Were you treated like a baby or toddler as a kid or teen?

My mom pinned me in cloth diapers and made me wear plastic panties until I was ten or eleven. I wet the bed and once I even pooped in my pants trying to hold it. She spanked me and immediately put me in diapers. All my siblings knew I was a bed and pants wetter. I think I must have stopped about eleven or twelve.

Attachments

• IMG_20230824_123129[1].jpg
    IMG_20230824_123129[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
I was definitely treated like a child. I would like to tell my story in detail because there were many aspects of my life in which I was treated like a child during my childhood and teenage years.

The reasons why I was treated this way were my short height, which meant I was always considered younger, and my mother who believed that as long as I lived at home I had to be polite, obedient, spend my free time studying and listen to her, and therefore any objection or discussion was out of the question. My mother was very strict and said that only her opinion mattered and I had no right to vote. She always emphasized that I was still a child when I lived with her. because of this, I rarely rebelled and argued, and when I did, I quickly regretted it, kneeling with my red bottom in the corner, so I politely and obediently did what she asked. And the spanking was very painful and the belt hanging on the wall in the room quickly put the discussions and antics out of my mind. I very rarely left the house without her because she felt she had to keep an eye on me, nor was I left alone at home, I went out with her or she left me in the care of friends. I can count the number of times I've gone out alone on the fingers of one hand, I always had to ask her for permission even when I was an older teenager, and I was usually told no.
Such treatment also meant that I had the same limitations as small children. My mother always believed that I should focus on the things that were most important to me, and according to her, the most important thing for me was studying and other things that could distract me were limited or forbidden. She always controlled my time in front of the computer and TV, but I always had to sit down to study after returning from school and having dinner, I always did my homework in her presence, so when I finished studying, I could spend it on the computer or TV if I wasn't penalized for them. It often happened that studying took up all my time after school and after that I had to go to sleep. And because of my mother's requirement, I had to go to bed at 7 p.m., so there wasn't much time left for my pleasures. I was also forbidden to meet girls outside of school, because she claimed that as long as I was going to school, I didn't need it and I had time for it. Even at home, when we were watching TV and there were scenes of kissing and closeness, my mother told me to turn my head away or leave the room, saying that the movie was not for me. I didn't have a door in the room, so I had no privacy, and when using the bathroom I had to leave it open, especially after trying to masturbate for which I was severely punished and embarrassed, which made me unlearn such behavior.
My clothes were also dictated by my mother, I didn't have many normal or serious things, my height allowed my mother to buy quite children's things for me. I had no freedom in choosing what to wear for a given day, my mother always chose the outfit she prepared for me, putting it on a chair in the evening. I received many things from the mothers of friends who had younger children and which were beyond me. Mom was always willing to give such gifts, no matter whether they were boy's or girl's things. Yes, she didn't take dresses for me, but 90% of the tights and pajamas were in girlish patterns and colors. My mother thought that I only wore pajamas to sleep and that I wore tights under my pants and at home, so the fact that they were girly shouldn't bother me at all. I had a lot of them, so my basic outfit at home almost until I came of age were girls' tights and a sweater or a T-shirt that had to be put on tights because I was not allowed to have a bare back. In general, I didn't mind wearing only tights at home, I liked wearing tights because they were comfortable, but the very fact that I was forced to wear girls' tights made me very embarrassed, especially when my mother had guests, but after a while it stopped bothering me because I wanted comfort . My mother claimed that when I wear tights and other children's things, I am more polite, obedient and it teaches me discipline and the more I don't bother her when she has guests because then I sit politely in my room and read books which has a positive effect on me. However, wearing children's things outside or to my mother's friends made me very embarrassing, because seeing a teenage boy in a children's sweater or in short shorts to mid-thigh with braces or in denim overalls, everyone treated me as a small boy.

Due to my short height, I was also treated like a child at school, which made me tormented and resulted in bed-wetting until the middle of 16. So I was forced to wear diapers every night until I was 17 and my short height and petite build allowed me to wear baby diapers with baby motifs and I had no say in the matter. My mom wouldn't let me diaper myself or take them off myself, so she nursed me the whole time I was wearing diapers at night.Just in case, she also diapered me during the day, for long car trips, shopping, trips when access to toilets was difficult or going out to friends, but rarely as a punishment. Even then I couldn't diaper myself, I had my backpack in which I had all the things just in case that sometimes came in handy. In my room, all the diaper supplies were in the drawer of the bed, which was for a child because I didn't grow out of it for a long time and my mother claimed that I don't need a bigger one when it's still good. A plastic sheet was also present in it so as not to damage the mattress.
However, when I no longer needed diapers and they disappeared from my teenage life, my mother's treatment of me as a child was loosened up along with other aspects that affected it as well. However, the priority of learning, deciding what to wear indoors and outdoors, not seeing girls, what time to sleep, and deciding what to watch on TV, and the lack of privacy in the room and bathroom stayed until I moved out when I was 19. Then my mother met someone and focused on the relationship and I on my life. However, I don't feel sorry for her how she treated me, even though she was strict, she was kind to me, supported me all the time and helped me in everything.

• Thinking
Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy and Lyric
I never was. My parents ignored my bed wetting and accidents and wouldn’t change my sheets or wash my pajamas. So my pajamas and sheets always smelled like pee. But my parents were pretty neglectful and my dad resented me.

• Sad
Reactions: wetaccident and SissyABSamantha
Babyboy1007 said:
I was definitely treated like a child. I would like to tell my story in detail because there were many aspects of my life in which I was treated like a child during my childhood and teenage years.

The reasons why I was treated this way were my short height, which meant I was always considered younger, and my mother who believed that as long as I lived at home I had to be polite, obedient, spend my free time studying and listen to her, and therefore any objection or discussion was out of the question. My mother was very strict and said that only her opinion mattered and I had no right to vote. She always emphasized that I was still a child when I lived with her. because of this, I rarely rebelled and argued, and when I did, I quickly regretted it, kneeling with my red bottom in the corner, so I politely and obediently did what she asked. And the spanking was very painful and the belt hanging on the wall in the room quickly put the discussions and antics out of my mind. I very rarely left the house without her because she felt she had to keep an eye on me, nor was I left alone at home, I went out with her or she left me in the care of friends. I can count the number of times I've gone out alone on the fingers of one hand, I always had to ask her for permission even when I was an older teenager, and I was usually told no.
Such treatment also meant that I had the same limitations as small children. My mother always believed that I should focus on the things that were most important to me, and according to her, the most important thing for me was studying and other things that could distract me were limited or forbidden. She always controlled my time in front of the computer and TV, but I always had to sit down to study after returning from school and having dinner, I always did my homework in her presence, so when I finished studying, I could spend it on the computer or TV if I wasn't penalized for them. It often happened that studying took up all my time after school and after that I had to go to sleep. And because of my mother's requirement, I had to go to bed at 7 p.m., so there wasn't much time left for my pleasures. I was also forbidden to meet girls outside of school, because she claimed that as long as I was going to school, I didn't need it and I had time for it. Even at home, when we were watching TV and there were scenes of kissing and closeness, my mother told me to turn my head away or leave the room, saying that the movie was not for me. I didn't have a door in the room, so I had no privacy, and when using the bathroom I had to leave it open, especially after trying to masturbate for which I was severely punished and embarrassed, which made me unlearn such behavior.
My clothes were also dictated by my mother, I didn't have many normal or serious things, my height allowed my mother to buy quite children's things for me. I had no freedom in choosing what to wear for a given day, my mother always chose the outfit she prepared for me, putting it on a chair in the evening. I received many things from the mothers of friends who had younger children and which were beyond me. Mom was always willing to give such gifts, no matter whether they were boy's or girl's things. Yes, she didn't take dresses for me, but 90% of the tights and pajamas were in girlish patterns and colors. My mother thought that I only wore pajamas to sleep and that I wore tights under my pants and at home, so the fact that they were girly shouldn't bother me at all. I had a lot of them, so my basic outfit at home almost until I came of age were girls' tights and a sweater or a T-shirt that had to be put on tights because I was not allowed to have a bare back. In general, I didn't mind wearing only tights at home, I liked wearing tights because they were comfortable, but the very fact that I was forced to wear girls' tights made me very embarrassed, especially when my mother had guests, but after a while it stopped bothering me because I wanted comfort . My mother claimed that when I wear tights and other children's things, I am more polite, obedient and it teaches me discipline and the more I don't bother her when she has guests because then I sit politely in my room and read books which has a positive effect on me. However, wearing children's things outside or to my mother's friends made me very embarrassing, because seeing a teenage boy in a children's sweater or in short shorts to mid-thigh with braces or in denim overalls, everyone treated me as a small boy.

Due to my short height, I was also treated like a child at school, which made me tormented and resulted in bed-wetting until the middle of 16. So I was forced to wear diapers every night until I was 17 and my short height and petite build allowed me to wear baby diapers with baby motifs and I had no say in the matter. My mom wouldn't let me diaper myself or take them off myself, so she nursed me the whole time I was wearing diapers at night.Just in case, she also diapered me during the day, for long car trips, shopping, trips when access to toilets was difficult or going out to friends, but rarely as a punishment. Even then I couldn't diaper myself, I had my backpack in which I had all the things just in case that sometimes came in handy. In my room, all the diaper supplies were in the drawer of the bed, which was for a child because I didn't grow out of it for a long time and my mother claimed that I don't need a bigger one when it's still good. A plastic sheet was also present in it so as not to damage the mattress.
However, when I no longer needed diapers and they disappeared from my teenage life, my mother's treatment of me as a child was loosened up along with other aspects that affected it as well. However, the priority of learning, deciding what to wear indoors and outdoors, not seeing girls, what time to sleep, and deciding what to watch on TV, and the lack of privacy in the room and bathroom stayed until I moved out when I was 19. Then my mother met someone and focused on the relationship and I on my life. However, I don't feel sorry for her how she treated me, even though she was strict, she was kind to me, supported me all the time and helped me in everything.
There's some aspects of this that make me suspect that it is computer generated. What do others think? If I am wrong I apologize in advance to Babyboy.

BuddyBoy said:
There's some aspects of this that make me suspect that it is computer generated. What do others think? If I am wrong I apologize in advance to Babyboy.
I don't know English very well and I write using a translator, so it may seem that way. However, my story is true.

In my view yeah. I rode my bike across town once trying to get a high paying summer job in electronics and was turned down immediately because of my age and discriminating laws and regulations like OSHA. My skills or knowledge or life long experience at the time didn't even matter.

I was desperate to "catch up" in life most of my childhood. I was determined to weaponize my only advantage my intelligence to fix my socioeconomic situation. I needed to leapfrog and get the last laugh on my tormentors as quickly as possible.

I was 10.

In the end I was successful but it took longer than anticipated. I focused a little too hard during crucial child/teen developmental years in my life, leaving me permanently introvert and ace and frozen in time yearning for childhood.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ShyBoo81
Lyric said:
As a bedwetter I had to wear diapers and rubber pants to bed until I was able to stop wetting my bed at night. I wasn't able to stop until I was 17. My mother insisted on diapering me herself and at the time we had only cloth diapers which of course required diaper pins. My mother insisted that I couldn't pin my diapers on by myself because I was likely to hurt myself and/or I would mess up and not pin my diapers on properly, so she continued to diaper me until I stopped wetting my bed. She would fuss over me, cleaning my diaper areas with a warm damp cloth, drying me and then sprinkling baby powder over my privates telling me she needed to be sure I was cleaned up, powdered and rash free, and then in the mornings she would get me up and take my rubber pants off, unpin my diapers and clean my privates again before helping me dress for school. All this was OK when I was younger but close friends I have told about my experiences, like my wife and earlier girl friends, tell me my mother was treating me like her baby and not letting me grow up, rather than an older teenager who should be able to take of his own diapering and that if she had, I would have stopped wetting my bed much sooner, not have needed to wear diapers and rubber pants so long and probably would not have the diaper and wetting fetishes that I had by the time I left for university. I don't know if they are right, but I have had a life long love to wear diapers, to wet myself, and need a woman to understand and help diaper me especially at night, even though I have no medical reason or need to be diapered.
My bedwetting went into my early teenage years and I was diapered for the night by my mum until I was 11/12. After that I used pull-ups at night and sorted myself out

Babyboy1007 said:
I don't know English very well and I write using a translator, so it may seem that way. However, my story is true.
Thank you Babyboy. That clears it up for me. Your translator does an excellent job. Glad to have you with us.

Dampdude said:
My bedwetting went into my early teenage years and I was diapered for the night by my mum until I was 11/12. After that I used pull-ups at night and sorted myself out
I wish mom had let me take care of my own diapering instead of doing it herself for so long. But I've always had mixed feeling about this, because while wearing diapers as an adult has its challenges, it's also provided so many nice feelings.

Lyric said:
I wish mom had let me take care of my own diapering instead of doing it herself for so long. But I've always had mixed feeling about this, because while wearing diapers as an adult has its challenges, it's also provided so many nice feelings.
Lyric, I have a theory that boys who are diapered by their mothers in their teens (as I was) do not develop romantic relationships with girls their own age. What do you think? And please, others, chime in.

BuddyBoy said:
Lyric, I have a theory that boys who are diapered by their mothers in their teens (as I was) do not develop romantic relationships with girls their own age. What do you think? And please, others, chime in.
That’s not the case for me

Yes. I had add as a child but in the 50 60s it wasn’t diagnosed. More of an undisciplined child. Mom was the disciplinarian and when she got called by the school I usually ended up over her lap. One time I remember being sent home and mom picked me up. When we got home I got my ass tore up. And I wouldn’t / or couldn’t stop crying. So mom got out the diapers and gave me the proverbial if you’re going to act like a baby I’m going to treat you like one. I resisted only to be swatted again. And finally on with the diapers. So I must have misunderstood the intention here as I thought I was suspose to use them not be embarressed by them . So I did. That pissed off mom the more soooo she kept me in them as punishment. I don’t thing she ever knew what she created……

• Wow
Reactions: dogboy
No. I never was. Also, I'm not IC and never wet the bed.

Dampdude said:
That’s not the case for me
I was momma’s boy and still am to the extent that I relate to women as a child of about junior high age.

When I was 15 I wet the bed on purpose and my grandma bought me goodnites, so the one night staying there it was close to bed and I was drinking a glass of milk and she said you should stop drinking liquids because you'll pee the bed again, then went into her dresser and handed me a goodnite to put on and said go pee pointing at the bathroom and put the pull up on. Also another time was in the morning I was wet and only wearing the goodnite and she pulled the covers off of me to try and get me up and kept saying wake up and go to the bathroom I don't want to change the sheets. Finally she got me up and she made me go to the bathroom and she said while I was in there put the pull up in the trash can, and I took a shower and got ready for the day

Reactions: Deleted member 74558 and LittleJ3822
I had an Aunt that every time i spent the weekend with her she would make me wear diapers&plastic pants and i had to wear a onises and be treated like a baby because she lost a daughter a few yrs. ago i was being treated like her daughter and had to wear her daughter clothes that she still had in the house.I was treated just like a 5yr. old baby girl and dressed that way.I remember her making me sleep in a crib and being fully daipered at nap times and at nightAnd when we went shopping i was dressed like a lttle girl with thick diapers&plastic pants on under my short dresses so my diapers would show to every body and when i would ask to go to the bathroom she just tell me to use my daipers like alittle girl shouldand i ended up having to wet myself and right in front of everybody she would change my diapers &plastic pants (these were allways pink in color) and she would start to change me and give me a bottle to suck on and people would ask her how old i was and she would tell them that i was 14yrs, but acted like a was 4yrs. old and i like being drtessed as a sissy and love to wear diapers&plastic pants and be treated like a baby girl.I JUST LOVE WEARING DIAPERS&PLASTIC PANTS NOW and im 72 yrs old /ab/dl

Reactions: Dry247
BabyBear72 said:
I had an Aunt that every time i spent the weekend with her she would make me wear diapers&plastic pants and i had to wear a onises and be treated like a baby because she lost a daughter a few yrs. ago i was being treated like her daughter and had to wear her daughter clothes that she still had in the house.I was treated just like a 5yr. old baby girl and dressed that way.I remember her making me sleep in a crib and being fully daipered at nap times and at nightAnd when we went shopping i was dressed like a lttle girl with thick diapers&plastic pants on under my short dresses so my diapers would show to every body and when i would ask to go to the bathroom she just tell me to use my daipers like alittle girl shouldand i ended up having to wet myself and right in front of everybody she would change my diapers &plastic pants (these were allways pink in color) and she would start to change me and give me a bottle to suck on and people would ask her how old i was and she would tell them that i was 14yrs, but acted like a was 4yrs. old and i like being drtessed as a sissy and love to wear diapers&plastic pants and be treated like a baby girl.I JUST LOVE WEARING DIAPERS&PLASTIC PANTS NOW and im 72 yrs old /ab/dl
BabyBear, some aspects of your story remind me of my own. My mother. wanted a girl and did her best to feminize me. She also believed that making me appear younger that my actual age made her appear younger than hers. I was cultivated to be her sissy-baby and I liked it because I received a lot of compliments from her lady friends. I played with girls and a couple of other sissies. She took me into the ladies room till I was in my early teens. A few eyebrows were raised but I was accepted as soon as the women saw that I was diapered. How were you received by the adults you encountered when out with your aunt?

No not unless you count the time between 6-9 which I have mentioned before and then only at night time not during the day time.

As a teenager no as I had no problems with incontinence, although there where times when I wished I was treated like a baby/toddler as I had issues with being a victim of bullying at school.

I hope this helps awnser your questions.

No, and tbh parents over-infantilizing their kids is borderline abuse. I struggled with day and nighttime wetting issues until I was around 11, but my parents handled it very matter of factly and never shamed or bullied me for it. They also were very clear to all their kids that teasing each other about medical issues was absolutely wrong and would be strongly punished.

my parents handling of my issues helped me not have a complex about it and I think led to us having a good relationship now that we’re all adults.

Reactions: arctic
Hell2DaNaw said:
No, and tbh parents over-infantilizing their kids is borderline abuse. I struggled with day and nighttime wetting issues until I was around 11, but my parents handled it very matter of factly and never shamed or bullied me for it. They also were very clear to all their kids that teasing each other about medical issues was absolutely wrong and would be strongly punished.

my parents handling of my issues helped me not have a complex about it and I think led to us having a good relationship now that we’re all adults.
Given that childhood, why do you think you became an ABDL?

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw
Back