Were you treated like a baby or toddler as a kid or teen?

We were friends with a family that had three boys when I was growing up.
The oldest was my brother's age and they were friends. By association,
being the younger one, I was expected to play with the other two boys
(one of whom was my age, and the youngest was two years younger than
me).

When I was eight, we had a sleepover at their house. I realised that
the youngest boy was still in diapers (he was six at the time). I was
already fascinated with diapers, and so I teased him about it a bit in
front of his mom. She was quite assertive and then said to me, "Would
*you* like to wear a diaper tonight then?" I began to blush
uncontrollably and got very shy - of course I said no. That night, as I
was sleeping in the bed, I regretted not admitting that I wanted to try
wearing a diaper. I'm almost certain that the mom would've diapered me
right away, because she seemed to get a bit of a kick putting us in our
places when we misbehaved, particularly if she could embarrass us as
well.

Reactions: Blekyss, BunnyFofo, Rezzu and 4 others
When i was in first grade i had asked the taecher twice to go to bathroom and she told me no and i could wait and i ended up wetting my pants ; so each took me down to the nursery and told the teacher down there to put me in diapers& plastic pants and bring me back to class for the rest of kids to see what happens when they wet there pants'A d then she told me that for rest of the day i could just use my diapers like the baby i aqcted like for wetting my pants/this is a true story

Reactions: Blekyss
The first night i was in the hospital when i was 11 years old iwas put in diapers&plastic pants and a night gown that i couldnt take off and put in a crib and when i hasked for something to drink they brought me a bay bottle to drink out of and i told the nurtse that i wasnt a baby and her reply was why is my diaper wet right now and then she changed me into a thicker diaper and siad good night'

Reactions: Blekyss
Maybe once around 5-6, after I was totally dry at night
I had to wear the largest size pampers to bed again.
just in case
My mom just diapered me before bed just like she used to do every night

I don't think that really counts though,
I wasn't really humiliated or anything
and it hadn't been very long from the previous time I wore diapers to bed.
Plus nothing came of it, I just stopped wearing diapers again after the trip was over.

But did I get some crazy fantasies of being babied as a kid!
It seems like every day I thought of one. I wanted it so bad.

I was just a little kid and I was thinking stuff like...
oh what if my mom wants me to wear training pants again, and what if I started wetting and went back to using diapers all the time and ...
Or what if my teachers decide to teach me a lesson and diaper me in front of class to show everyone what a brat I am?
.... what if aliens invade earth, and their alien society has a caste of permanent diaper babies... and they insist I must be one?

If only all the adults around me had a clue what I was thinking, wow!

None of that happened though, obviously.
Except for the aliens, but they're operating in secret and haven't invited me to the party yet.

I didn't dare tell anyone about this stuff, or start having accidents again.

Not until after puberty kicked in, anyway.
I did play around with some accidents, but I don't think my parents noticed them.
I still didn't dare make an accident really obvious.

So ultimately no, I didn't get babied as a kid. As badly as I wanted it I didn't.

Me and my brother drank from sippy cups till we were 12 and 16 respectively, cuz my mom didnt trust us with cups. Other than that im not sure. My dad would tease me all the time by singing barney songs till i was 17. My mom once found my pacifier and confronted me about it, she was being real jokey asking me where i got it and that my dad mightve needed it for loudmouth coworkers at work.

Reactions: DannyBBaby, LIDiaperBoy and BunnyFofo
My sister dressed my in little baby girl clothes until my father caught her and went nuts.

Gooberology said:
Me and my brother drank from sippy cups till we were 12 and 16 respectively, cuz my mom didnt trust us with cups. Other than that im not sure. My dad would tease me all the time by singing barney songs till i was 17. My mom once found my pacifier and confronted me about it, she was being real jokey asking me where i got it and that my dad mightve needed it for loudmouth coworkers at work.
Oh, that actually reminds me of some way I was actually babied as a kid! Kindof.
Barney came out when I was a teenager and for some weird reason my dad liked to tease me.
He would sometimes say, in public, that I was wearing Barney underwear.

I have absolutely no idea why he got the idea to do this, and I thought it was really weird of him. My dad is a smart guy but he was acting in a way that just reminded me of the way a bully at school would act. A really unskilled bully.

He kept doing it though.
Mostly because I just thought he was being so dumb, I would get irritated. I had no idea what a 40+ year old would get out of that kind of teasing!
He might as well have been taping kick me signs or something to my back, it was really weird.

Best guess: he thought I had a bad case of "teenager takes self too seriously" and sure, fair enough. But it really didn't work.
Maybe I should have been like "oh yeah? if you think my underwear is so immature, I bet that you won't buy me diapers!" but dang, I didn't take that shot.

Last edited:
Funny you mentioned this. I've always been IC. Having to wear diapers was simply normal clothing for me. My older sister liked to play "house" with her friends. I think I was pretty young. Probably around 5 or 6. My sister said I was a perfect toddler for them playing house. So there I was.
I was always diapered anyway so I had to be the toddler. They liked the idea that I was wearing a wet diaper. So they would change me while playing. (When she got older [~15] she would help changing my diapers with my mom.) I remember once when I actually had a load in my diaper. Her friend said she wouldn't change a dirty diaper but laughed at me. My sister told her I couldn't help it (thanks sis). When she got older they stopped playing house. But by then she and my mom would always change me. I love my sister.

Reactions: LittleJ123
My mother had me wear diapers and plastic pants whenever we went on longer car rides where might fall asleep and have accidents. As long as I wet my bed and had to wear diapers, I also wore them on longer car rides like to our relatives who lived an hour or more from us. Usually we'd leave around noon to visit them, I had to wear diapers on the way. Once we arrived mom took my diapers and rubber pants off and I could spend the day without diapers, but once we left for home, usually it was dark by then, my mother diapered me again for the ride home. By that time I was tired anyway and likely to fall asleep on the way home. Most of the time, even when I was in my late teens, I wet my diapers on the way home after falling asleep. She did the same thing when we went to the movies. In those days we went to drive in movies where we watched from the car and my sisters and I all had to wear diapers, even well into our teens.

Well one of the main reasons I am an AB is my dad threatened me when I was like 4-5. I didn't drink enough milk and my dad threatened me that I should be wearing diapers. Another time I was missing the toilet and my dad also said I should be back in diapers.

My friends parents was always threatening him.Like your a little baby that should be in diapers. I was the ab but it probably affected me more than him. His dad never mentioned it just a way to kind to humiliate his son.

Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles
PaddedMewtwo said:
I never had anything like this happen to me before as a kid or teen, but was anyone here treated like a baby or toddler by your parents, friends or relatives for a set amount of time? Like being forced to wear and use diapers, being hand fed, acting like a baby and playing with baby toys for example? If you have then I’d love to hear your story.
I've commented on other threads about this experience. First off, my my mother believed that boys were at least five years less mature than girls so in my teens I had a baby sitter who was younger than I. Second, I started wetting in my early teens after two years of dryness. There was no basis for claiming that I was a big boy. My nursemaid was there when I woke up, changed me, dressed me and fed me, then walked me to school. I didn't have age appropriate table manners so she put me back in my high chair (large sturdy maple) and fed me away from the dinner table. At first she fed me by hand then slowly introduced the spoon and other utensils. With her guidance I learned not to gulp my foot, to chew it well and to pause between mouthfuls.I spilled my milk so she reintroduced the sipper cup. When I was finished I sat up straight with my hands folded and asked, "May I please get down". When I rejoined the family at the dinner table I was a new boy. I retained the bib and my sipper and always asked permission when it was time to "get down". I look back fondly on those days and realize how much I owe to my nursemaid.

I see the fap fiction writers have found this thread 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: ruach, LilByte, happilyderanged and 4 others
I was always treated like a little little kid because of my special needs and small build. I didn't necessarily want it that way but it just happened and I got used to it, a lot!

Apart from being made to wear nappies during my teens because I still constantly wet the bed I was never treat like a baby.

I was constantly questioned about my maturity during my teens, which pissed me off, but nothing like what thou saidst.

Kittyinpink said:
When I was about ten years old. I had a step father who was aggressive and scared me. He was sitting at dinner table looking directly at me. I dropped food from my fork and he was shouty. I think because I was scared , it happened again and - same reason again.. so he grabbed a tommee tippee bib with a lip to catch food and tried to force it on me.. I made choking sounds because it obviously didn't fit. My mum then stood up and put string on back of bib so it fitted. Then she proceeded to spoon feed me my dinner. Lots fell into bib and I was forced to eat it. My older brother at the table said to much younger siblings that I was big baby and should wear nappy. The worst thing with that comment was my mum had found a Pampers nappy I had stolen and hid under my pillow that very morning... So I was humiliated in so many ways - parents , my older brother , my younger brother , I suppose the only one who didn't understand was my youngest sister (who's nappy I had stolen and now bib I was wearing) it wasn't a pleasent experience! Everything I just wrote here is true. I know sounds fantasy , but I really went through that experience , not to mention many others...
I had an experience similar to yours but not as unpleasant when I was in my mid-teens and which I have commented on before. I didn't know how to act at the dinner table so the girl who was caring for me put me back in my high chair and worked with me during the dinner hour. I was bibbed and my glass was replaced with a sipper cup. She taught me to take smaller mouth-fulls, first from her hand and later from the spoon she held. I had to chew my food as she counted and to eat more slowly. When I was finished I sat up straight and asked, "May I please get down?". When she returned me to the family dinner table I was a new boy. My parents were delighted. I retained the bid and the sipper and to this day ask permission before "getting down".

Lyric said:
As a bedwetter I had to wear diapers and rubber pants to bed until I was able to stop wetting my bed at night. I wasn't able to stop until I was 17. My mother insisted on diapering me herself and at the time we had only cloth diapers which of course required diaper pins. My mother insisted that I couldn't pin my diapers on by myself because I was likely to hurt myself and/or I would mess up and not pin my diapers on properly, so she continued to diaper me until I stopped wetting my bed. She would fuss over me, cleaning my diaper areas with a warm damp cloth, drying me and then sprinkling baby powder over my privates telling me she needed to be sure I was cleaned up, powdered and rash free, and then in the mornings she would get me up and take my rubber pants off, unpin my diapers and clean my privates again before helping me dress for school. All this was OK when I was younger but close friends I have told about my experiences, like my wife and earlier girl friends, tell me my mother was treating me like her baby and not letting me grow up, rather than an older teenager who should be able to take of his own diapering and that if she had, I would have stopped wetting my bed much sooner, not have needed to wear diapers and rubber pants so long and probably would not have the diaper and wetting fetishes that I had by the time I left for university. I don't know if they are right, but I have had a life long love to wear diapers, to wet myself, and need a woman to understand and help diaper me especially at night, even though I have no medical reason or need to be diapered.
I too was (and still am) a bedwetter. I didn't achieve nighttime dryness till I was 11, then started wetting again when I was 13. My mother had started working. She didn't feel that I was old enough to be left on my own so she hired one of the neighborhood girls to care for me. Kathleen was the same age as I but more mature. She put me back in diapers and I didn't fuss because I loved her. She also changed the clothes I was wearing: jeans, flannel shirt, boots and cycle cap. I wore my new clothes: velvet short pants without fly or pockets, a nylon blouse with lace at the collar and cuffs and T-strap sandals with scalloped anklets , when we went to the Goodwill store to drop off my old ones. I got a compliment from the receptionist and a big smile the man who supervised her. As we walked home together I realized that my behavior had changed. Before I was running ahead and not listening to her. Now, I was walking with her and holding her hand. A lot of the rambunctiousness had left me, I felt much calmer.

Lyric said:
My mother had me wear diapers and plastic pants whenever we went on longer car rides where might fall asleep and have accidents. As long as I wet my bed and had to wear diapers, I also wore them on longer car rides like to our relatives who lived an hour or more from us. Usually we'd leave around noon to visit them, I had to wear diapers on the way. Once we arrived mom took my diapers and rubber pants off and I could spend the day without diapers, but once we left for home, usually it was dark by then, my mother diapered me again for the ride home. By that time I was tired anyway and likely to fall asleep on the way home. Most of the time, even when I was in my late teens, I wet my diapers on the way home after falling asleep. She did the same thing when we went to the movies. In those days we went to drive in movies where we watched from the car and my sisters and I all had to wear diapers, even well into our teens.
Lyric, it sounds like you were well cared for. Yet your tone sounds like you were offended by the care you received. It was your habit that necessitated the diapers. Many boys would be envious of how well you were treated. Isn't it true that you didn't want to accept the fact that you needed diapers at an advanced age? I don't mean to be confrontational but it sounds like mom deserves credit not blame for taking care of you.

Not really. Being IC, having to wear a diaper when I was younger, my parents tried to make it as normal as possible. Of course I did get changed (up around 10) but other than that, I was treated just like my siblings.

CrossfireDiaperHurricane said:
Not really. Being IC, having to wear a diaper when I was younger, my parents tried to make it as normal as possible. Of course I did get changed (up around 10) but other than that, I was treated just like my siblings.
It sounds like you were well cared for, Hurricane. Thank you for the clarification.

Back