Uh oh!!

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
As I’ve said before, my wife is okay with me wearing diapers and knows that I want to wear them all the time. Well, this morning she said that she wanted our five year old daughter to touch my butt to see if she says anything. I said no, and then she said that if I want to wear all the time then our 5 year old and out 20 year old (who is here visiting) should know.

That has me rethinking everything.

• Wow
Reactions: RedPandaDL
If she said she would accept it before, she should not be back tracking or adding these strange requests now. There is no reason why your kids should know.

Reactions: Carnifex, CookieMonstah, TigerDL and 3 others
sorry, your 5 year old IMHO is to young to be deliberatly touching your bottom to see if she can feel a nappy underneath your clothes.

Reactions: TigerDL and BabyHailey1977
well i in that situation would
stop wearing all time and only wear on special dates.
I would not want my children to know

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
GermanDL said:
well i in that situation would
stop wearing all time and only wear on special dates.
I would not want my children to know
I was thinking the same thing.

Yeah this doesn’t make sense. Unless you were incontinent, there’s no reason for anybody else but your spouse to know. If you liked wearing thongs or panties, you wouldn’t let your kids know, right? Then why would you need to let them know your choice of underwear in this instance?

Reactions: TigerDL and RedPandaDL
This is strange, like why would your kid need to know? I feel like she may me making this strange request because she thinks oh bettter let them know in case this "traumatizes them" like ew, just tell her no, you aren't harming anything, and if you guys decide to only wear on special occasions thats fair. But jee wizz thats weird. Hope you guys can find common ground.

Reactions: TigerDL, RedPandaDL and BabyHailey1977
Blathers said:
This is strange, like why would your kid need to know? I feel like she may me making this strange request because she thinks oh bettter let them know in case this "traumatizes them" like ew, just tell her no, you aren't harming anything, and if you guys decide to only wear on special occasions thats fair. But jee wizz thats weird. Hope you guys can find common ground.
I agree. It’s weird.

I would definitely find out what she is trying to achieve or why she thinks this is necessary. There may be another solution to address her concerns without telling you kids.

Reactions: GermanDL, AmberStarfield and Blathers
If she's been fine with you wearing up to now, then this seems to be an out-of-the-blue and unreasonable demand, unless she's bluffing to see if she can get you out of them. Have you asked her why she thinks this is important now?

Reactions: RedPandaDL, TigerDL, GermanDL and 1 other person
We just talked and she is kidding. She said she would be embarrassed if our son knew. But she did ask what I was gonna do when people find out that I’m wearing a diaper. She said that it will happen at some point. I think I agree with her though. The more I wear the more comfortable I get. Her reason was because when we were working in the back yard my shirt kept lifting up and exposing my diaper. And she knows that I wore a diaper to the doctor yesterday.

I really think she’s just getting used to it. She was rubbing my butt earlier lol, and told me to get ready for tonight. Lol

Reactions: Koneko, TigerDL and RedPandaDL
I don't know whether to say your lucky to have one clever wife or, dang it. I gotta applaud your decision though. I don't have kids but, if I did, I wouldn't want them involved in my other world so to speak.

Reactions: TigerDL, BabyHailey1977 and RedPandaDL
Late comment 😂😂😂

BabyDavidMessiah said:
I don't know whether to say your lucky to have one clever wife or, dang it. I gotta applaud your decision though. I don't have kids but, if I did, I wouldn't want them involved in my other world so to speak.
I’m extremely lucky!!

Yes you are. Extremely!!!

RedPandaDL said:
I would definitely find out what she is trying to achieve or why she thinks this is necessary. There may be another solution to address her concerns without telling you kids.
She still wants me to wear around my parents when they get here though. She said that will be the test. I’m ok with my mom knowing, but I’d have to talk to her before I talked to my dad. I just wish my mom would bring it up.

• Wow
If it is a test, that implies that she is going to make a decision based on the results. If your parents notice, what will be the result? (You can’t wear in certain situations?). If they don’t notice, what does that mean? (you can go 24/7?). Or is she testing your ability to be comfortable with wearing around people?

I am kind of curious how your wife feels about your parents finding out. Does she want them to know?

RedPandaDL said:
If it is a test, that implies that she is going to make a decision based on the results. If your parents notice, what will be the result? (You can’t wear in certain situations?). If they don’t notice, what does that mean? (you can go 24/7?). Or is she testing your ability to be comfortable with wearing around people?

I am kind of curious how your wife feels about your parents finding out. Does she want them to know?
I do t think she wants them to know. I don’t think she wants tube embarrassed. When I told her it would be funny if she asked my in public if I needed my diaper changed, she said no, that’s too embarrassing. I really think she is testing my resolve....how much I want to wear.

IDDiaperboy said:
I do t think she wants them to know. I don’t think she wants tube embarrassed. When I told her it would be funny if she asked my in public if I needed my diaper changed, she said no, that’s too embarrassing. I really think she is testing my resolve....how much I want to wear.
That makes more sense. She must not be too concerned with them finding out though.

I d
RedPandaDL said:
That makes more sense. She must not be too concerned with them finding out though.
I don’t think she does either.

Back