wetting a diaper on another abdl

My fantasy along these lines would be something like, I’m still a bedwetter, mom has me wearing diapers and plastic panties. I’m not proud of that fact, but I’m told I should grow out of it soon, and I seem to be. But my nasty, bullying sibling, think it’s funny, and love to torment me over it. They want nothing more, but to see me continue in diapers, even better, have to wear them during the day too. So they hatch a plan, where by they will make sure it seems as though, not only am I not progressing with my bedwetting control, but also keeping dry during the day as well. They take turns, peeing into my diaper, or peeing into a cup, then pouring it into my diaper. They make sure, my diaper is always soaked. Even using water, in additional to them peeing into my diapers. Of course, mom is not happy with my seeming bad progress, and further increase in my wetting. This is much fuel, for my bullying siblings, they are loving it.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
plasticpants10 said:
I have a fantasy of having another abdl on top of me and wetting their diaper and soak it until it soaks mine, anyone else have that fantasy?

Anemone said:
Definitely sounds like fun, though I'd rather be the wetter! Not sure how well one could wet another nappy from the outside in practice though, they tend to be pretty waterproof - unless you're thinking cloth?
It's easy.
Face each other standing close.
Pull your friends waistband open.
Step closer and pee in his/her diaper like you are doing it at a urinal.
Usually works quite well the very first time.
Dependonme

Last edited:
Abnalover said:
It's easy.
Face each other standing close.
Pull your friends waistband open.
Step closer and pee in his/her diaper like you are doing it at a urinal.
Usually works quite well the very first time.
Dependonme

I don't use a urinal but I digress...

Leaks aside my experience is that that is indeed quite fun.

From my reading at least the topic is rather about wetting through one nappy into another, rather than into someone else's. Bit embarrassing that I forgot cloth is a thing...

• Sad
Reactions: Abnalover
Gem007 said:
Mine is having someone pee into my diaper filling it up.
My wife pulled my rubber panties down and straddled me
She sat on my nappied cock and I was waiting for her to unpin it and have sex
Instead she removed her knickers and wet my nappy before pulling my rubbers back up, telling me that it’s a good job she had put me in nappies because I had wet them like a little baby
Such a turn on for me as I then added to her wee and also had creamy wetties.

Reactions: ianwee, NudistMD and Luvshugs
Babynix said:
My wife pulled my rubber panties down and straddled me
She sat on my nappied cock and I was waiting for her to unpin it and have sex
Instead she removed her knickers and wet my nappy before pulling my rubbers back up, telling me that it’s a good job she had put me in nappies because I had wet them like a little baby
Such a turn on for me as I then added to her wee and also had creamy wetties.
i love getting wet from another person. male or female. I like she took your diaper down, and peed on your privates. Made me start wetting my over saturated diaper. I've had to change three times already today,very excited.

Fireball44 said:
i love getting wet from another person. male or female. I like she took your diaper down, and peed on your privates. Made me start wetting my over saturated diaper. I've had to change three times already today,very excited.
She also likes to wear nappies and rubbers. She used to sit on my face and wet her nappy and I could smell her wee as it sat in the seat of her baby knickers
Fabulous turn on for me

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and Andy86
Babynix said:
She also likes to wear nappies and rubbers. She used to sit on my face and wet her nappy and I could smell her wee as it sat in the seat of her baby knickers
Fabulous turn on for me
i love to pick up the scent of wet vagina., exspecially if they are ovulating.

Reactions: Babynix
Back