.

In my late teens and early twenties (after I was completely out of nappies) I would often wet myself deliberately, just for the sheer unadulterated pleasure of it. I had to stop of course when I was with my first wife who had no tolerance for it - the return of my bedwetting was a major factor in why we broke up.

I discovered quite early in our relationship that my second wife had a weakish bladder and was a little prone to accidents. I told her about my bedwetting problems and that I didn't care if she had accidents, and over the years we began to have fun in which one or both of us wet our knickers on purpose, (I have a "sissy" streak and have worn womens underwear for years) something which continues to this day, even though it's not quite the same for me, now being in nappies full time. But sometimes we go back to the old days, and have a little fun with me dressed in my girly clothes without a nappy. Then she will join me playing with my huge model railway, both wetting ourselves unrestrainedly, like a couple of kids who get so engrossed in their play that they forget about controlling themselves.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, slipperywhenwet, Lyric and 1 other person
In my early i c days if the wife suddenly decided we should go somewhere on a journey I would grab a disposable pull my trousers down and put the disposable on over the top of my underpants and of course almost always wet the lot, all that did was reinforce my liking of cloth Nappies.

I've wet my bed as long as I can remember and have always enjoyed it very much. When I first started having day time accidents they were little ones, maybe a small wet spot in my pants but usually just wet panties. I was at first a little shocked when it happened but enjoyed the feeling of the warm pee and got excited knowing I was wetting myself unintentionally. Then I had my first full wetting accident and I absolutely loved it. While shopping at the grocery store I couldn't hold my pee and before I new it I started peeing myself and couldn't stop. I completely soaked my pants, wet down to my knees. It was thrilling it felt so good and the realization that I had no way to hide my accident this time was extremely exciting. I stay diapered 24/7 now but when I have a leak I do enjoy wetting my pants even if it's noticable to others. Accidents happen why not enjoy them.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Sidewinder and chamberpot
how long to you go with messy underear
i go like one hour is that to long or can i go longer

I like wetting diapers better - it is easier to clean, but I remember how fun it was when I was teenager and I wet my panties for fun... Now I rarely do it, like less than once a year, but... I was coming back home yesterday from family and I had to take 2 buses... it took some time and at the end of second ride I was quite desperate... So when I came out of bus I just went into my pants :) even though I was only 5 minutes walk from home and could hold it. It was really nice and I probably would do it more often.

Reactions: Andrewgdfw, sinceiwassmall, chamberpot and 1 other person
Responded to this thread a few years ago when it first posted, I love wetting in my pants , To wet slow and keep my pants wet but not dripping was something I master many years ago on long road trips. I still enjoy wetting my pants on a regular basis.

Reactions: wetaccident and Lyric
I wet my pants when I was younger, particularly in juniors at primary school.

I hated using the school toilets and would always hold it, often until it was too late. All the teachers knew and I was always allowed to go to the toilets during lessons

One time in year 6 we had a horrible supply teacher. In the first lesson I asked if I could go to the toilet and she refused telling me I should have gone before class. Soon after I wee’d in my pants and, as usual, there was a massive puddle under my chair. Some of the other kids told on me and the teacher was horrible. She made me come to the front of the class and you could see my pants were soaked as we had to wear grey school trousers. She accused me of being lazy and doing it on purpose, then told me I’d have to sit in them and suffer for the rest of the day.

I had to wait over 2 hours until lunchtime and I told a nice dinner lady that I’d wee’d in my pants. She took me to reception and found me some spare undies and got me my PE kit, then helped me to get changed.

My wet clothes were just put into a bag and I later gave them to my Mum - which wasn’t a surprise to her as I still had regular poo pants accidents. She never asked the details, but looking back now I wish I’d told her how horrible the teacher had been

• Sad
Reactions: thedlguy and wetaccident
Back