Uh oh!!

I am not sure what she is going for here. Is she subtly trying to dissuade you from wearing? Or is she serious about you outing yourself to your parents?

I just don't think anything really good comes out of officially notifying your mom, and certainly not your dad. I think that should be on your terms... if ever. What happens if it goes badly? Have both you and your wife thought that through?

I love it that your wife is both supportive and playful... but really think about all of this.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and BabyHailey1977
littlemoosey said:
I am not sure what she is going for here. Is she subtly trying to dissuade you from wearing? Or is she serious about you outing yourself to your parents?

I just don't think anything really good comes out of officially notifying your mom, and certainly not your dad. I think that should be on your terms... if ever. What happens if it goes badly? Have both you and your wife thought that through?

I love it that your wife is both supportive and playful... but really think about all of this.
Oh, I don’t think my parents will find out. I think as you said, my wife is being playful.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
IDDiaperboy said:
Oh, I don’t think my parents will find out. I think as you said, my wife is being playful.
She really keeps you guessing, doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and BabyHailey1977
DippyDawg said:
She really keeps you guessing, doesn't she?
Kinda driving me nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: LittlePrince, NooNoo, TigerDL and 2 others
Tell her no. If she is concerned about the children finding out and that is why she must not know how a kid thinks. I am handicapped and have had my pants kinda fall down around my friends kid before (non intentional it just happens when i am crawling sometimes) and her kid asks “why do you wear diapers for?” I simply said “I need them because i cant control things like you can... wish i could though :/“ the kids aid “oh” and moved on.
For a aplit second i was terrifed about how they would react to an incontinence explination but kids are just curious, most the time they wanna know but they arnt cynical unless raised that way.

just explain your wearing as medical if it comes up and leave itat that. Your wife worries too much and Needs to understand that wearing isnt all that abnormal 🤣😂 its iust underwear

My order of MegaMax came in today. The doorbell rang while my wife was cooking. So I jumped up and put them upstairs with the rest of my diapers. She asked later what they were, and I pointed down. She laughed and said oh, pampers.

• Haha
Reactions: RedPandaDL and TigerDL
Well, I do like her sense of humor... unless she is being snarky of course. In which case it takes on a whole new meaning. You are scanning her with the Snarkometer are you not?

• Haha
Reactions: BabyHailey1977, RedPandaDL and DippyDawg
littlemoosey said:
Well, I do like her sense of humor... unless she is being snarky of course. In which case it takes on a whole new meaning. You are scanning her with the Snarkometer are you not?
Oh no, she was being loving. She even patted my butt this morning when I walked by.

Reactions: LittlePrince, WABX and RedPandaDL
Back