Were you spoiled as a child? Did you ask to wear nappies and your parents say yes?

JonahAteAWhale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's me! I loved it! What was it like for you?

• Wow
Reactions: KBoy, DIAPERBOY34, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 3 others
I asked my mother when I was 8 not ic or anything "you don't need nappies only babies wear nappies" like that mattered to me 😂

• Wow
Reactions: KBoy, Sam1840, JonahAteAWhale and 1 other person
Nope, never asked even though I woulda love to have been put back into them xD. One time when I was younger, probably around 10-13, I had a dream where I asked to be put back in diapers and after I woke up I felt super embarrassed for a second until I realized it was just a dream lol

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, denimchicken, JonahAteAWhale and 1 other person
I was kinda spoiled and got what I wanted sometimes. My parents did not let be wear diapers in fact they thought it was weird that I wanted to wear diapers and threatened to take me to a therapist and anytime I got caught with diapers my mom would take them away and have a talk with me about wearing diapers.

Reactions: JonahAteAWhale
I was sort of spoiled as I was adopted and the only child but my parents didn't have a lot of money so the spoiling was very limited. They did do some wonderful things for me and they supported me as a musician, buying me a very expensive Hammond B 3 to practise on.

Reactions: denimchicken, JonahAteAWhale and vp39
When I started to wet the bed around age 9, the diapers my parents got me were (I think sold by Sears) a snap-on plastic pants with a snap-in liner. The liner was way too small (absorbent wise) for the amount of pee that I peed at night.

I wish I had asked my parents for a better diaper. They probably would have said yes but I never did.

JonahAteAWhale said:
That's me! I loved it! What was it like for you?
Care to elaborate?

I don't know if spoiled is the right term
but in grade 2 I asked mom to wear diapers to school
now I was only wetting at night and was dry during the day but said I was worried I'd have an accident at school
for reasons ill never know mom sent me to school in a white tape on diaper (pull-ups weren't available yet)
I had a note to give to the teacher that I wasn't feeling well and was wearing a diaper.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and JonahAteAWhale
I was definitely spoilt I was aloud to wear diapers even after potty training and I’ve never had to give up my pacifier

As a family I’m the 3rd born of 6, (5boys and 1girl) so u can guess who got spoilt, I did ask to be put in nappies by my mother but I got the thing oh you’re a big boy now you don’t need nappies, I’ve had this conversation with my mother a couple of years ago but she said she doesn’t remember it at all

sillygirl said:
I was definitely spoilt I was aloud to wear diapers even after potty training and I’ve never had to give up my pacifier
You sound like my sister, she would not like me telling this but she had a dummy until she was like 10!

Last edited:
barkd74 said:
Care to elaborate?
Ok. I was spoilt rotten, I would have tantrums if I didn't get my way, and I was naughty and would do things like run away and hide in shopping centres and watch my parents panic from inside a rack of clothes. I would often ask to wear nappies and be allowed to wear them after I was potty trained (in nappies at night for bedwetting anyway.) I think it was both because I was spoilt and because I had frequent daytime accidents anyway that I was allowed (because it was sometimes easier if I was in nappies I guess.) Later on I got a strict stepfather who put a stop to it all when I was 10. They divorced when I was 11 but I would then no longer ask for nappies but steal my sister's or buy them with pocket money :)

edit: I loved to wear nappies. I was even allowed to poop in them. I remember when I was 6 or 7 sitting watching cartoons in a nappy, and my Bamp (my granddad) brought me some sweets or cereal maybe, and then watching the cartoons I pooped and felt it all squelch and waited until my cartoon finished to go tell my Bamp. Then he changed me into a fresh nappy. He used to tape up my nappies with electrical tape, maybe because they were a bit small by the time I was that age.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Sam1840, barkd74 and 1 other person
JonahAteAWhale said:
Ok. I was spoilt rotten, I would have tantrums if I didn't get my way, and I was naughty and would do things like run away and hide in shopping centres and watch my parents panic from inside a rack of clothes. I would often ask to wear nappies and be allowed to wear them after I was potty trained (in nappies at night for bedwetting anyway.) I think it was both because I was spoilt and because I had frequent daytime accidents anyway that I was allowed (because it was sometimes easier if I was in nappies I guess.) Later on I got a strict stepfather who put a stop to it all when I was 10. They divorced when I was 11 but I would then no longer ask for nappies but steal my sister's or buy them with pocket money :)

edit: I loved to wear nappies. I was even allowed to poop in them. I remember when I was 6 or 7 sitting watching cartoons in a nappy, and my Bamp (my granddad) brought me some sweets or cereal maybe, and then watching the cartoons I pooped and felt it all squelch and waited until my cartoon finished to go tell my Bamp. Then he changed me into a fresh nappy. He used to tape up my nappies with electrical tape, maybe because they were a bit small by the time I was that age.
That's funny, I used to hide in clothing racks as well.

barkd74 said:
That's funny, I used to hide in clothing racks as well.
lol it caused so much chaos, I loved it, I was laughing all the time on the inside. I didn't understand though that I was being cruel to my parents lol.

Absolutely No.
Not Spoiled.
But used as a punching bag by my mentally deranged Autistic Mom.

• Sad
Reactions: diaperkool
caitianx said:
Absolutely No.
Not Spoiled.
But used as a punching bag by my mentally deranged Autistic Mom.
I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully life is better for you now you're a grown up? :)

You Guys who were spoiled as a kid and were able to wear diapers after potty training age were lucky kids. I had to deal with wet pants (NO, I'm not incontinence or any other problems like that but if that's what you want to think that's ok) I could not hold my pee pee all the time with my kidney issues as a kid and the Dr's said I could not concentrate my pee and ended up wetting myself. I was able to hold it for a little while but I had to get myself to a toilet like now or I would wet myself. Some of it was do to pure laziness because I did not want to miss out on playing. watching TV, or some other fun thing I was doing

JonahAteAWhale said:
Were you spoiled as a child? Did you ask to wear nappies and your parents say yes?
My mom threatened me with diapers once. I was ecstatic and fetched a pile of cloth diapers from my little sister's room. Sadly, the threat was withdrawn.

That's not to say I wasn't spoiled though. Not, that is, if "spoiled" can be defined in relative terms. Versus so many others here who struggled to obtain diapers and/or were punished severely when they did, my own parents didn't seem bothered. I was caught with diapers, wearing diapers, and in later years it couldn't have escaped my parents' notice that my room smelled like the baby aisle at the supermarket. They never intervened. Put simply: I could've had it a LOT worse.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
My mom threatened me with diapers once. I was ecstatic and fetched a pile of cloth diapers from my little sister's room. Sadly, the threat was withdrawn.

That's not to say I wasn't spoiled though. Not, that is, if "spoiled" can be defined in relative terms. Versus so many others here who struggled to obtain diapers and/or were punished severely when they did, my own parents didn't seem bothered. I was caught with diapers, wearing diapers, and in later years it couldn't have escaped my parents' notice that my room smelled like the baby aisle at the supermarket. They never intervened. Put simply: I could've had it a LOT worse.
But I'm sure you made your parents very proud of you. I have to laugh because as a kid, I so desperately wanted to wear diapers. As you know my history, my mom wasn't supportive at all to my wanting to be in diapers when I was a senior in college. I think she defined being normal and happy as being "manly" and married to someone of the opposite sex. I'm sure I confused her as she saw me lift weights every other night and as a kid, I was in countless fights. We are a very complicated group of people...haha.

Maybe it's why I wrote this line in my story, "Hidden Valley".

Dan pulled out his Glock 45 and shot Otis right between the eyes, his head exploding like a rotten pumpkin.

“Fuck you, ass hole,” and he walked off, confident in whom he was: one badass fighting diaper baby.

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail
JonahAteAWhale said:

wow, that is an amazing experience! I could've only dreamed of that at that age.

Back