Were you relieved?

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Were you relieved as I was to discover that other people liked wearing nappies too ?

Reactions: warmfeeling, Neroforte, Canadianfalls and 16 others
Yes! For ages I thought I was the only one, that there was something wrong with me and that nobody else would understand. It put me in a difficult place because I couldn't accept myself feeling so isolated. When I found others who were like me I was able to change how I thought about myself. People on here were kind and understanding but most importantly nobody judged as everyone here just gets it. Others have really helped me understand it and accept that aspect of myself and it's amazing to know that I'm not the only one!

Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, PearlandDL, ARBBB2 and 6 others
BenNevis said:
Yes! For ages I thought I was the only one, that there was something wrong with me and that nobody else would understand. It put me in a difficult place because I couldn't accept myself feeling so isolated. When I found others who were like me I was able to change how I thought about myself. People on here were kind and understanding but most importantly nobody judged as everyone here just gets it. Others have really helped me understand it and accept that aspect of myself and it's amazing to know that I'm not the only one!
Exactly how I felt Ben ❤️

Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, PearlandDL and BenNevis
Yes, It is nice to have a community that has people that can relate to one anothers life experiences regarding being diapered.🙂

Reactions: geka, diaperdude, Kellycares and 3 others
Jorelaxed said:
Yes, It is nice to have a community that has people that can relate to one anothers life experiences regarding being diapered.🙂
Thank you 🙏

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Davvyboy said:
Were you relieved as I was to discover that other people liked wearing nappies too ?
It was like 10,000 pounds came off my shoulders.

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2, ianwee, littledub1955 and 2 others
Oh until I got a computer I thought I was the only one who liked diapers on the planet.
Mouth hit the ground when I discovered when I wasn't the only one
I wonder if people this day & age think they are the only ones

Reactions: ianwee, chamberpot, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Also amazed when I came across the world of ABDL nappies. The cute designs and prints sent my little side into overdrive and helped me know I wasn't the only person with a little side out there. While they're not for everyone, knowing there were specific nappies out there for people who liked to be little was one of those watershed ABDL moments for me.

Reactions: ianwee and Deleted member 39193
Definitely my life has improved so much since I started to interact with the ABDL community as a whole.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellycares, ianwee, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Yes, Yes, Yes!

Growing up in the 60's and 70's, the internet was not yet a thing so I thought I was alone.

I was relieved to find that others thought as I did.

Reactions: ianwee and littlemoosey
I am also one who thought I was the only one. found out about others after I purchased a computer and went on line. grew up in the 60s
went on line late 80s

Reactions: ianwee
littlemoosey said:
It was like 10,000 pounds came off my shoulders.
Ten grand? That must’ve shot you up an inch or two getting that much off your shoulders, eh Moosey?

Last edited:
I was in a way relieved . Obviously in my earlier years there was no internet, so that right there made me feel I was the only one like many other had similar stories like this. I also saw a few "Donahue" episodes when I was young and thought wow its a bunch of 50 year olds as babies. This didnt help me because I felt even more weird seeing adults like this and I was only around 12! I was really was a DL all these years so I realized I wasnt going to be on stage some day in a big crib with a baby bonnet on. So me being a 50 something DL isnt quite the same as those adults on stage years ago. Seeing all these people on here with similar interests has indeed made me ina way relieved inside.

Davvyboy said:
For me, this happened a few years back, but definitely YES. It was comforting to hear there were others like me that needed *nappies*.

BTW ... You sure are asking/posting some great questions ... Kudos!

Reactions: Kellycares and ianwee
No, tbh it never bothered me when I was young that I might be the only person who wanted to wear nappies and plastic pants.
I even considered what job I wanted to do when I grew up which would allow me to wear.

The joy I had when I found out there was a community was the products that came as a result…..I couldn’t imagine Tykables making the Waddlers for just one person to buy 😁

My first revelation that I was not the only really weird person came along in the form of an agony aunt responding to a letter in the local paper, it read along the lines of-I am a six foot six well built Rugby player happily married with wife and two children and feel a need to wear Nappies !
I will never forget that, it was a real relief that I was perhaps not so weird after all.
Sites like this with nice contributors are a godsend so please keep up the quality responces all of you or should I say "us" .

Reactions: ianwee and sissybaby34
ajp22 said:
Definitely my life has improved so much since I started to interact with the ABDL community as a whole.
Same for me

Definitely, I was surprised how many recreational diaper/nappy users there are. I don't feel that my wearing is that unusual after all.

Reactions: littledub1955, geka, Deleted member 39193 and 2 others
Oh yes!!! It was in the early 90’s when I found DPF (Diaper Pail Friends) online and saw clips of ABDL on the Jerry Springer Show on TV when I got home from school. I was a teenager at that time.

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2, wetaccident and ianwee
Sure I was. It was a burden.

Back