Using the whole diaper?

You might try using a toddler prefold inside your disposable , it will help wick moisture evenly.
I use them for boosters and they work well.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Tigercub59, PearlandDL and 1 other person
I sit, reclined or laying down with my wee, wee, pointing downward. I’m able to completely soak the back of my diaper after several pees . The front will just happen naturally regardless of the penis is up or down. But I love to get my diaper completely full. I almost get a little disappointed when I have to get changed before it’s full.

Reactions: TexasDiaperLover, Napincolove and PearlandDL
I just keep peeing until the nappy is soaked, lovely feeling having a wet bottom :)

Reactions: PearlandDL, Deleted member 39193, TigerDL and 1 other person
amycd said:
I just keep peeing until the nappy is soaked, lovely feeling having a wet bottom :)
Same here.

Reactions: PearlandDL and amycd
I start by wetting the front a couple of times so it starts swelling. I usually make sure I have an erection so the pee starts at the top of the diaper, getting that part nice and wet, then trickles down from there. After that, it’s time to start working on the back of the diaper, so right before I wet, I point Herman down and then lay down on a disposable pad. As I’m wetting, I lift my hips. I can feel the pee trickling down my crack and beginning to pool on the back of the diaper before it is absorbed. I usually place a hand on the waist of the diaper in back to prevent any pee from leaking out the top of the diaper and getting my back wet. With a mega diaper it usually takes several wettings in this fashion to completely soak the backside. Then I return to focusing on the front again and continue wetting as many times as I can until the diaper is so swollen and heavy that I need a belt to hold it up, and it leaks onto the pad when I sit down. It usually requires the whole day and drinking several quarts of water!

Reactions: PearlandDL, DinosaurWalk and Sidewinder
amycd said:
I like it soaked along with my sweat pants and shirt.

Reactions: PearlandDL and Sidewinder
I’m sorry but the concept of taking off the diaper and turning it around to use the rest of it blows my mind. Very practical in a sense but would have to create quite a bulge at the back. I pretty well accept the fact that the back will go unused. When possible, I do try to be in different positions as others have said.

I often think this, all that padding on the back never gets used. I quite often mess myself so at least I feel I have made full use of my nappy and got my moneys worth

Reactions: PearlandDL
Seabear said:
I often think this, all that padding on the back never gets used. I quite often mess myself so at least I feel I have made full use of my nappy and got my moneys worth
When I do a total wet blowout, I find that after I've soaked my pants and shirt, the diaper actually gets full front to back.

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, PearlandDL and Seabear
My solution : a simple rubber tube taped at the right place, just where your pee is going out !
Half of the urine flow is directly transfered to the back of the diaper :)
Takes a bit of try and miss to find the right place but once you know where to put it, the sensation of your butt being wet at the same time than the front of the diaper is amazing.
Can't wear without it anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_8980.jpeg
    IMG_8980.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8981.jpeg
    IMG_8981.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and PearlandDL
amycd said:
love wearing wet diaper during the day, exspecially if out shopping or a movie.

Reactions: Sidewinder and PearlandDL
Vinylfeet said:
I’m sorry but the concept of taking off the diaper and turning it around to use the rest of it blows my mind. Very practical in a sense but would have to create quite a bulge at the back. I pretty well accept the fact that the back will go unused. When possible, I do try to be in different positions as others have said.
i like to ocassionaly turn the diaper around and tuck to be ready when i have to pee again, Sometimes i feel the wet pee pad dripping down my crack, andI feel firmly fertilized.

Fireball44 said:
i like to ocassionaly turn the diaper around and tuck to be ready when i have to pee again, Sometimes i feel the wet pee pad dripping down my crack, andI feel firmly fertilized.
I’ve never turned my diaper around but I do like the feeling of my wee running down my crack, I quite often get this happen when lay on my back

Wow, the effort some of you are putting into assuring maximum use of your diapers.
Nice that you are being so environmentally friendly and economically wise in the use of your funds.
And, one wonders why there is a stigma attached to adult diapers.

Reactions: Zeke, PadPhilosopher, PearlandDL and 1 other person
Seabear said:
I’ve never turned my diaper around but I do like the feeling of my wee running down my crack, I quite often get this happen when lay on my back
i usally lay on my tummy, pee stays in front and doesn't run out the sides. I prefrer pullups and control top pantyhose with plastic pants occasionaly. occasionaly. Like my clit aresoaked in warm pee, and weaar under my cloths during the day. I feel so hormonal.

I like to use as much of the diaper as I can, but I only find it possible to use all of it with the help of gravity. I have a zero gravity chair for just that purpose. Works wonders.

Oddly enough, pressure usually send the urine up front for me, so I don't have much trouble using the front of the diaper. The back is another thing entirely.

Sealander said:
I like to use as much of the diaper as I can, but I only find it possible to use all of it with the help of gravity. I have a zero gravity chair for just that purpose. Works wonders.

Oddly enough, pressure usually send the urine up front for me, so I don't have much trouble using the front of the diaper. The back is another thing entirely.
i usally cause leaks if i'm not wearing rubber [pants, and i lay on my back and tinkle. I have wet wet the matress pad, quite a few times also. I like waking up in wet sheets a fw times a month.

I tend to lay on my back, then lay on my belly and so on to wet the whole diaper. I also often pee when standing, so my diapers are really saturated in the middle.

For me being anatomically male, I point upwards lying down for bed, with the top tapes tight. Once the front is wet, I just point down for the rest of the night. That does it satisfactorily for me. Diapers with higher rise definitely help. If you're worried you could put a maxi pad with holes poked in the back and place it longside from left to right at the top; I haven't done this in a long time, when I used to drink when I was younger.

Reactions: Edgewater and DIAPERBOY920
Ranma said:
For me being anatomically male, I point upwards lying down for bed, with the top tapes tight. Once the front is wet, I just point down for the rest of the night. That does it satisfactorily for me. Diapers with higher rise definitely help. If you're worried you could put a maxi pad with holes poked in the back and place it longside from left to right at the top; I haven't done this in a long time, when I used to drink when I was younger.
why do you put your penis up instead of down all the time?

Reactions: Edgewater
Back