Training pants

ninjagrl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So I’m excited with my newest purchase...Training pants from Rearz. They are nice and thick and under the right pants I think I could wear them in place of regular underwear.

Reactions: Sheepies
ninjagrl said:
...under the right pants I think I could wear them in place of regular underwear.

Of course you can!

Which kind did you get? I really enjoy them too!

Have the Barnyard ones.

Sheepies said:
Which kind did you get? I really enjoy them too!

Have the Barnyard ones.
The little monsters ; )

• Love
Reactions: Sheepies
Congrats to you! I have been curious about the Rearz training pants for a while. What do you think of the thickness and softness?

I want to purchase 1 so bad but their look makes me think they designed them weirdly, for me I see theses and I can clearly see girls wearing theses, I can't even imagine a man wearing those, very strange, maybe its just the picture.

I've got a few pairs of the Baby Pants training pants--the thick ones. I like 'em! Fun to wear when I just want to feel padded, and reasonably functional as diapers when worn with a cover. I've considered trying the Rearz ones also. The cut is higher, but looks fine. The prints are definitely cute. My only gripe would be the padding, which isn't full-length. The padding in the Baby Pants trainers runs from waistband to waistband.

In any case: Suggestions on sizing for the Rearz trainers? With the Baby Pants ones, the rule is basically: Find your size in the size chart, then order the next largest size. They shrink about one full size in the wash. How goes it with the Rearz ones?

Last edited:
I have a half dozen terry cloth training pants from Tykables. Some with cars and trucks, and others have race cars.
I generally like to Ageplay right on the cusp of being too old for diapers but not quite staying dry. Finding the training pants really scratched an itch.
Some days I'll wake up in a diaper, and change into training pants for the day. Every time I go to the potty at home, whiles I'm out and about, I feel those the terry cloth training pants. I feel like a big boi.
Some times when the day is over, when I've had a big or solo, wetting my pants and training pants puts me in the headspace of not being potty trained. When I've had a big, being playfully scolded and being told were not quite fully potty trained hits the nerve.

Back