Walking and using

LittleWinter said:
ok, first I have never done it before. I Also, I just want to get out the way that I am into embarrassment and humiliation so I like the idea of people noticing. it Like I said I've never done it before, but would you say it's a problem to do it in the public and try and get people to notice even if it's just for a brief second that they notice and then you walk away and go elsewhere.
Yeah, you need to find people who are okay with embarrassing you. They're definitely out there and you don't need to get it from folks who are just going about their lives.

Topex said:
A completely wrong thing to do, yes
ok that good to know. I am sorry that I thought that was ok to do.

Trevor said:
Yeah, you need to find people who are okay with embarrassing you. They're definitely out there and you don't need to get it from folks who are just going about their lives.
yeah you think so... it just so had to find anyone like that and yeah that true I will not do it then. I really hope I can find some like that.

I love walking and peeing. It just feels so free that I'm going and no one else knows.
The other day I coughed while I was walking and smoking and I pushed out the first part of my mess by accident. That was a weird feeling!

Having spent the last 30 years wearing diapers by choice, learning to wet them with no effort or forethought I have found that no one will notice you just wet your diaper unless you try to attract attention or your diaper leaks.
Messing your diaper in public is not recommended by most, however I for one will and do mess my diaper whenever and where ever I happen to be, be it out in a public park, crowed mall, riding my bike, ect. When I need to go poop I just go and go about my business like nothing has happened.
Only once in the past 30 years have I ever been questioned about messing my diaper while out in public. My quick response of shit happens was enough to stop the questions and I went about my way.

It does take some practice, but once you figure out how to let go while walking, you can do it. One trick I learned that helps me start wetting, is I put my finger in my belly button, push in and wiggle it around. It somehow is connected and triggers the ability to pretty much wet on command, it's like a switch and allows the stream to flow. Thought I'd pass this on in case others didn't know that this works, for me.

Walking and wetting is no problem for me I do it all the time while playing a round of golf without even giving it a second thought.

Its tricky, maaan! I did it once while walking around town with my girlfriend. Just wanderin down the street it took 3 blocks of intense focus before i could just let go mid stride. I blurted out: "Achievement unlocked! Pee pants while walking!!!" And she almost busted a rib.

Meh sadly for me it wouldnt be a good idea really to wear while walking around outside. Not for fear of embaressment or anything but more for the fact that its typically 90 degrees outside most days with a ton of humidity and wearing plastic back diapers in that kind of sweaty weather is....ick

I wet while walking all the time. I also mess while walking every now and then. Being bladder and bowel incontinent, I really have no say in the matter. By body says it's time to release and I have no choice but to deal with it. Peeing in public doesn't bother me but pooping myself in public is really embarrassing and that has happened a few times since last summer.

I have peed while I walked but it doesn't happen very often. It eventually happens when you have been wearing them 24/7 and always peeing in your diapers than using the toilet. Then your body gets so used to it you eventually find you can also pee as you are walking when you relax your muscle.

I can wet anytime and anywhere, including while I am walking. The female anatomy may make this easier.

SometimesAdult said:
I can wet anytime and anywhere, including while I am walking. The female anatomy may make this easier.

With only one sphincter, and only 1/2" of urethra, most definitely.

Pika123 said:
I’ve been trying to practice walking and using my diaper. I can pretty much pee while walking and I’m still getting used to pooping. The clean up from walking and filling the back of your diaper is bigger but it could just be me. Has anyone mastered this or is still trying to figure it out?
I've never looked at it as 'Mastering' a skill?
After awhile, I did learn to just keep walking (or standing still for a short time), depending on what part of my plumbing is doing it's thing.
Stealth diapering?

I can fill my diapee pretty much regardless of what I’m doing, except sitting on my bum.

Walking and peeing is amazing. I try not to poop so I haven't tried that. But I have found that a partially used diaper will likely leak if I walk and pee. So then I stop for a moment and maybe look at my phone. Flood my diaper, give it a few moments to soak in and continue walking.

Back