wetting a diaper on another abdl

plasticpants10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have a fantasy of having another abdl on top of me and wetting their diaper and soak it until it soaks mine, anyone else have that fantasy?

Reactions: Andy86 and Abnalover
Mine is having someone pee into my diaper filling it up.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, ianwee, Abnalover and 3 others
I am super into having someone else use my diaper while it's on me. I've never had the chance to try it though.

Reactions: SissyJoanne, Abnalover and subhubby1968
I have had others pee into my already wet diaper, while I am wearing it. I have also peed into their wet diaper. It is a very fun and interesting thing to do. If you get the chance, give it a try.
I have also swapped wet diapers with a fellow wet DL.
Dependonme

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad, Hell2DaNaw, Raylynn and 4 others
Gem007 said:
Gem007 that's been a fantasy of mine for a while

Reactions: Gem007 and ianwee
I sometimes wet my diaper while I'm on top of my boyfriend, does that count?😅

Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS, Woncrinklz, ianwee and 1 other person
I love people weeing in my nappy its an amazing feeling

• Love
Reactions: Seabear, Gem007, Abnalover and 3 others
Gem007 said:
I agree, this would be interesting to experience.

Reactions: ianwee
My buddy and I are going to try this later this week...

• Love
Reactions: Raylynn, Woncrinklz, RuffRuff and 4 others
NekoLittle said:
I don't know if it counts, but it sounds nice to me!

Reactions: chamberpot, Woncrinklz and NekoLittle
NekoLittle said:
Does the diaper leak and get him wet?
Dependonme

Reactions: ianwee
TexasDiaperLover said:
My buddy and I are going to try this later this week...
Hi let us know how it goes

Reactions: Woncrinklz and ianwee
Abnalover said:
Does the diaper leak and get him wet?
Dependonme
No, that hasn't happened ... for now🤭

Reactions: Woncrinklz
(So sorry if this is TMI!!)
I don’t have any desire to “play” with another diaper-wearer, nor do I want their waste on me or in my diaper—but, being in my daddy’s lap and wetting my diaper without telling him and then he realizes and says something is such a sweet and little feeling. It’s so reassuring, being diapered by my daddy and then proving to him that I really need them.
Sometimes he’ll just have a hand on my diaper nonchalantly and I’ll wet and wait for him to make a lil comment (that usually makes me all blushy). Other times I’ll go without thinking and he’ll be the one to bring it up to me without me even paying attention to it. It’s just very reassuring and nice. One of my favorite things is when I’m across his lap and he‘s bottle feeding me with one hand, and then the other is propped beneath my diapee-butt, and as I drink I wet and he tells me I’m a good girl. We haven’t seen each other in a bit now (LDR) but just the thought of it makes me melt a bit, I still can feel and hear him so vividly haha.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, Diapertoddler, littledinogoesrawr and 3 others
lilbabyjooce said:
(So sorry if this is TMI!!)
I don’t have any desire to “play” with another diaper-wearer, nor do I want their waste on me or in my diaper—but, being in my daddy’s lap and wetting my diaper without telling him and then he realizes and says something is such a sweet and little feeling. It’s so reassuring, being diapered by my daddy and then proving to him that I really need them.
Sometimes he’ll just have a hand on my diaper nonchalantly and I’ll wet and wait for him to make a lil comment (that usually makes me all blushy). Other times I’ll go without thinking and he’ll be the one to bring it up to me without me even paying attention to it. It’s just very reassuring and nice. One of my favorite things is when I’m across his lap and he‘s bottle feeding me with one hand, and then the other is propped beneath my diapee-butt, and as I drink I wet and he tells me I’m a good girl. We haven’t seen each other in a bit now (LDR) but just the thought of it makes me melt a bit, I still can feel and hear him so vividly haha.
I love this! This reminds me of me and my little; how I love it when he is sitting on my lap and fills his diaper up. I always comment on what a good boy or girl (depends how he is feeling) he is is being for using his diaper or nappy. I hope you get to experience more with your daddy soon! We were in a LDR too for about 6 years before we were finally together 24/7. Best of Luck!

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, Gem007, Diapertoddler and 2 others
Definitely sounds like fun, though I'd rather be the wetter! Not sure how well one could wet another nappy from the outside in practice though, they tend to be pretty waterproof - unless you're thinking cloth?

• Thinking
Anemone said:
Definitely sounds like fun, though I'd rather be the wetter! Not sure how well one could wet another nappy from the outside in practice though, they tend to be pretty waterproof - unless you're thinking cloth?
yes cloth

• Thinking
Anemone said:
I have to say, I was kinda wondering about this. I saw many scenarios with plastic backs that would be difficult to do...but possible with attachments or positions. Thanks for asking. 🤭 o_O

I personally would opt not since it is not my cup of "pee".

• Haha
Reactions: Anemone
plasticpants10 said:
yes cloth
That makes sense to me then, just not my usual frame of reference. Definitely something I'd give a go though!

I rate this fetish 80/100

Safe,
Mostly (easy to) clean,
Sexy,
Only mildly inconvenient

Last edited:
Back