Wearing in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the more you wear, the less likely you will get and maintain a boner. As time goes on, you will just enjoy the diaper.

I've worn in public a couple times. I used to be paranoid about it and worry about people noticing, but that fear quickly dissapeared as I got used to it and realized that nobody is paying attention.

I wore all day in public today. It was awesome. I went through 5 diapers (Northshore supreme x 2, M4, wellness x2). I spent most of my time in a cafe and changed at the mall next door for more discreteness. I drank coffee and water all day. I flooded when I got up and just let out whatever I could the rest of the day. I know these are heavy duty diapers and I probably didn't need to change so many times. However, I was sitting most of the day and I noticed that I was soaking the diaper by the leg gathers though the parts of the front were spared. In fact, I started leaking. Anyone else experience something similar? Advice on how to really soak a diaper while sitting without leaking? I could definitely soak without leaking while I was standing.

the best advise for not leaking in any diaper or pull-up is to pee slowly and let the diaper/pull-up absorb your pee before peeing again. And, of course, knowing when the diaper/pull-up is too full for any more.

It is hard to remember what it was like before I started going into public padded. I have worn over a year. The only time I go without padding in public is at the water. It feels very weird though since I've been wearing so long. Last week at Valleyfair I wore all morning and then changed into uderwear for the water rides in the afternoon. I ended up wetting myself in the restroom stall before I could get my pants down. Luckily since I was already wet from the rides I just wrung out my shorts and kept going. I guess that is better than peeing in the water like I used to do.

I have definitely noticed more urgency when I change into underwear after wearing all the time even for a short duration like one day. The first time I used the toilet after wearing all day, I almost couldn't make it because I got used to just going. The urgency subsided by the next day.

My trouble is even with slowly dribbling into a diaper when I am sitting, I leak earlier than when I am standing. It's frustrating that I have to change out of a diaper before it's more soaked if I am in a situation when I am mostly sitting than standing. I wonder if folding the diaper lengthwise to unstiffen it would increase its absorbency in the crotch region.

scaifester said:
I have definitely noticed more urgency when I change into underwear after wearing all the time even for a short duration like one day. The first time I used the toilet after wearing all day, I almost couldn't make it because I got used to just going. The urgency subsided by the next day.

My trouble is even with slowly dribbling into a diaper when I am sitting, I leak earlier than when I am standing. It's frustrating that I have to change out of a diaper before it's more soaked if I am in a situation when I am mostly sitting than standing. I wonder if folding the diaper lengthwise to unstiffen it would increase its absorbency in the crotch region.

Yea I make a habit of loosening up the wadding, by folding, like you said. When you pull a diaper outta the package, it is still quite compressed, as it has been in that pack for quite some time. And just like a sponge, it will absorb better once it is uncompressed.

Also, try pointing your equipment up, then let gravity take its action. But ive found, that unles you are really trying to utilize the diaper to its fullest, its practially impossible to wet every corner of it without re-arranging the diaper (or the equipment) midway thru the use.

michaelb15 said:
Yea I make a habit of loosening up the wadding, by folding, like you said. When you pull a diaper outta the package, it is still quite compressed, as it has been in that pack for quite some time. And just like a sponge, it will absorb better once it is uncompressed.

Also, try pointing your equipment up, then let gravity take its action. But ive found, that unles you are really trying to utilize the diaper to its fullest, its practially impossible to wet every corner of it without re-arranging the diaper (or the equipment) midway thru the use.

I usually tuck, and don't have any leaking problems, wearing always discreet women's bladder control panties. They have a large pad in front, and are being rebranded as unisex.

sherryt said:
I usually tuck, and don't have any leaking problems, wearing always discreet women's bladder control panties. They have a large pad in front, and are being rebranded as unisex.

I always wondered.. Is there less 'room' in the front of womens protection for your junk?

personally, I too am a tucker, and I always wondered about this, as I would think tucking would put the pee in about the same place as where it would be going for a female.

I have worn disposable adult diapers for decades, I do not care what others think.
Of course, others see me in public wearing my leg braces when I am in shorts and using my forearm crutches to aid my limited mobility.
I doubt anyone else cares that I am wearing diapers under my shorts.

I have been wearing in public for about 3 years, I was really nervous at the beginning but as time has passed it does not even bother me anymore. I am very relaxed in my diaper and can basically pee in any position and any place in front of people. I enjoy it.

I wear nappies all the time no one notices or if they do they just don't care I am in a nappy all day and every day and just go about my daily life.

I'm actually wearing a diaper at work right now, and I'm about to go buy more during my lunch hour. Going to a medical supply store to buy diapers while you're wearing a diaper will make you overcome your fear rapidly or give you a panic attack.

I'm going from Arizona to Utah on my own to visit a friend in a few weeks and I'm thinking of wearing one on the 12 hour drive there

I've worn in public too, nothing to worry about :eek: unless it's a very bulky diaper :p

I usually wear an Abena L4 or an Comficare diaper when I am away from home. As others have said as long as you don't make a spectacle of your self or deliberately show your diaper no one is going to take notice. If they happen to see your diaper I am sure most people will think you are wearing it due to a medical condition. Just go about your business as you normally would and don't be so self conscious.

Always be discrete and keep your diaper wearing to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back