Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Has anyone ever hidden their messy/wet underwear in the closet, under the bed/mattress or in their toy box or even burried in the dirty clothes, only to be found later when your parents clean your room or do laundry? If so, were you punished & how?

Reactions: Diapertoddler, MegaLugia and ChristianDiaperLover
when i lived at home my mom would do my laundry, and i had lots of wet underwear in there. nothing was ever said tho

• Wow
Reactions: SjoerdLuier and Lostdiapersboy
As a kid growing up, I had messed my underwear, A LOT. I would hide my messy underwear anywhere I could. In the closet and under the bed in between the mattresses. When it came time for my bed clothes to be done, she would find all my underwear that was wet/messy. I got numerous spankings and enemas growing up and was eventually put back into diapers. I resisted being diaper at first, but soon accepted it.

Reactions: Dry247
Yes. I had issues using the toilet growing up. Not for medical reasons, purely psychological. I just tried to avoid going and hold it all until the invitable happened and I'd wet and soil myself. Due to this I would wear nappies and pull ups but every evening one of my parents would sit me on the toilet and say with me until I went. I'd then be allowed to wear normal underwear. After this I'd sometimes wet myself and then hide the wet pants and put on a clean pair. Normally I'd hide them under my bed, under the wardrobe, or behind the sink in the bathroom. They'd always get found though. My parents were good about it though. Always told me it was nothing to be ashamed of and I should just tell them. Usually resulted in me ending up back in a nappy or pull up though.

Reactions: BenNevis, Brumas94, Kiwirob and 2 others
I was caught doing that a couple of times several years back. I had pooped my pants on purpose and got myself cleaned up before my wife got home. I didn’t have time to deal with the poopy underwear, so I put it in a plastic bag and hid it in a cabinet until I could get to it. Pretty stupid I know. Anyway, days and weeks went by and I kept thinking I needed to do it and eventually forgot about it. One day,(about five or six months later) my wife called me in the room. She presented me with the bag and said what the hell is this. I started to make up some bullshit lie, and she just looked at me and said I better get the truth out of you or your punishment is going to be a whole lot worse. I got a good spanking that afternoon. As I said, it’s happened a few times that’s actually one of the reasons now I am kept diaper mostly 24 seven.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and Dry247
Growing up with encopresis, I do have memories of doing that. I don't remember what happened when the underwear was found, but I do remember putting on a pull up after removing my soiled underwear, then my parents finding out while dressing my sister and I for bedtime, and expressing their disappointment.

Spankedanddiapered said:
I was caught doing that a couple of times several years back. I had pooped my pants on purpose and got myself cleaned up before my wife got home. I didn’t have time to deal with the poopy underwear, so I put it in a plastic bag and hid it in a cabinet until I could get to it. Pretty stupid I know. Anyway, days and weeks went by and I kept thinking I needed to do it and eventually forgot about it. One day,(about five or six months later) my wife called me in the room. She presented me with the bag and said what the hell is this. I started to make up some bullshit lie, and she just looked at me and said I better get the truth out of you or your punishment is going to be a whole lot worse. I got a good spanking that afternoon. As I said, it’s happened a few times that’s actually one of the reasons now I am kept diaper mostly 24 seven.
The fact you left that for months is truly, truly fucking disgusting. You should genuinely not ironically be ashamed of yourself.

Reactions: Spankedanddiapered
Messy underwear was rare for me as a kid, although it did happen a few times. I think my first experience with that was in middle school. I wasn't feeling well on the bus ride home, the bus got to my stop, and I had an accident right as I stepped out the door onto the street. Quite a near miss! I can't imagine the teasing if that had happened only moments earlier.

Thankfully, though a few other kids shared my stop, we all headed off in different directions and nobody got to see me waddle uncomfortably home. I didn't exactly hide my underwear though. I tossed them in the outside garbage can! And I did more or less the same thing on the handful of other occasions when I had messy accidents. Maybe if these things had happened when I was younger, I'd have hidden the evidence in the house someplace. Early in my diaper explorations, I did that with one of my sister's diapers that I'd taken and wet. Mom found it, but I don't remember being punished. I think I was six years old.

Yes, during a sleepover at a friend’s house when I was 13.

I had started doing it intentionally a while before and thought I was pretty good at hiding my secret. That was until my friend’s mum got curious why there was no underwear with my washing, yet she somehow knew I wore them. It was the school holidays, so I was staying there for more than just the weekend. On about the fourth day when my friend and I got home his mum seemed a little distracted and I soon discovered why.

The moment she got the opportunity to talk to me alone, she asked me to go with her into the laundry, then showed me what she had found, and the reason why she had looked for them. I tried to pretend they were accidents, but she knew they were on purpose. To my surprise instead of getting angry like I expected she was intrigued and asked a lot of questions. She also told me that rather than hide them again I was to put them in her washing basket.

Reactions: Pelusos
PrettyLilPrincess said:
Growing up with encopresis, I do have memories of doing that. I don't remember what happened when the underwear was found, but I do remember putting on a pull up after removing my soiled underwear, then my parents finding out while dressing my sister and I for bedtime, and expressing their disappointment.
Parents telling you they're "disappointed" is just the worst thing, isn't it?

When I was a kid I sometimes got punished by being put back into nappies. And then when I wet my nappy - I had no choice because I wasn't allowed to take it off or use the toilet when I was being punished - my mother would tell me she was "disappointed", and what a good job she'd put me back into a nappy.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrettyLilPrincess
Ali123 said:
Parents telling you they're "disappointed" is just the worst thing, isn't it?

When I was a kid I sometimes got punished by being put back into nappies. And then when I wet my nappy - I had no choice because I wasn't allowed to take it off or use the toilet when I was being punished, my mother would tell me she was "disappointed", and what a good job she'd put me back into a nappy.
Tell me about it. I was frequently shamed by my parents and teachers for having accidents. It feels awful- encopresis, enuresis, etc isn't something you can control. I can remember my mom threatening to send me to a "special school" if I kept having accidents (which turned out to be an empty threat, luckily). My inability to control my bowel movements led me to feel very ostracized. I remember my aides saying things like "We did this when we were babies" and "Don't you want to be like the other kids?" (I'm pretty sure I also shared that part in a post I made a couple years ago). Overall a very upsetting experience that stays with you for a long, long time.

• Sad
Reactions: MaximusWolfheart and Dry247
PrettyLilPrincess said:
Tell me about it. I was frequently shamed by my parents and teachers for having accidents. It feels awful- encopresis, enuresis, etc isn't something you can control. I can remember my mom threatening to send me to a "special school" if I kept having accidents (which turned out to be an empty threat, luckily). My inability to control my bowel movements led me to feel very ostracized. I remember my aides saying things like "We did this when we were babies" and "Don't you want to be like the other kids?" (I'm pretty sure I also shared that part in a post I made a couple years ago). Overall a very upsetting experience that stays with you for a long, long time.
yes i never struggled with accidents past the “normal” age but i remember as a toddler/young kid 2 times where something negative happened in regards to potty training/accidents and even though it was nothing as bad like what some people are saying it still sticks with me in a bad way. since i like sewing and get ideas from baby/kids patterns i always get pinterest hack ads meant for mums about “1 week full potty training” and i always think how sad it is that parents think their own convenience is more important than if their kid is actually ready to do something. the status quo for so long was to shame kids as a big part of potty training but hopefully i think it’s starting to change.

Reactions: PrettyLilPrincess
When I was a kid, I would deliberately wet my underwear and then hide it in one of my bedroom closets. My bedroom was the attic...haha. Anyway, I eventually got "found out" and had a rough time explaining it all to my mom. She sent me to see a psychiatrist but there was a lot of other things going on in my life at the time.

Maybe my experience is more like dogboy's. I wasn't in pullups when I was kiddo. So I would poop my undies (on purpose), usually trying to line them with toilet paper.

I did have encopresis or whatever the word is and it blended into me doing it on purpose between 3rd and 5th grade.

Mom taught me how to clean my undies out in the toilet. That worked fine until I started doing it on purpose. I started cleaning them out in the shower if I had to, like, not put the toilet paper in them. I had a few pair that were a little stained. I always cleaned them. It's just my drying method would leave them crusty and maybe asking for more. Some of these undies found their way into my folded clothes. Nothing was said. This was my Mom.

At my Dad's, I once peed and pooped my undies. I don't remember doing it that much there. I cleaned them the best I could and threw them in the trash. Next weekend, Dad yelled at me in front of my sib about it. I sucked badly. I did not get spanked.

LittleMonsterUK said:
The fact you left that for months is truly, truly fucking disgusting. You should genuinely not ironically be ashamed of yourself.
I don’t disagree with you. It was disgusting and I was very ashamed of myself. I would like to clarify a little bit though, after pooping my pants, I cleaned up and rinse my underwear. I didn’t throw it in the wash because I didn’t want to get caught obviously. So what I hid was some wet stained underwear wrapped tightly in a plastic bag. Thinking I would clean it and throw it in the wash later. When my wife found it, it was obvious to her that I had pooped my pants at some point. I know still disgusting, but I wanted to clarify.

I have definitely hidden wet underwear or thrown them away when I was a kid, but since I hadn't yet had a desire to wear diapers again, I would beg off and say it was just dripping or whatever

I used to hide wet underwear under my bed.

Dry247 said:
when i lived at home my mom would do my laundry, and i had lots of wet underwear in there. nothing was ever said tho
Nothing much was ever said if my mother found my wet pants. My pants wetting didn't seam a problem it was my constant bedwetting that annoyed the he'll out of my folks.

Reactions: Dry247
Yes I did it, I tried to hide my deliberately - wet-underwears, usually behind the warderobe. It was a secret place, 4-5 pairs were collected there, dried, sometimes I took them out, smelled them, enjoyed the yellow stains, put them on again, wet them again and hide. Never failed here. Some weeks later I threw them in the trash. But I used to put my wet underwears in the loundry with no conceptions and I was caught, it was very embarassing, mom was not happy because I had many actions with plastic pants and deliberately wettings. Fortunately I was not excited about pooping.

I used to hide wet underwear in a cabinet under the counter in the bathroom shared with my two younger brothers. Once it was dry, I would slip it into the laundry, thinking my mom wouldn’t notice. I’m sure she realized they had been peed in when she did wash, but never said anything. When my brother was potty training and I was age 6, I took a pair of his thick cotton trainers and wet them, pretending I was “potty training” again. I did this a few times, hiding them under the sink and slipping them into the laundry when dry. At first, I just put them on in the bathroom, wet them, then hid them. Over time I started wearing them longer and having wetting “accidents” while in my room or playing outside, then sneaking to the bathroom to change before being caught. One day I had a pair of the trainers on under my shorts while playing in our sandbox with my brother when he had a messy accident. I had been slowly wetting while playing and realized I needed to poop too, so I got daring and went in the trainers. My mom soon checked on my brother and took him in to get changed, somehow not noticing I was in the same messy state. I kept playing, pretending I was potty training like him, and when he came back out in clean pants, I slipped in to clean up before being caught. When I pulled down my wet, soiled trainers, I realized I was in trouble and the cleanup was a lot more than I bargained for. I spent forever trying unsuccessfully to rinse the massive stain out of the trainers, finally just leaving them in my hiding spot to hopefully slip into the wash as I couldn’t put them in the laundry hamper. Later that evening, my mom appeared in my bedroom holding the stained trainers and my wet shorts that she found under the sink, probably led there by her nose. She knew I was the one who hid them by the shorts, and told me if I had an accident I just needed to tell her and not hide the messy clothes. She asked why I was wearing the trainers, and I just said I didn’t know - they were just in my drawer. Surprisingly, I wasn’t punished, and I became much more careful with my wetting/pooping activities after that!

Reactions: Pelusos
Back