ChirpyPie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Anyone heard about this brand before? Couldn't find anything about it online, only their Aliexpress store page.

The only "cheap" webstore cloth diaper brand I've heard about before was Sigzagor, but, while browsing the aforementioned marketplace, i've stumbled upon another printed cloth adult diaper of "Usurpon" brand. They are considerably cheaper, especially if you count in shipping (free or under 1$), but are pretty obscure (14 of what looks to be botted 5 star reviews), and are on suspicious perma-sale.

The store behind them seems pretty reputable (a lot of cloth products with same patterns, diapers for most age ranges, coherent descriptions, active for half a decade, even some actual reviews), so I decided to take the bait and ordered it almost a month ago. They're coming tomorrow, so I`ll update this post when I get them!

Would appreciate people sharing their experience with this diaper brand, if someone ever heard about it before.

Been testing them for a couple of days. They look exactly like Sigzagors, and even seem to have same "problems" (rubber band at the back, but no rubber band at the front). Got the print I ordered, and it looks very cute!

The leakguards are pretty good and the material is, indeed, waterproof - not so much on the back, though.

And it's very hard to get inserts inside - the hole for them is tiny, although stretchy. But maybe that's a problem with pocket diapers overall.

Buttons are good enough. If you snap 4 on each side - it's impossible to accidentally unsnap!

In the end - if you're a on a suuuper tight budget and don't mind waiting, I can recommend these over Sigzagor's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back