Vintage Nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinksterlikeu

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well if this doesnt take people back nothing will...

Found a woman selling online some nappies as she needed easy quick money as were too big for her own toddler. Obviously had found them from somewhere like a relatives loft etc. But two 50 packs ( very large heavy packs too as the nappies are so thick and large!). Quick car ride over and i gladly took off her hands.

Now i know these are from circa 1995.

How is that for a find? Are same size as a old pampers size 6, so old do not even have wings on the inside or design etc and have real thick plastic sticky tapes! And best of all one pack of 50 was unopened and all in PERFECT condition.

Attachments

• 20190120_153942.jpg
    20190120_153942.jpg
    720.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 20190120_153904.jpg
    20190120_153904.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 15479953576882348788320844856591.jpg
    15479953576882348788320844856591.jpg
    830.5 KB · Views: 133
Very neat. Thanks for sharing

That’s an amazing find!

You are very lucky, guessing they weren’t crazy collector prices then?

Great find. I have been trying my damndest to find some vintage nappies on ebay, but everything is crazy expensive. I'd love to get my hands on some though. How did you find the seller?

nice find
dont know if they can still be used with how old they are now but still nice find :p

Can still be used..Really are in perfect condition. Was £10 for 100 nappies over 2 packs of 50 and only one pack opened!

I have a few Huggies from only 2 or 3 years after that, I just haven't really been trying to sell them as I only have a few and I cant see them selling for very much since they are just loose diapers and I dont have the packaging (which would increase Desirability by a lot) I also have some original boys Pull-Ups from around that period (though the cloth-like cover has nearly torn itself off of them due to age)

kinksterlikeu said:
Can still be used..Really are in perfect condition. Was £10 for 100 nappies over 2 packs of 50 and only one pack opened!
Are you planning on wearing them?

Not really, im going to look to sell i think, just got to get round to it. A unopened 50 pack might get some interest. Or even sell the loose ones on cheaply, even £2 each gives me 1000% profit on one bag!

How did you find the seller?

Very nice find

Seeing diapers like this are a HUGE nostalgia trip for me (I was born in 93) and makes me wish I could fit in them... I'm too big to even comfortably fit in a size 7 Pampers nowadays. It will work, but not for long. And those are the stretchy kind!

I used to be obsessed with trying to wear every baby diaper imaginable to find a fit and was sorely disappointed so much that the novelty has worn off. It's pretty much only goodnites or adult diapers for me now.

BigKid25 said:
Seeing diapers like this are a HUGE nostalgia trip for me (I was born in 93) and makes me wish I could fit in them... I'm too big to even comfortably fit in a size 7 Pampers nowadays. It will work, but not for long. And those are the stretchy kind!

I used to be obsessed with trying to wear every baby diaper imaginable to find a fit and was sorely disappointed so much that the novelty has worn off. It's pretty much only goodnites or adult diapers for me now.

You are in size M it's normal

BigKid25 said:

This is how I became a dl, I started with pampers size 5 stretch around 1996 when I was ten (thankfully a very skinny kid when I was growing up, I vividly remember having a 22" waist in 5th, 6th & 7th grade, 8th grade I started growing and shot up to a 26" waist, then in high school I was a 28" - 30" when I graduated, now in my early 30's and I'm a 34" but I go to the gym all the time, not to get ripped but to maintain my body shape and keep me from throwing my back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back