Using pull ups as boosters

BigCyka99

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have quite a few (adult pull ups) that I got in a rush about 6 months ago and they weren’t very great, I was wondering if anyone has had any luck using them as pads inside of regular tape diapers. I just got some alright tape diapers from thrifting (fit rights) and I don’t want to waste all the pull ups I have.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Canadianfalls
it would work if
you cut slits in the pullups so fluid can pass through to the diaper
and the pullup is inside the leak / leg gaurds of your diaper or you will have leaks

Reactions: Davvyboy
Yes as SparkyDog said, cut slits throughout the whole pull up first.
Then put your nappy over the top.
I've found pull-ups are way better than boosters as they cover more area.
Good luck 😊

Yes, I do that with Goodnites since I do not trust the goodnites alone but I am nostalgic wearing them.

Reactions: Davvyboy
BigCyka99 said:
I have quite a few (adult pull ups) that I got in a rush about 6 months ago and they weren’t very great, I was wondering if anyone has had any luck using them as pads inside of regular tape diapers. I just got some alright tape diapers from thrifting (fit rights) and I don’t want to waste all the pull ups I have.
In my experience, this often overall hurts performance for the diaper and pull-up. You'd get more utility out of both by using them separately. Maybe use them when you go to the gym or are active and sweating or something.

goodnites3 said:
Yes, I do that with Goodnites since I do not trust the goodnites alone but I am nostalgic wearing them.
Same. They make for horrible underwear because since I’m wearing something that resembles a diaper so I try to trust it, only to find a wet spot on my mattress or chair. So I’m using the rest as boosters. Only pull ups I’ll be getting are the ones that don’t fit me so I don’t make the mistake of trusting one again.

Reactions: iDiapered
goodnites3 said:
Lovely 😊

Back