Voting diapered.

Cottontail said:
If I was fixing to stand in line to vote, I'd absolutely go in a diaper. Washington went to 100% mail-in voting years ago, though. 2008 was the last election where in-person voting was really a thing here.
Where’s the fun in that? It’s like Thanksgiving with no Turkey. Going and voting in person is part of Election Day. You vote for turkeys instead of eating them.

Reactions: mayhem and ShastaBaby
RedPandaDL said:
Where’s the fun in that? It’s like Thanksgiving with no Turkey. Going and voting in person is part of Election Day.
I do sorta miss going to the polls, but the mail-in approach... it's just way easier. I voted weeks ago.

RedPandaDL said:
You vote for turkeys instead of eating them.
I think we should eat the loser.

I did but mine was more from fear of wetting myself than fun. In the last few days I’ve had urge issues.

Our small town (population 3,300) moved the polls from city hall to the fire station to allow for more room to social distance. I thought there would be line when I went done about 3:00 this afternoon but I didn’t have to wait at all and yes I was diapered, but that’s not unusual for me as I’m incontinent. Wore some new Key brand bib overalls that I recently bought and the side buttons were snug. The were ordered a couple of sizes bigger than I wear in jeans because they stated that they ran small but I thought I would have much more room for padding than I do. Oh well, maybe this will keep me from packing on any winter weight this year. Happy everybody voted, hope we can get back to be one Country again soon. Stay padded, it’s the easiest way to prevent leaks if you dribble, or double dribble.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Back