Were you raised by bears?

This thread is unbearable, I was raised by monkeys, Curious George, Magilla Gorilla, Bloop and or course The Monkees! The LUVS monkey came later in life and boy do I miss him. That's Debbie the Bloop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear
Does Tailspin count? It has bears. 🛩🐻

Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear and killahB
When I saw the thread title the first thing That came to my mind was No because then I would know if they "shit in the woods"

But after reading this, come to think of it teddy bears, How many times did you get Goldy locks and the three bears read to you or the cartoons spoofed the story.

But even in adult life we are shown that bears us Charmin to keep their bottoms clean.

Reactions: dogboy
Umm...Berenstain bears. 🥳

Edit: not sure why that generated a laugh. That's how it's spelled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
LittleAndAlone said:
Does Tailspin count? It has bears. 🛩🐻
I forgot all about Tailspin! I loved that show when I was kid! I wanted to be Baloo and just fly that plane all day!

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
killahB said:
I forgot all about Tailspin! I loved that show when I was kid! I wanted to be Baloo and just fly that plane all day!
Raised by chipmunks, ducks, and bears.

🐿🦆🐻

mistykitty said:
Heartsong would be music notes, Wish a shooting star, Daydream is a heart with an orbit, and Grumpy would be a cloud with rain.
It was Gentle Heart Lamb. Is that even a bear? 😂

And now I'm just gonna cry a bit seeing a pic of myself soooo little. Like 6 or 7 must be. 💔 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: mistykitty
LittleAndAlone said:

And now I'm just gonna cry a bit seeing a pic of myself soooo little. Like 6 or 7 must be. 💔 😭
I'm not sure. possibly one of the care bear cousins.

Although I watched shows about bears I wouldn’t say it influenced me much. I mean in the version I watched Paddington got in trouble with police (essentially for people throwing money at him for what they thought was a dance) where he hid the money in a secret compartment of his suitcase which personally is not a good thing to do. He also quite badly injured his next door neighbour who was unpleasant but still.

LittleAndAlone said:

She's one of my fav's. She's a Care Cousin not a care bear per se but still part of the Care Family

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Not raised by a bear but loved by one: Bonnie Baer, my bear-for-life. 🤗🧸🥰

My BonBon.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear, killahB and mistykitty
  • Love
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear and BobbiSueEllen
Yes! Bears are the best. I love all those bears. 🧸 🧸 🧸 ❤️

Who here remembers Adventures of the Little Koala on Nick Jr?

DiaperedTeddyBear said:
Yes! Bears are the best. I love all those bears. 🧸 🧸 🧸 ❤️

Who here remembers Adventures of the Little Koala on Nick Jr?
YES! 😍🥰

🎶
Brand new day, time to play with Roo Bear and his friends. Where summer never ends. Koalas show you how to fly a plane, catch a wave, there's nothing we won't try. Lots to do, fun starts here with you and me. . . Look up there, way up high, koalas in balloons, Laughter's on its way to you. . . Laura, Nick and Roo, Mimi, and Floppy, too, waiting here for you. Brand new day, time to play with Roo bear and his friends. The fun and laughter never ends. Koalas lead the way. . . on a sunny day. . . we all love to play. . .
🎶

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear and BobbiSueEllen
Country bears.
Honestly at this point I think we're just trying to name them all so I'm just going to post them when I think of one

The YOGI BEAR cartoon was first on TV when I was little in the 1960's.

Back