Untreated medical condition (bit sad for my mistakes here)

stareegirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'm posting this here, because I'm a little and I feel partially rejected from this community. I got very sick in 2020... And I feel I should try to explain now.

In 2020 I was untreated for a mild seizure disorder. (I did not know) it's why I was sometimes incoherent I'm the way I typed or reasoned. It also caused me to get confused on person, place, talking points (it stung to fail especially following an episode it hurt) I lost friends over it.

Two things I'm still feeling regret over. One week my doctors overdosed me on anti depressants and anti allergy meds. I became unfocused and deeply confused for 24 hours. I got into an ugly fight with someone I have nothing but respect for. They have done so very much to help this community. I asked forgiveness. I really did try. But this person blocked me. A small part of me still feels bad and it sometimes feels wrong to post here.

To the other person I upset. This seemed to be a person with gentle heart and just needed a little extra support. And I tried to be there for this person. But these episodes kept tripping me up so badly. I won't ask this person's company or even their respect.

But I do ask that they take comfort in this community.After all I've taken care to keep my distance from their posts and hope this person is getting better at protecting their heart. They don't seem to know it. But they are special.

Last edited:
Reactions: leafgoalie and ChristianDiaperLover
stareegirl said:
I'm posting this here, because I'm a little and I feel partially rejected from this community. (snip)
I'm sorry for what happened, and I hope you can still find comfort in this site and in the larger community. The reality of communicating in this medium is that context is often lost and what's left is then easily misinterpreted. That's not exactly an excuse, but more of an inevitability that we all get to cope with at some point. I'm sure I'm on a couple of blocklists here, and I feel bad about that. I've also gotten upset with people and then realized later that I probably read them wrong, or that my own bad day was the bigger factor in how I reacted. You might have some unique reasons, but in the end you miscommunicated or communicated when you shouldn't have, and that's a pretty common thing to do. You've made your apologies and you seem sincere. That's good. Don't over-punish yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: gmate1713
I’m the kind of person, who deals with trauma like ripping a bandaid off. But I didn’t have that option (because Atleast one of these people blocked me)

I take meds for anxiety, but every 7 to 8 months I get a bad trauma response, a bad dream (about a few different things);and a few days thrown off. Also I'm finally on seizure meds that definitely helping me.

If I let it go here, maybe it’s one less thing to have those yearly nightmares about.

And again to the person with the gentle mind and soul. I want them to know they weren’t at fault and to not feel uneasy around me. Because I only have respect for them as a fellow human and ABDL alike.

Reactions: Cottontail
Back