urinary. Infection

Status
Not open for further replies.
DON'T WAIT until June 5th to go to the doctor. You need to go now!

That's earliest. I could git appointment. I guess. Change diaper every 2 pees. Keep clean. And drink. Cranberry

makena43 said:
That's earliest. I could git appointment. I guess. Change diaper every 2 pees. Keep clean. And drink. Cranberry

The ER is ALWAYS walk-in. You can be seen in under 30 minutes in most cases. YOU DO NOT NEED AN APPOINTMENT TO BE SEEN IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM.

My Urologist keeps an open door for his patients , stop by give a sample he looks at it and if you have one he starts a broad spectrum anti biotic, well it's being cultured for the specific organism , no E.D visits needed, no appointments, no hassle . Honestly a doctor who is that busy is neglecting his patients , you should find a better doctor , my health is my greatest priority and it better be my doctors also , otherwise i find somebody else. If you hired a plumber and he said i cant help you until June , you would say no thanks and find somebody else , doctors are just like any skilled person you consult with , you pay for there service when you need it , not when it fits there schedule best.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I agree. I am on Maui and. Have. Kaiser. Otherwise maybe should. Go to mayo clinic in Minnesota

DAMN IT see a doctor, you need this treated as fast as possible I don't think you understand how fast this can progress and cause bladder or kidney damage, every day you delay the more it can travel back up your system or even become life threating, this is not like a cold where you can just wait it out, go to a walk in clinic or an ER NOW!

changing your diaper ever 2 pees is irrelevant, keeping clean and hydrated is, I have been 24/7 for 17 years now and have only had 2 bad UTI's and I only change when I need to, if it's every 4 hours or once a day, the first UTI I had was just simply triggered at a ham fest where I did not drink enough and we where camping so I had not been able to clean correctly for 3 days.
Generally speaking the bacteria that causes the UTI comes from your ass/fecal stuff and if your not clean the environment in a diaper can help that bacteria grow, even if it's a dry diaper, when you do clean only move from the front to back, clean your penis first and then work down and backwards just a quick baby wipe is enough, powder and cream help with diaper rash but will do nothing for an active UTI.
staying hydrated, drinking cranberry juice and all the other stuff suggested helps prevent one, not treat an active UTI!

At the first sign of a UTI I call my doctor and he puts me on antibiotics, they don't even wait for me to come in, that how serious my doctor views it .

Okay thank you make things. Clear

If you need proof of what Draco is saying i can send you my sisters death certificate where it lists cause of death as urinary tract infection caused septic shock . I agree with changing your diaper is going to have little bearing on anything, I have been IC and wearing diapers plus catheterizing myself 5 x's a day and have only had a UTI caused by a Foley catheter in the hospital ICU. With 20 years of that that's an average I can live with.

Okay I will get this fix. As fast as possible. So diapers. Did not cause. It. And it does not. Matter if you. Are in wet diaper most. Of the nigh. Am I understand. You. Guys.?

- - - Updated - - -

I did see the doctor and I do have. Protistis. And have. Taken the automics. And still the same burn when you. Pee. When I get. Stress it close. So. I can't. Go so o got to relax

Yes being in a wet diaper has zero to due with UTI .

glad to hear you saw the doc!
Get Azo for the burning, it's cheap and over the counter, it helps a lot for the burning and you really know when your wet as your diaper is almost a fluorescent orange to red, kinda funny looking but is normal for AZO and it works wonders for the burning and acts fairly fast.

makena43 said:
Okay I will get this fix. As fast as possible. So diapers. Did not cause. It. And it does not. Matter if you. Are in wet diaper most. Of the nigh. Am I understand. You. Guys.?

- - - Updated - - -

I did see the doctor and I do have. Protistis. And have. Taken the automics. And still the same burn when you. Pee. When I get. Stress it close. So. I can't. Go so o got to relax

That's correct. I've worn a wet diaper overnight in bed for over two decades. Never knce have I gotten a UTI from it.

I did get a UTI once from not staying clean down there well enough. I did let it go for just one day, which was stupid. The next morning when I woke up my kidneys had already shut down and my skin and eyes had turned yellow. I was incredibly close to being dead from having just done nothing about it.

Hence the reasone every single person here keeps telling you to go to the ER. Don't even try to wait for a doctors appointment, they will probably call an ambulance for you to get immediate treatement anyways (and then you'll have the hospital bill AND an ambulance bill too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back