Weird Moments With Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scamander14 said:
Yeah, the people I’m thinking about coming out as AB to are really good friends. One knows I like girls and guys. We lived in a dorm for six weeks and it didn’t bother him. The people I’m thinking of coming out to know that I’ve been in a hospital before for a suicide attempt and self harm. I definitely have to see what they think of odd stuff like the AB/DL scene.

True friends don't judge, remember that!

Yeah!
kik91 said:
True friends don't judge, remember that!

- - - Updated - - -

So, I did have a weird moment today. I picked up some drowns at a Walgreens and the cashier was talking with the person ahead of me. She apparently knows everybody’s names. She asked for my name and I said Alex. I had my sunglasses on and I paid cash.

I guess I can’t go back there again.

Man, I've had so many weird and interesting moments since I became open about my baby side. I should start making notes..

Once I am living on my own, I’m definitely going to be more open about my AB side. I’m excited.

kik91 said:
Man, I've had so many weird and interesting moments since I became open about my baby side. I should start making notes..

Scamander14 said:
Once I am living on my own, I’m definitely going to be more open about my AB side. I’m excited.

Good luck bud!!

Scamander14 said:
Yeah, the people I’m thinking about coming out as AB to are really good friends. One knows I like girls and guys. We lived in a dorm for six weeks and it didn’t bother him. The people I’m thinking of coming out to know that I’ve been in a hospital before for a suicide attempt and self harm. I definitely have to see what they think of odd stuff like the AB/DL scene.

Well, hopefully at the very least they think it must at least not as bad self harm or attempted suicide, even if they see it as odd, better than to give you crap for it.

I think my mom means well as she doesn't give me crap about me liking to wear and use diapers; just seems confused about it; and she knows very well about my self harm (you cant stop that when a students gets concerned when they see the cuts and they reports your behavior to the school, and naturally they get concerned and make you have to keep reporting to the school nurse).

So yeah, I'm very much in the same boat, only I dont have anyone in real life I feel like telling about me being ABDL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back