Wayward Willy

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I had an unfortunate accident today while kneeling on the floor between kitchen units using a breaker drill , there's me hammering away with dust and brick fragments flying when i feel the need to pee GREAT iv got my nappy on so i go for it without pausing my work then i realise it is gushing out down my legs and over the floor NOOO! From what i could work out my willy had been squashed and squeezed and pushed about in my nappy as i worked and was pointed down to the side and i had basically peed straight at the leg guard overwhelming it , so thinking fast i poured my reasonabley cool coffee into my lap and blagged it out with the others laughing it up saying it looks like you pissed yourself mate .
I was 10 min walk from home so i jumped into the van and shot of home to change but it was an inconvenience work wise 🤣 could have been worse i could have been up a ladder with a mate footing it for me .... 🙄

Have you ever had an experience like this ? a wayward willy accidental incontinent incident ! LMFAO ! 🤣💧💦💦💧🤣🚼

Reactions: CrinklingCajun and Seasonedcitizen
Quick thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and michaelmc
I have. Back in my Depends wearing days I thought I was good to go so I went. Problem was I was pointing straight up somehow and it exited through the top soaking my pants. My saving grace was that I was wearing black pants and working solo outdoors. By the time I had to talk to another person it was hard to tell if you didn't know.

• Haha
Reactions: michaelmc
Dome said:
I have. Back in my Depends wearing days I thought I was good to go so I went. Problem was I was pointing straight up somehow and it exited through the top soaking my pants. My saving grace was that I was wearing black pants and working solo outdoors. By the time I had to talk to another person it was hard to tell if you didn't know.
Although my dewalt work trousers where black i was caked in dust so it was very visable lol
Thanks for sharing (y)

Back